Community > Posts By > passion34

passion34's photo
Sun 09/02/07 09:48 AM
This topic should be flagged. Because it will only draw people into debating abotu gobal warming. Topic that are desighed to draw people into debate are agaist Group rules.

passion34's photo
Sun 09/02/07 09:40 AM
Gobal warming a problem that shoudl eb fixed. You know how governments work they only put money to things that help there public image. The government would have to pay allot of money to conform to new environment standards. It is not cost effect to change our regulation rules when Mexico is nto going to change there regulations on smog and air pollution so bussiences will just leave the US even more.

passion34's photo
Sat 09/01/07 10:59 AM
Well It is nto too late to change your diet and exercise habits to feel younger. I am 18 but recently took a real age test and got 31 I was shocked.

passion34's photo
Sat 09/01/07 10:43 AM
I am greatful for the internet. I am also grateful for being alive. Grateful for people giving me a chance to see that i am really am a great guy. Grateful a roof over my head and clothes on ym back and a belly full of food. Grateful for a postive topic to reply to.

passion34's photo
Sat 09/01/07 10:41 AM
When people a judge a person by it's cover. Peeple who pay judge jury and excutioner. People not having the courstesty to reply to your message with not interested.

passion34's photo
Wed 08/29/07 10:48 AM
If you can play the best who cares if you are gay. I respect peopels right to freedom of speech and expression. Just don't let your expession cross my boundaries. Horsing around in teh locker room is okay but being serious about coming on to me that is not okay. You wnat to hug in the shower after a win well okay but don't try to molest me. Gays can be gay and around straight players. It only becomes a problem when players make it an issue for a dumb reason. A good reason to make it a problem is when a teammate sexually assults you or when hate crimes start by attacking the gay player. People should just be mature about this thing or mohill. Yes I am calling this issue a mohill which alot of people are starting to make into a mountain.

passion34's photo
Wed 08/29/07 10:39 AM
Well I am not a fan of Micheal Vick as a person like most fo the people here. He did the crime and lied about doing it to the NFL league. He should take his jail time the big punishment is that he lost all his goodstanding with people. Vick is a guy i would say hi to.Maybe he can change and be firends with animals and people. I have no problem talking to Micheal Vick or being firends with the guy. I know that everyone screws up and makes mistakes. I don't want to be the person who codemms him anymore for the past. I can forgive Micheal Vick but I wnat him to adcept responsiblitity for his actions and serve his time. Then I would give him a clean slate. I hope he learns that the truth always comes out in the end. I also hope that he learns form his mistake which I think he will.

passion34's photo
Mon 08/27/07 11:56 AM
It is so easy to get love if you are a guy with huge muscles or a girl or is not huge to get lots of attentionmad what about me where is the love.:cry:

We all hope your luck conitues on JSH and doesn't become like mine.

passion34's photo
Mon 08/27/07 10:51 AM
horny

passion34's photo
Sun 08/26/07 08:36 AM
I am just saying hi to the site users. I reply to all my messages. If you comment on one of my comments on the forum I may not get to you. This is passion34 I am very passionate about living and love so don't be shy.

passion34's photo
Fri 08/24/07 12:48 PM
hi brokenheart baby lateman what's up. Don't tell me the sky that comeback is getting old fast.

passion34's photo
Fri 08/24/07 12:18 PM
mind is blue yea I have a bit of a low self asteem I will admit it. But I am more fimilar with the hatman color test by

passion34's photo
Fri 08/24/07 12:05 PM
I am so bored I started my fourth online profile. I had to go on yahoo boardgames to play checkers because I needed something to do. I am so bored and sick of people never messaging me.

passion34's photo
Fri 08/24/07 12:02 PM
Well Killing in the name of something is very common. I found that reglish killing are dirty water but somewhere in that dirty water is a precious baby that is important to us. I wish the world would reach a higher place above killing in the name of god but people will probably never stop. I ahve knwon about the cuises and salem witch trails and Islamic extremtist using god as an excuss to kill someone. It is fustrating to people wanting to preach reglion but what cna we do tell people to not to belive in god like the communist did you can't expect that to work.

passion34's photo
Fri 08/24/07 10:59 AM
I am wodering if that his her natural hair color.

passion34's photo
Fri 08/24/07 10:58 AM
I wonder if the person above is tall or short. And why did he use an image instead of his regular photo.

2 Next