Community > Posts By > FisitMan

FisitMan's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:07 PM
Scarred. Empty.

FisitMan's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:33 PM
If the thrill is gone after only 9 months, it never was what you thought.........at least on his part. Cut your losses and walk away. It's damn hard but staying will be worse.

FisitMan's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:23 PM

It sounds as though your friend does not like confrontation. He should have left, without her. And then when both parties were sober, talked about the obvious trust issues in their relationship.

Yup.

FisitMan's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:10 PM
I'd like it if it ever happened. Nothing wrong with the gal being a little aggressive.

FisitMan's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:27 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou sorry lilyflowerforyou flowerforyou

Meh, no worries, I'm not heartbroken I'm not sure I have one anymore...

You do. I see it in your eyes. Creeps like this last humanity-challenged slug just make it run and hide. It will show up again when you need it. flowerforyou

FisitMan's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:16 PM

why do men say they are into you, and then all of a sudden disappear? or why do they claim you are so cute/pretty/beautiful in emails and then never want to meet? now this could go the other way around as well, but all i know is from a female perspective.

Women fake orgasms, men fake whole relationships.

Zziiinnngggg!!! Chalk up another one for Lily. Love your sarcasm, girl. :wink:

who's being sarcastic?

I'm trying to be less pessimistic about life by ignoring brutal realities. bigsmile (I also bury my head in the sand and hide in dark closets.)

FisitMan's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:49 PM

why do men say they are into you, and then all of a sudden disappear? or why do they claim you are so cute/pretty/beautiful in emails and then never want to meet? now this could go the other way around as well, but all i know is from a female perspective.

Women fake orgasms, men fake whole relationships.

Zziiinnngggg!!! Chalk up another one for Lily. Love your sarcasm, girl. :wink:

FisitMan's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:47 PM

Possibly because he has lied to you and a face-to-face meeting would reveal that.

FisitMan's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:38 PM

I have to be hit in the head or flat out told by a women that she is interested in me, other than that I'm cluelesslaugh

Thats why I am asking!! I have had a few women tell me that they had a crush on me or were interested at an earlier date. I literally had no idea and I wish I would have known.

I wonder how many chances I've missed out ongrumble

Me too. Probably none but it would be nice to know. ohwell

FisitMan's photo
Tue 08/19/08 07:06 PM
You don't have to be aggressive. Responsive can be just as effective. Respond to the things he does. Examples:
If he takes you hand lean close to him and 'put your heart in your eyes'. If you're walking maintain as much body contact as possible. Put your head on his shoulder if you can.

If he kisses your hand lean close, look in his eyes and start forward as if to kiss him. The more he responds to that the more you should respond. Keep getting closer and "offer" him your lips (as the old authors used to say).

Keep eye contact whenever possible. Be attentive when he talks. And be 'subtly excited' if he makes any advances.

Best I can do on short notice. Just trying to think of things that would work on me. Good luck, girl. If things don't pan out with him you can practice your tactics on me. flowerforyou :smile:

FisitMan's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:43 PM

as long as his vagina isn't bigger than mine it's all good.

Gotta luv ya, Lily. Your sideways perspectives are great!! laugh laugh And usually accurate!

BTW, most people say my softer side is my head...ohwell

FisitMan's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:23 PM
Fear of rejection, fear of disappointing, fear of ridicule, fear of the "big NO"........they're different sides of the same coin - fear of being hurt. If someone comes up with a pill that cures it I'll buy two.

Lex - Asparagus pop tarts?? sick sick sick

FisitMan's photo
Thu 08/07/08 04:17 PM
Very good advice, BlueskyJ - particularly the part about being a good listener. Listening attentively in itself shows a deeper than casual interest. Now if I just had someone to listen to.........frown

FisitMan's photo
Thu 08/07/08 04:06 PM
I'm single because I'm too old for the women I'm interested in. Anyone got a map to the fountain of youth? ohwell

FisitMan's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:53 PM
If she was the last woman with the last drink of water on the planet.......................no.

FisitMan's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:41 PM
Just having someone to share things with - from the everyday things to the rare things.

FisitMan's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:35 PM
Yes. She was young, full of life, beautiful......and I'm old, tired 'n' ugly. ohwell

"There's no fool like an old fool....."

FisitMan's photo
Mon 03/31/08 05:29 PM
If you reach a point where you think you might want to talk to him, buy yourself a cheap cell phone with a pay-as-you-go setup and give him that number. If things don't go well, stomp on the phone, throw it in the trash and the number is worthless.

FisitMan's photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:14 PM
Some day my ship will come in....and with my luck, I'll be at the airport.

I may be slow but I'm ahead of you.

Beer - helping ugly people have sex since 1868.

FisitMan's photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:31 PM
Notice how all of the women liked it but most of the guys didn't? Interesting. I don't think it was BS or HS. For me it was enlightening.

And Favie - the reason most guys don't realize it is because most of us had never heard or read it until Kojac so kindly posted it.

TY, Kojack.