Community > Posts By > Veldt_Falsetto

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Fri 04/29/11 07:01 AM
English: I don't care...most people just want a few days off...

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/19/11 03:00 AM
aw man, is it out, I have nothing to play it on til the middle of next month, how is it? story? coop?

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Sat 04/16/11 02:49 PM
Thanks for not judging

This whole self forgiveness thing, I am unsure on how to achieve it but I'll try, any more advice or support is welcome though, thank you

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Sat 04/16/11 02:11 PM
Edited by Veldt_Falsetto on Sat 04/16/11 02:12 PM
Well, basically there are two sides to this story.

My side is well, I've been lonely, never really been happy, or popular, heck I haven't really had any friends and from my point of view I felt I was ok...an alright person, most girls didn't wanna know and the ones that did had enough after a week. All of my early relationships I've been used for sex and I have no idea how to be in one properly.

One of my exs (who is surprsingly one of my best friends), she loved me, she wrote everything down...and we've been reading it. I was horrible...I've been horrible with everyone I've ever met, sleeping with them and then becoming disinterested, leading people on, cheating, that's only the start. I was never physical...I just didn't care.

I had no idea until now...most of these things I don't even remember.

I know I don't deserve it but, I need help.

I want to change things, I want to make things right, make up for everyone I've hurt and everything I've done.

What can I do? How can they forgive me? I've been punishing myself for 4 or 5 years now, and I don't know how to forgive myself...I just don't know what to do. Help anyone?

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:47 PM

Funeral for a Friend
Jimmy Eat World
Fightstar
30 Seconds to Mars
Alexisonfire
Thursday
InMe
Brigade
At the Drive-In
The GazettE
there are tons...
I lllllove 30stm they are one of my fav.Have you checked out their album this is war?Awesome xD

Yeah I got their second two albums, they are an amazing band, I know people who have seen them live, said it was an incredible experience

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:41 PM

I have a couple of main groups, the first I'm the smart posh one, the other I'm the looker...yeah I'm confused too

Ahh Veldt, the "LOOKER" the strong silent type...who sits and observes, Im not sure i will buy that---hahahaha

Actually my geeky, intelligent group of friends consider me the attractive one is what I meant by looker

My less intelligent, less geeky group, I'm the smart silent type who sits and observes...and to them my accent is posh (I dunno)

Ahh, i can see that, you do have nice skin....me too!

Wait, i do lack a cool accent though! haha

Thanks, I used to have skin problems so it's a real compliment to hear that :) You do look like you have amazing skin in all honesty

Ahhh, don't go thinking I sound like a prince or anything, I have a really common accent just I worked on my pronounciation and elocution so to all of my friends I sound really posh.

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:26 PM

I have a couple of main groups, the first I'm the smart posh one, the other I'm the looker...yeah I'm confused too

Ahh Veldt, the "LOOKER" the strong silent type...who sits and observes, Im not sure i will buy that---hahahaha

Actually my geeky, intelligent group of friends consider me the attractive one is what I meant by looker

My less intelligent, less geeky group, I'm the smart silent type who sits and observes...and to them my accent is posh (I dunno)

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 04:21 PM

Why wouldn't it be perfectly fine, people are just attracted to whoever they're attracted to, gender doesnt matter

yeah u cant really help who u are attracyed to, its a suprise at times, i bet many with agree with me here........

I remember hearing somewhere that everyone is Bi-sexual to a point just because you can be attracted to or fall in love with anyone, gender doesn't really matter, it's the person themselves that makes the difference, and I kinda think that's true, though most men I know wouldn't admit it.

well, i think it's the gay people that say that...

Disagree, I'm not gay, I just think it makes more sense to say people are attracted to personalities and features not gender

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:29 PM
England hardly ever gets natural disasters, just a few floods but heck if we get a killer earthquake, god knows, it'd be a disaster cause we aren't even prepared for small earthquakes over here

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:21 PM
Nah, I have no matches, don't feel sad

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:20 PM
well I'm 21 but sometimes I pass for 16, I get ID'd all the time.

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:18 PM

Why wouldn't it be perfectly fine, people are just attracted to whoever they're attracted to, gender doesnt matter

yeah u cant really help who u are attracyed to, its a suprise at times, i bet many with agree with me here........

I remember hearing somewhere that everyone is Bi-sexual to a point just because you can be attracted to or fall in love with anyone, gender doesn't really matter, it's the person themselves that makes the difference, and I kinda think that's true, though most men I know wouldn't admit it.

yes i totally agree with u as us humans hold admiration for each other whether male or female or same sex etc..

don't doubt yourself, just love everyone :)

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:16 PM
Funeral for a Friend
Jimmy Eat World
Fightstar
30 Seconds to Mars
Alexisonfire
Thursday
InMe
Brigade
At the Drive-In
The GazettE
there are tons...

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:09 PM
Funeral for a Friend - Old Hymns

We're sinking, sinking into the stone
We're drinking, drinking our way to hell.
There's nothing we can do to save the skin on our backs again.

So I'll just sit back and we’ll just pretend that it's all better.
When I'm sinking deeper and deeper into the cracks.

Stop thinking, start making sense.

You're thinking, thinking what the **** happened to me.
You're working, working yourself into a mess.
There's nothing you can do to save yourself from caving in.

So I'll just sit back and we’ll just pretend that it's all better.
When I'm sinking deeper and deeper into the cracks.

Stop thinking, stop making sense (to me).

I used to mean something to you,
But now I'm tired and alone.
Locked out and left here in the cold.

But now I'm tired and alone.
Locked out and left here in the cold.

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 03:02 PM

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 02:57 PM
Ash - Orpheus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB6X1h6eGTc

Best song for just driving down an open road with a bunch of friends in the middle of summer wind through your hair, that sorta thing

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 02:44 PM
I dunno, I have a glasses fetish, yes, a glasses fetish...I'm into people who are blind obviously :)

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 02:36 PM

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 01:57 PM
I assume this means music from adverts

in that case, welcome to hell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_-9QFvhQWo

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Mon 04/11/11 01:46 PM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8