_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 01:20 PM

Put him down

Calm down there, Dr. Kevorkian.laugh

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 01:04 PM

It's stressful and demanding but I love what I do 98% of the time...

That's good. I left my last job, which I loved, for more money, and I hate my new job more and more everyday. If I knew then what I know now. Happiness is worth a lot of $$$$.grumble

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 01:01 PM

I manage a software company...

That's cool....I enjoy wearing soft things.

But not fur. Wouldn't want to look like a wolverine.
Mistakes happen.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Is your job stressful, or just a demanding job that you love doing?

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:56 PM

I manage a software company...

That's cool....I enjoy wearing soft things.

But not fur. Wouldn't want to look like a wolverine.
Mistakes happen.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:54 PM

I hunt wolverines with my 12 gauge .... professionally, that is.

I, in no way, resemble a wolverine.

We gotta keep these things straight. I do go camping from time to time.

LMAO ... don't worry, I only point my 12 gauge @ scummy guys that hit on Joy at the bar :tongue:

Women with 12 guages....I'm intimidated and enticed at the same time.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:49 PM

I hunt wolverines with my 12 gauge .... professionally, that is.

I, in no way, resemble a wolverine.

We gotta keep these things straight. I do go camping from time to time.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:45 PM

Nope, but it sounds awful I'm not allergic to anything... sometimes I wish I was cuz love to eat everythinggg LOL

I'm allergic to latex, and I work at a hospital, so that's not good.

So is my cousin and shes a hair stylist.... she has to buy special latex free gloves

I thought we had lost you for a minute.

I had already lit candles and everything.

But the sun has come back out.

All is restored.flowerforyou

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:42 PM

duh I forgot about caffiene free soda.. I'm a little slow, not enough coffee I guess...

Too much chocolate makes me sick as well...

I have had that done.. I was going for shots to build up my immunity to certain things.. It was too much of a hassle to go so I stopped.. Thankfully, I don't have any allergies that will kill me so I'm cool with it.. :wink:

Yeah, I used to go for allergy shots every two weeks myself, but quit. I'm allergic to a lot of things. Definitely a hassle.

I had to go weekly and get 2 each time... 13 to a shot, wouldn't you know I had 23 things I was allergic to... frustrated laugh

(((Mark)))flowerforyou

Yikes!!! noway

That's why I stopped.. Just too much with a demanding job...

What do you do, if you don't mind me asking??

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:39 PM

why hello beautiful ladiesflowerforyou, and the gentleman too:thumbsup: drinker

Hello, sir.

You've joined an enthralling conversation about allergies and working out with some deftinitely lovely ladies.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:35 PM

duh I forgot about caffiene free soda.. I'm a little slow, not enough coffee I guess...

I have had that done.. I was going for shots to build up my immunity to certain things.. It was too much of a hassle to go so I stopped.. Thankfully, I don't have any allergies that will kill me so I'm cool with it.. :wink:

Yeah, I used to go for allergy shots every two weeks myself, but quit. I'm allergic to a lot of things. Definitely a hassle.

I had to go weekly and get 2 each time... 13 to a shot, wouldn't you know I had 23 things I was allergic to... frustrated laugh

(((Mark)))flowerforyou

Yikes!!! noway

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:32 PM

Nope, but it sounds awful I'm not allergic to anything... sometimes I wish I was cuz love to eat everythinggg LOL

I'm allergic to latex, and I work at a hospital, so that's not good.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:30 PM

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:27 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: happy dance boston bruins just made play offs today beat carolina 4 2 :)

Hey, I like the Boston Bruins. But I love the Colorado Avalanche, and am forever grateful for Ray Bourque.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:23 PM

so you've never eaten chocolate, drank a soda, nothing?

I used to drink caffiene free pepsi. And sprite and 7up don't have caffiene, so I drank those. And I had chocolate from time to time, but too much made me sick. But never coffee.

But The Allergy doctor(?) told me two years ago that I wasn't really allergic anymore.

Have you ever taken that test? Where they poke little holes on your back to determine what you're allergic to? Dreadful.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:15 PM

I don't think to sensitive... Being healthy is important.. It made you want to do something about it.. It's unfortunate that it was kind of a slap in the face but look what you did for you and now you love working out!! I'm not in great shape and need to fix that... I'm doing it slowly but need to step it up and it's something you have to make yourself do...

I had friends who would tell me that "working out feels good", and I never understood how lifting heavy things, or running until you're ribs were burning could feel good.

But now I love working out. Maybe I'll try coffee next. I've never even sipped coffee in my life.

DON'T DO IT! If you don't already neeeed caffeine, don't get yourself hooked lol

The Docs told me I was allergic to caffeine my whole life until a couple of years ago.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:09 PM

It is darlin'.. You'll find a lot of it here..

Just don't post those nice guy or women bashing threads.. :wink:

Don't worry, Melody taught me the nice guy rules last night. And I'm not too nice. I've seen that, it's not cool.

And I would never bash women.

I just find women to be more supportive and communicative about things that I need to be supported and communicated with.

My guys friends would just say "work out all you want, you'll still be ugly. Ha Ha." But I would say that to them, too.laugh

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:04 PM

I don't think to sensitive... Being healthy is important.. It made you want to do something about it.. It's unfortunate that it was kind of a slap in the face but look what you did for you and now you love working out!! I'm not in great shape and need to fix that... I'm doing it slowly but need to step it up and it's something you have to make yourself do...

I had friends who would tell me that "working out feels good", and I never understood how lifting heavy things, or running until you're ribs were burning could feel good.

But now I love working out. Maybe I'll try coffee next. I've never even sipped coffee in my life.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 12:01 PM

I only started working out because I was going to be in my bestfriends wedding and I was the fattest girl in the line up. Whatever the reason getting in shape and being healthier is an excellent outcome!

Ah, and again I feel surrounded by friends.

So this is what "support" feels like??

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 11:59 AM

Am I intruding??

This is a hotel, no??

Are there not strangers in hotels??

Strangers in the Hotel are ok but theres still no sex in the champagne room :tongue:

They always build you up, just to let you down.

I had heard such good things about the champagne room, too. Sigh.

_The_Sugar_Fire_'s photo
Sat 04/10/10 11:55 AM

It's not that great. I was in awful shape.

well it's good that you did something about it...

It is and isn't.

It's good that I'm healthier, but I did it for the wrong reason. I asked my crush out on Valentine's Day '09, but she said she had a boyfriend. Then told my friend that it was b/c I was too fat.

It badly hurt my self-esteem. Too sensitive perhaps??