Community > Posts By > JMellish

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:48 PM
As long as I could take my family. Id go to Munich, Germany.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:04 PM
happy ....and when your done, I'll rub tatto ink over the teeth marks so I'll have the tattoo of a vampire bite.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:55 PM
Sweet...im ready with an open neck. Woop Woop!!

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:50 PM
Will I turn immortal if I let you bite my neck?

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:33 PM
Damn...Ive been at work for an hour, and got 8 more to go. Kinda ruined my Sunday night cause I got called in. But its good over time so I cant ***** too much.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:14 PM
I think i ran everyone off....ohwell

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:03 PM
doing pretty good....how about u?

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:55 PM
I think I had enough Sailor Jerry last night to last me a week. Thats some good stuff. Tried mixing it with Cherry Coke Zero....and let me tell you what. That s-h-i-t was gooooood.

no photo
Sun 03/02/08 07:41 PM
So whats going on now...hope yall are up for the long haul. Im here allllllll night.

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:53 AM

so did i do the right thing??

i think my reply is on the bottom of page one. :smile:

I think you did...but im sure theres someone out there that thinks family isnt as important as their job.

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:52 AM
Cause everybody thinks they can cahnge their signifigant other....lol.

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:18 AM
Now we just need to get all the lovely ladies in here to join us...

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 08:06 AM
Its friday....woop. No reason not to get the drinkin started early.

Got a shot of Especial just for you jtip. It will help with your case of the mondays.

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:58 AM
I hope for my sake it does listen to you...lol.

A good electric blanket works well for me.

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:42 AM

According to HIPAA, you cannot disclose private medical information at anytime or to anyone. Upon being hired, you should have signed a confidentiality agreement.

I know it is a moral judgement because it is someone you know, but if you did not work where you do, you would not have been privy to that information.

Just tell her to always use a condom.

Ok..whens the last time you read (or used) a condoms package. Its pregnancy contraceptive...not for use to protect against STD's.

I agree with all in using a code...because that person does have a right to privacy. Theres alot you can do to differ a a FAMILY member for making a mistake they (and possibly you) would REGRET FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE.

But they still shouldnt be having one night stands.

Studies do show that condoms do proctect against STDs and HIV. I know of a couple in which one partner is HIV postive and the other isn't and they always use condoms.

Medical Privacy is such a controversial subject, that is why there are federal laws proctecting people.

And just an FYI-If your cousin told the person that she knew he was HIV positive, both of you can be sued.

I understand that...but its not worth the risk.

So sue me....I'd rather be poor and broke then put a family member on their death bed or a life of pain and suffering.

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:29 AM

According to HIPAA, you cannot disclose private medical information at anytime or to anyone. Upon being hired, you should have signed a confidentiality agreement.

I know it is a moral judgement because it is someone you know, but if you did not work where you do, you would not have been privy to that information.

Just tell her to always use a condom.

Ok..whens the last time you read (or used) a condoms package. Its pregnancy contraceptive...not for use to protect against STD's.

I agree with all in using a code...because that person does have a right to privacy. Theres alot you can do to differ a a FAMILY member for making a mistake they (and possibly you) would REGRET FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE.

But they still shouldnt be having one night stands.

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:23 AM
No problem here.

Only thing about waking up sore from great sex..means we arent getting it enough. Because if we were, our bodies would be used to many different unnatural contortions we put ourselves through.

Lol...and the ladies necks would be used to bobbing and the guys tongue would be worn out.

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:20 AM
My job is not worth my families suffering....so yes, with the chance of getting fired, I would tell my friend.

...and on a side note. Not that you had any control over this. But I think its prett f'ed up that a person with and STD is out and about trying to spread his disease. There should be something done about that.

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:15 AM
Umm...let me you ask you this. Do you want to see your freind in that same clinic because you kept your confidentail promise?

no photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:09 AM

hello...although 31 isnt really all thaty old.

It isn't old at all. I feel 21.:wink:

Lol..feeling a little flirty this morning are we?

How you feel is all that matters. Getting old is when you wake up and cant remember why your joints hurt, lol.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25