Community > Posts By > FisitMan

FisitMan's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:30 PM
If she was the last woman with the last drop of water on the entire planet.........maybe.

FisitMan's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:12 PM
Mike and Diamond are right. There are insecurity issues here. To find out how serious it is, you will need to confront him about it. Get in his face and make him discuss it. If he refuses or if he says he will change but doesn't (or if he gets worse) it is a serious problem. Whether or not you want to stay with him and help him work through it (if he seriously wants to) is entirely up to you. Only you know the depth of your feelings towards him.

FisitMan's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:41 PM
Feral....I'm very curious as what criteria you use in your match-making endeavors. Do you simply go by location and profile or is there an 'intuition' involved as well?

FisitMan's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:39 PM
One thing that the "disposable society" has done for us is show us we don't have to stick with something just because society says we should. Time was when divorce was a disgrace. And a lot of people stayed married and stayed miserable. You have to be able to recognize what is fixable and what isn't. And if it isn't, walk away.

FisitMan's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:33 PM
Oh, you said a "committed" relationship. That's different. In that case the best thing is the asylum food.......and the meds. bigsmile bigsmile

FisitMan's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:18 PM
Just knowing that someone who is important to you cares about you as much as you care about them.

FisitMan's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:09 PM
How do you stop yourself from falling for someone? You don't. You walk away and give yourself time to "heal".

How do you get someone to fall for you? You can't. You can wake them up to their own feelings (if those feelings actually exist) by walking away. Once they see what they have lost, the feelings will surface and clarify.

Either way, the answer is walk away. Sorry. frown

FisitMan's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:51 PM
It's all just a devious plot on the part of the folks who run JSH. They know that if everyone had access to everyone, people would be pairing up all over the place. Pretty soon this place would be mostly empty. So they check everyone's locale when they register and send them to different rooms. No guys in the same state as gals in the same room. Scatter them out where they won't be likely to make personal contact and the site keeps going. Very devious indeed. bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

FisitMan's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:30 PM
This thread brings up a point that has caused problems between the genders for ages. Women are continuously saying they want an honest man (you can see it in a lot of profiles here at JSH). But, at the same time, they are saying they don't want honest answers to certain questions. Men have no way of knowing when you want to be lied to, ladies. Pick one way or the other, please.

FisitMan's photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:40 PM
I'm single because I couldn't stand any more. And, at my age, believing that "she's out there" is just a fantasy. Sweet daydreams. Nothing more.

FisitMan's photo
Sat 12/29/07 07:58 PM
Alone. Just like the last 3. Unless I head for the bar. ohwell

FisitMan's photo
Sat 12/29/07 06:37 PM
Cloth diapers.
Wringer washers and clotheslines
Groceries packed in cardboard boxes tied with white string.
Country schools.
The first color TVs where almost everything was either purple or green.
TV roof antennas.
AM only radios, both in cars and homes.
Transistor radios.
Church on Sunday, regardless of the weather (or the end of the world, for that matter).
Wooden fishing and speed boats.

FisitMan's photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:26 PM
Yup. Jerk. Guys like him really tick me off. Gives the entire male gender a black eye. He needs a 2X4 upside the head on a daily basis until he sees the error of his ways.

FisitMan's photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:17 PM
My 'real' pick is a few years old but I haven't changed much (dang it!!). It's also the only one I have and I don't have a digital camera. That's why I added the beer kid.

FisitMan's photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:00 PM
If you let yourself get caught in the "I'm alone" mindset, the holidays can be a nightmare. If you're having trouble dealing, work on keeping your mind on other things. Reach out to friends if that works for you. Keep telling yourself you'll get through it. "Do what you need to do to survive." <-- Probably the best advice I've ever received.

FisitMan's photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:52 PM
Munch, there will come a point in your life when realize that nine years is little more than a drop in the bucket. Do what feels right and forget social mores.

FisitMan's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:12 PM
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile Have you checked your breath? bigsmile

FisitMan's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:08 PM
I was dumped once because I was "too nice" ?????????????????ohwell

FisitMan's photo
Sun 12/16/07 07:47 PM

I am single because no hot young chicks are looking for an "Old Buzzard"sad sad and the older ones seem to want a "Boy Toy"...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou

Gotta agree with you. I thought if there were chubby-chasers and hairy-chasers and ugly-chasers and whatever else there might be some oldie-chasers out there. But I guess I was wrong. frown frown frown

FisitMan's photo
Sat 12/15/07 08:03 PM
The Penis (mask) of Zorro