cool_guy_incognito's photo
Tue 06/17/08 12:08 AM

You'll have to change the thread to "10 Things Men Think They Know About Women". LOL laugh laugh

oooo...you heard her. CHANGE IT!

smokin

Tue 06/17/08 12:06 AM
it shouldn't be that hard...
smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin

Mon 06/16/08 11:54 PM

WHAT the hell is reality???noway

just break down the word.

Mon 06/16/08 11:51 PM
prefers crab juice over mountain dew!

woot woot

smokin

Mon 06/16/08 11:50 PM
woot

Mon 06/16/08 11:48 PM
saw tonights episode and thought, how the hell did the underwear model make it again?!?!? he was really bad. okay not really bad...but really mediocre. i liked the chick who sang george jones "he stopped loving her today." she really did look like she put her all into it. her heart was in the right place. but it seems judge curley sue had to crush her emotions on tv. boooooo! jewel is getting weird...i used to respect her. don't know if i still do. she seems to give underwear dude too much credit, when its obvious that he isn't that great. and oh boy did the judge in the middle tell jewel off...heehaw! preach it man....preach it all the way!

woot woot

smokin

Mon 06/16/08 11:46 PM
saw tonights episode and thought, how the hell did the underwear model make it again?!?!? he was really bad. okay not really bad...but really mediocre. i liked the chick who sang george jones "he stopped loving her today." she really did look like she put her all into it. her heart was in the right place. but it seems judge curley sue had to crush her emotions on tv. boooooo! jewel is getting weird...i used to respect her. don't know if i still do. she seems to give underwear dude too much credit, when its obvious that he isn't that great. and oh boy did the judge in the middle tell jewel off...heehaw! preach it man....preach it all the way!

woot woot

smokin

Sun 06/15/08 12:18 AM
loves to tell family oriented jokes...

smokin

Fri 06/13/08 07:31 PM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Fri 06/13/08 07:31 PM
loves the smell of mothballs!

smokin

Thu 06/12/08 11:46 PM
his character had so much flare...the guy was unstoppable! a huhaw here and a huhaw there!

classic...

smokin

Thu 06/12/08 11:39 PM
uncle jesse...wait, thats full house. but yeah i'm gonna have to say uncle jesse!

woot

smokin

Thu 06/12/08 11:35 PM
breast feeding.

its now on ESPN 27!

woot

smokin

Thu 06/12/08 11:33 PM
theres such a thing as chocolate fest!?!?? nice...

hey where's cheesefest? really, i wanna know...

smokin

Thu 06/12/08 11:11 PM
i understand your outreach...but this obscure action won't change these politicians minds at all. i'm not political at all...i just see washington looking our way and laughing their asses off.

ah yes, as far as me running for president...i was referring about the tai-bo club. i feel i am asserted and prepared to kick butts!

woot

smokin

Thu 06/12/08 11:00 PM
say what???

smokin

Thu 06/12/08 10:56 PM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Thu 06/12/08 10:58 PM

has Telekenetic powers, mega

that is in fact not a scandalous rumor at all...it is in fact a FACT. and yes, it is mega indeed...omega that is!

as i am typing, i am using my awesome powers to do my laundry...

very convenient? very!

smokin

likes to paint like a two year old...!

Thu 06/12/08 10:43 PM
sure...you can waste your vote if you wish..its all good. but voting for farve is far-fetched and just ridiculous! if you're not voting for either the dem. or rep. atleast waste it on the green party. they have a way better chance than the green and gold party (farve)...

woot woot

smokin

Thu 06/12/08 10:38 PM

hey,,i almost blew my head off tonight..................laugh

sounds crazy man! keep away from explosives!!!

smokin

bomb squad crew member...

smokin

Thu 06/12/08 08:06 PM
diarrhea...!

smokin

Thu 06/12/08 08:00 PM
the dude!

smokin

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25