Community > Posts By > JMellish

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:16 AM
Its boring to you becuase your not into slow Chevrolete's. Just think of something that you are really into and im sure theres a forum out there for it.

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 06:44 AM

its not that. its like she still wants to torment me by saying i can see you but you cant see me

...you know your doing exsactly what she wants. You are just feeding her now.

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 10:50 AM

Guns N Roses in 1992ish.

Sorry...but you suck!!

Lol...them and Rage are the only two bands I have never been able to see. So you make me jealous.

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:48 AM
Ehhh....just do it!!

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 08:33 AM
Either the "HateBreed/Slayer" show or the "Sick of it all/Madball" show.

Had more fun at the madball show. Alot more hardcore kids there and not so many wanna-be moshpit pricks.

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:26 AM
I agree...great movie.

Surprised me...I thought it was gonna be another boring wanna be zombie action movie.

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:24 AM
Makes for a great morning surprise...

If I had a nickel for every time...

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:22 AM
Spreading gossip... Starting fights just to start a fight... Always being in other peoples business... Spreading rumors...

....I could go on forever.

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:20 AM
....at least make it funny.

Rectum...

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:18 AM

Bacon drinker drinker drinker

Daaaaamn Right!!

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 07:07 AM
Proffesional mustang drag car racer...

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:54 AM
My Asic Tiger Onitsuka's.

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:47 AM
Would you rather it be a bunch of single dudes?

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:23 AM
Negative ghost rider....the pattern is full!!

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:04 AM
:tongue: Damn...I thought i showered alot when I showered once a week. You guys must have outrageous water bills.bigsmile

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:56 AM
Hand them a time-out card...lol.

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:55 AM

...we dont need no water let the mother ****** burn!!!

Just date 2 guys at the same time. Date the dork for the emotional support and find ya a hot jock **** buddy for your sexual lusts.

That's what I was going to say!
Why should one person be exepcted to meet all of your needs?
Share the love! laugh

No doubt....dont be a fool, wrap your tool.

Twice if your easily excited.

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:52 AM
To make it easy...

Dont bring any kind of liquid with your carry-on. Its a short flight so that shouldnt be hard.

Wear shoes that are easy to get on and off.

Dont wear alot of metal objects...so as not to set off the metal detectors and your not sitting there for 10 minutes taking off jewlry.

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:49 AM
When it comes to eating healthy....the main thing you gain from that is a healthy heart, lower cholesterol, lower blood sugar, and all that jazz.

As far as losing weight...the best thing you can do is exercise. Burn more calories than you eat. Its hard to count calories and not feel like your starving yourself. So thats why sometimes its ok to eat the not so healthy stuff. The heavy breads fill you up and stay with you longer, so therefore you dont eat as much. Also...its easier to keep on a healthy diet when you cheat every once in awhile. You've got to reward yourself or else your doomed to fall off your diet and end up binge eating.

no photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:22 AM
The key word is moderation people....

As long as you exercise regularly you can get away with not eating so healthy as long as you dont stuff your self. dont eat so fast...take your time.

If you dont eat, or eat very little....and your constantly hungry, your body goes into survival mode. It slows down your metabolism trying to conserve energy. Therfore you dont burn calories and you dont lose weight.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25