Community > Posts By > Jasonx2x

Jasonx2x's photo
Sun 05/30/10 11:25 PM
lol I messed up on that with lsd I was just writing stuff down, its been a long day and I`m a bit tired lol.

And yeah I completly agree with everyone, I just wanted to see others perspective.

Oh and fear and loathing I travel around so I just get it when I get it you know? Oh and I love your username btw, just wanted to say that.

Jasonx2x's photo
Sun 05/30/10 11:21 PM
No one can prove if theirs a god or not. Its a usless debate that has no end in sight... Ever really until something happens and whatever made everything reveals itself... And even then who`s to say that that is the true god? I mean who created him?

I dont know personally anything about science really, but I know that for the most part were just going to have to accept the fact that everything just happened, no if ands or buts, if theirs an ultimate god who created everything whos to say he gives a **** about us?

Another thing is we could all just be living in a weird version of the sims, and then the sims were created for a bit of irony and so on and so forth.

Theirs sooo many different things that could be made into a possible explaination. I mean come on if Scientology exists, yeahhhh.

Jasonx2x's photo
Sun 05/30/10 11:14 PM
Hey I`m just going to state that I`m a new member, just to let everyone know, but this question has been bugging me a little and I wanted to hear what others had to say on the subject.

Is it really that big of a turn off when a girl finds out a guy does a drug such as weed? For me I do only natural things like shrooms and lsd and all, but I`m just wondering how many people really find that unattractive.

Also if you do find it unattractive would you feel the same way as if the person drank alcohol? Or is it all mind altering substances in general?

Sorry if my question seems weird lol.

2 Next