no photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:52 PM
Beleive it or not I felt just the way you did SD:cry: But I have two guys on my tail nowbigsmile Helplaugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 10:33 AM
So what did she win any waylaugh laugh

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 05:05 AM
Good Morning heading to wal-mart need anythinglaugh

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 06:59 AM
I for one truly know where you are coming from I were born with scoliosis that a cure to the spine mine is more worst curve were you truly can notice it:cry: but I don't let this get to me just enjoy life more then others probable even moredrinker Point I did date a guy who is blind and we have a handsome son drinker well now we are just roommates and great friends:wink: He is now in relationship with a good womanlove and I'm also in a good relationship and engaged to a good manlove Point no one should judge a book by it's cover for disablity need love too just give us a chancedrinker

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 06:42 AM
Well good luck with your man girlfrienddrinker Take that chance it could blooms into a beautiful relationshipflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 06:37 AM
Your welcomeflowerforyou however I am now dating a guy that's five hours from me and we are in engageddrinker I know everything I need to know about him:tongue:

no photo
Wed 02/06/08 06:30 AM
Well I once met this guy through penpal back in 93 I thought that we were in lovehappy we were off and on we finally met up in 2005 and it were truly of the biggest mistake I ever made:cry: For he truly had changed from what I would be like through his letters:cry: By the way the guy were from Connicut and he were very abuses tore mesad Point get to know all you can about a person before you try to move over were they are livingflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:35 PM
I dated a guy that were 7 years younger then me and had a handsome son by him; however the relationship didn't work out:(

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:45 PM
To be honest I date a guy 7 years under me ,but then again you said would I date a guy much older then me:) I'm engaged to a guy 4 years older then me and I dated a guy 10 years older me so does this count:)

no photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:36 PM
From several states apart I'm not so sure one of you would to meet half way at some point down the road. My roommate have girlfriend from Tampa FL. She taken the leap and movie her and her two boys down here ;however they had been talking for over a year and she spent a week down here,so test of time and how much you truly want to be with that person is the answer:)

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 08:59 PM
Well I truly would love to welcome you to JSH great having you don't be a stranger:)

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 02:48 PM
It's very sad that had to die at such a young age:(

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:01 PM
I would like for my man to have a small mustache but everything else clean shaved

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 09:48 AM
Well it's truly good to know that you don't then the one's that think they did and end up finding out that they didn't and have left in the trash some were or worst find dead:cry:

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:37 AM
You are a better person then me and he had came to the door dressing you said I would of told him he need to go back home and try it againlaugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:14 AM
I seen a lot of these scams in my email I delete them right off without opening them for some of them could be an virus and knock your whole computer out:cry: I never fall for them gets on my nervesgrumble grumble grumble grumble

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:25 AM
Love spiders unless they try to eat megrumble then I'll have tp stomp them outlaugh

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:13 AM
Hell no but willing to compromise say if he they might make him sick:cry: Then I would have to put outside of my bedroomohwell

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:14 AM
Thanks Steve I need adrinker and flowerforyou here's a flowerforyou for you as well

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:34 AM
To be honest I have find my Prince:heart: and trust me he knows how good I am to him and 4 himdrinker

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25