Community > Posts By > passion34

passion34's photo
Thu 11/08/07 03:18 PM
Let's party like it is not 1999. Hi everybody nice to see new smiling faces. Yet to have a girl make first contact to me so that makes this site a little dull for me. Don't be shy their are a lot of great guys and gals out there if you play nice.
my name is um I almost forgot
It's umm... Ross
yea Ross is the name.

passion34's photo
Thu 11/08/07 03:14 PM
I have nto gone on a date since my Softmore year in High school. The biggest thing is just to debate opion not argue and build tension. Laugh joke make the date fun not some serious deal. You could have someone shadow you while your at the resturant and go to the same move by themselves. Keep money for a pay phone call for someone to pick you up. Datign is nto a big deal it is like tiring to recontect with a friend you haven't semce in years lol.

passion34's photo
Fri 10/05/07 11:48 PM
Well you wnat em to anzlye the onpening message. My humble anzlye is She is a nosense woman who is looking to point out flaws in men. It takes a special man to endure that. It seems she as a need to have her relationships to met a certain standard and spells it out planly. Fine no problem with a woman who knows what she wants. She is being fair in every aspect but oen thta her choice to refuse to show love or give people anymore chances. She writes liek the world is Black and White and that all peopel who are not white are black and evil when some of them might be grey.yawn now that everyoen is sleep by my borign message i would liek to get to the bottom line. She is not worth your trouble because she refuses to take a chance on you. It not you it's her so you shoudl move to the next dating profile interest. Then again I am propably seen as some punk kid who doesn't know anything being only 18.

passion34's photo
Thu 09/27/07 04:57 PM
I asked that same gennie to let me be the all time prisident of the United states and he gave me North America on the risk board. taht was one lousy gennie. Alden's was better.laugh

passion34's photo
Sat 09/15/07 11:06 AM
I wonder everyday am I destinied to die a sad and lonely man. Is it soemthign I wrote in a forum or is it something I sen tin an email or is it somethign on ym profile that makes me not get any replies or action.

passion34's photo
Sat 09/15/07 11:04 AM
JSH is a little crazy but I was able to find local user on this datign site so it works if you have a good email and or profile you shoudl ahev no problem hooking up. I joined this site in August and it as been great.

passion34's photo
Fri 09/14/07 10:09 AM
We all possess both good and evil. We try to keep the primally and breastal rage at bay and never let it out but as humans we all have that killer instinct. In sertion situtations we will all bring out our badside. If you can't love someone during his badside time then why should have them during there good side time? Most woman have been hurt before so they are prone to freakin' out if they see any hint of mean badness. So guys have to hide it at all times. Me I never hide who I am. I always let my dualtity show which is why women run from me. So it doesn't pay to be open so you should hide it at all times. Bad sides only make you lose friends so never let it out in other peoples persences. Let the badside out that everyone has at the gym while working out or in a videogame.

passion34's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:53 AM
I wodner if she as had any success on Just Say Hi

passion34's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:52 AM
guilty

passion34's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:51 AM
Accountation

passion34's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:51 AM
Accountation

passion34's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:50 AM
I meant ex bf. The jerk who left you for the goth girl.

passion34's photo
Fri 09/14/07 09:47 AM
Well I would like to say to shadow you are cute. I want to see the video of the bf getting the tube socks up on utube that would be funny. Like my mother says said,"Men are Dogs" they think about mating or markign there turf that is why finding a keeper is almost impossible.grumble So this Guy was nto the first time and he darn sure won't be the last.

passion34's photo
Wed 09/12/07 11:19 PM
Well Mike your site is awesome. Who carers if forum topics are out of place at least you don't have Forum topics abotu joining adult websites by peopel tryign to promote there show. I am havign that problem with mysapce forums.

passion34's photo
Tue 09/04/07 10:51 AM
Hitwoman

passion34's photo
Tue 09/04/07 10:51 AM
Hitwoman

passion34's photo
Tue 09/04/07 10:50 AM
Funny

passion34's photo
Tue 09/04/07 10:49 AM
Comedian

passion34's photo
Sun 09/02/07 10:30 AM
Wow how did it become a heated sports team debate. I wish to remind you guys fo th point of forum in my humble oppion is that you post something that makes people think wow they are funny or smart or that is a good point i might want to think more abotu the other side. Forums fail when people get off topic and they start attacking each other. I think we can agree to disagree here. They can root for whoever they want and you can do the same. Agree to disagree and get back on topic. Out of respect for the site and the forums.

passion34's photo
Sun 09/02/07 09:58 AM
yummy

Previous 1