Fri 04/16/10 06:00 PM
Everybodys welcome..........

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 05:40 PM
But good Luck!!!happy

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 05:10 PM

Rich folks can never have enough.

My Dad told me that EXACT quote yesterday......

Dad???

Is that you???

It's me.laugh

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 05:07 PM

How about OLD white men??

hey, I was married to one of those,, watch it,,,lol

its pompous people who get me,, regardless of gender or race,,,

I'm sorry, I was just accosted by some teabaggers a couple of weeks ago for having the audacity to..........

OMG!!!

Eat Ice Cream near their party!!
They called me some hateful (racist) things, I don't care to repeat.

yeah,, thats shameful ,, I can relate.

But, hey, dont paint the whole group by the actions of some,, that is what the hatemongers and seperatists do. I honestly dont think the majority are blatantly racist,, could have been about where you were as well as who was there. In any case,, they were just STOOPID,,lol,,, or maybe they were just jealous of that smile :P

That makes sense. They were just so unbelievably hateful towards me and my friend. I'm not usually sensitive, but I've never heard anything like that in my life.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 05:02 PM

sad There is something going on with my big brother..he is starting to go numb from the chest down. The doctors can not find out what's wrong. I am scared... Please send prays,love, healing words anything you can!! Thank you everyone. flowers

That happened to my momma. She had a pinched nerve in her neck, and "the shingles", whatever those are.

But my prayers are coming your way......

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:58 PM

hey, I was married to one of those,, watch it,,,lol

its pompous people who get me,, regardless of gender or race,,,

I'm sorry, I was just accosted by some teabaggers a couple of weeks ago for having the audacity to..........

OMG!!!

Eat Ice Cream near their party!!
They called me some hateful (racist) things, I don't care to repeat.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:52 PM

With this planet's history...How could anyone feel comfortable with a more powerful government....Just doesn't make sense....Obama's happy to throw you in jail for not 'participating.' - thankfully the opposition forced that provision out.

To be pro-government is to be anti individual...it's math

The government is broke...yet (our wannabe dictator) Obama tells us that we have endless resources....and some fools actually believe it....We're heading 100miles/hr toward a brick wall.

If you have children and support this stuff - you are evil. To the next couple of generations...we'll be known as the disgraceful band of selfish theives that they have to clean up after....

This is reality...Hating and despising freedom will not change any of it....

Anybody who's responsible for handling money understands the foolishness of this whole mess...

Hile Obama....

I am sure many accountants would disagree with you. And this is more of the namecalling that diminishes true debate and prevents true progress. I have children and I teach them that hard decisions and sacrifices are often required of us. So, yes, I do support the healthcare bill and yet I am FAR from evil.

I could easily make the mirror image claim that anyone who is 'pro individual' is anti-community and therefore evil,, but it would be just as pompous a claim..

and, for the record, It isnt OBama that makes the laws by himself or who created tax evasion laws. I know of MANY infamous people who have found themselves in jail for tax evasion LONG before OBama took office.

Hi MsHarmony, How is life treating you??

lol,, glad to provide something to smile about ,,,,and keep my brain working(at least on some level,,lol)

I will let you get back to exterminating the wretched.

Just thought I'd say hello to the light giver.happy

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:46 PM

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:43 PM

Oh, I see, you must be right -- that's the real reason:
No body takes losing elections well.

However, I doubt the 1st qualification of the following quote refers to any patron of this site:
Especially rich white men.

AH, Don't....use......reason......can't.........use....reason.......hurts..........brain.........

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:40 PM

flowerforyou maybe people viewed you in stealth modeflowerforyou

Surely. OR sometimes when I see a pretty ladies pic, I get intimidated and wont click in fear. Sigh.

Human nature, I suppose.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:37 PM

WOW!..Ok..so I am having drama at home and have not been here in a little bit..well..I get back today and see that no one has even viewed my page in 4 days!..wow it's so nice to be loved!laugh

I liked your profile.
Don't be down.
Turn that frown upside down.
Put on a happy face.
drinker

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:35 PM
Anna Pacquin. Very pretty lady.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:32 PM

With this planet's history...How could anyone feel comfortable with a more powerful government....Just doesn't make sense....Obama's happy to throw you in jail for not 'participating.' - thankfully the opposition forced that provision out.

The government is broke...yet (our wannabe dictator) Obama tells us that we have endless resources....and some fools actually believe it....We're heading 100miles/hr toward a brick wall.

If you have children and support this stuff - you are evil. To the next couple of generations...we'll be known as the disgraceful band of selfish theives that they have to clean up after....

Anybody who's responsible for handling money understands the foolishness of this whole mess...

Hile Obama....

I am sure many accountants would disagree with you. And this is more of the namecalling that diminishes true debate and prevents true progress. I have children and I teach them that hard decisions and sacrifices are often required of us. So, yes, I do support the healthcare bill and yet I am FAR from evil.

I could easily make the mirror image claim that anyone who is 'pro individual' is anti-community and therefore evil,, but it would be just as pompous a claim..

and, for the record, It isnt OBama that makes the laws by himself or who created tax evasion laws. I know of MANY infamous people who have found themselves in jail for tax evasion LONG before OBama took office.

Hi MsHarmony, How is life treating you??

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:27 PM

WOW!..Ok..so I am having drama at home and have not been here in a little bit..well..I get back today and see that no one has even viewed my page in 4 days!..wow it's so nice to be loved!laugh

I'll view your profile, if you'd like?

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:24 PM

Hile Obama....

You don't have to live in America. Cancun is beautiful.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:15 PM

cool, you have facial features in common with Suki on "True Blood" i don't know the actress's name....
also, of-course, you look like yourselflaugh

looking forward to reading some stuff from you.drinker

Something Pacquin?? Amy?? I'm too lazy to wikipedia her.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:14 PM

Hey, I just joined the site and would like to say hello to everyone. My name is Jenn and I'm a writer. I decided to give this internet thing a chance and see what would happen =P

Hey, just joined a week ago myself. Good to see a fellow writer.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:09 PM
Ah, my girl Msharmony is still trying to hold back the flood. There's no use. They're just here to hear themselves talk.

No body takes losing elections well. Especially rich white men.

"Love it or leave it", as my grandpa used to say.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Wed 04/14/10 08:35 PM
Oh, well. Keep fighting the good fight.

I'm out, hope to see you around there pretty lady.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Wed 04/14/10 08:33 PM

awwwww,,,cheersdrinker (thats sparkling grape juice,,and NOT liquor,,) lol

That's what they always say, then 10 mins after I drink it, I'm giggling like a school girl.happy