cool_guy_incognito's photo
Tue 06/17/08 11:55 PM

likes to run over budget on his films

haha....who doesn't! i need more producers to fund my films!!!

smokin

poses with 70's bands!

Tue 06/17/08 11:51 PM

I very much dig Nick Cave, I can understand him and love his lyrics.

i love his lyrics as well...he always has a story to tell in every song!

smokin

Tue 06/17/08 11:47 PM
i dig thom yorke...but i like him better with radiohead. his solo album wasn't bad. but its something radiohead pretty much came out with already. it seems they're always trying to evolve their sound. which is good, but its also very difficult to do. i personally love the bends. its a great rock album. another album i really like is ok computer. when that album came out i knew something was changing in that band...i knew that their music was never gonna be the same. i salute these guys...

smokin

Tue 06/17/08 11:42 PM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Wed 06/18/08 12:00 AM
don't post here....i have accidentally posted two of this subject! post at other nick cave post.

sorry

woot woot

smokin

Tue 06/17/08 11:42 PM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Tue 06/17/08 11:57 PM
anyone into nick cave and the bad seeds? nick cave to me, is very inspiring. he's moody, gothic, and has a rock n' roll lullaby voice. this man has been in various bands...with different sounds...but at the end, it all comes into one. he's also the writer of the aussie film The Proposition. check him out...he is the ultimate cool!!!

opinions?

smokin

Tue 06/17/08 11:34 PM
alcohol + curiosity = climbing on rooftops!

smokin

Tue 06/17/08 11:28 PM

soul stealer

whoa, whoa...thats dark!

smokin

ivory harvester!

Tue 06/17/08 11:22 PM

is afraid of digital

hahaha...that is very true infact. however, digital is way too convenient! i can't be mad at that!

smokin

likes to crush people's hopes!

Tue 06/17/08 09:21 PM
the joker's other assistance!

smokin

Tue 06/17/08 09:19 PM
i thought i was really going to like this movie...apparently, i was wrong! i was a fan of the HBO series. the skits were short and had nonsensical humor. the movie, however, couldn't pull that off. it seemed too long only because it was going nowhere. and then when it started picking up, the movie was already at its end. man what a waste of 8 bones$$$

smokin

Tue 06/17/08 09:05 PM

saw tonights episode and thought, how the hell did the underwear model make it again?!?!? he was really bad. okay not really bad...but really mediocre. i liked the chick who sang george jones "he stopped loving her today." she really did look like she put her all into it. her heart was in the right place. but it seems judge curley sue had to crush her emotions on tv. boooooo! jewel is getting weird...i used to respect her. don't know if i still do. she seems to give underwear dude too much credit, when its obvious that he isn't that great. and oh boy did the judge in the middle tell jewel off...heehaw! preach it man....preach it all the way!

woot woot

smokin

I didnt really like the girl who sang the George Jones song...and I definitely didnt like the underwear model. He was worse this week than he was last week. Actually, I dont really think any of them did very well this week. Although, I missed the first few minutes so I missed the 18 and 16 year old.

oh those two young gals...they were both out of tune. they could not keep in sync with one another. and instead of making the audience fall in love with them...they fell in love with each other again...this time, they started making out!!!

smokin

Tue 06/17/08 09:03 PM
part time pooper, full time party pooper!

smokin

j/k

Tue 06/17/08 09:01 PM

only watches movies by holding the films up to the light

fresh film is the only way to go!

smokin

travel arranger?

Tue 06/17/08 12:42 PM
loves mcdonald's new burger the mcpigeon burger!

smokin

Tue 06/17/08 12:48 AM
scotch-tober! actually, i love it!

smokin

Tue 06/17/08 12:45 AM

http://www.utensillove.comlove

that sounds HOT! i have never dreamed of such a thing!!!
smokin
I have a very vivid imagination!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

vivid indeed. take that picture away...it's turning me on!!!

Tue 06/17/08 12:43 AM
just five minutes ago...from myself!

smokin

Tue 06/17/08 12:42 AM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Tue 06/17/08 12:43 AM

http://www.utensillove.comlove

that sounds HOT! i have never dreamed of such a thing!!!
smokin

Tue 06/17/08 12:39 AM
howtobeproperasianman.com ....for asians like me.
poopdaily.com ...for people who poop daily like me.
closedshowercurtains.com ...for people who close their curtains while in the shower.
washunderpantsdaily.com ...for folks who clean their underpants daily like me.

smokin

Tue 06/17/08 12:25 AM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Tue 06/17/08 12:26 AM
zombies....huh?

well, resident evil blew it! anything new from george a. romero is nothing great. its all vivid and gory for the sake of being gory. i prefer his original "night of the living dead." it has a story thats very relevant to society then and now. which brings me to the british versions of zombie flicks. 28 days later i have seen, but i have not yet seen 28 weeks. 28 days was an awesome depiction of what can happen if a giant plague took over society. the realism of this film makes it scarier than any zombie films i have ever seen. but if you're looking for exaggerated action and quick laughs....watch resident evil. surely there's ka-thousands of zombie flicks out there, but to make this short, i'm just labeling the most recent and mainstream of them all.

find something to watch...you'll never know what you're missing out on.

smokin

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25