Community > Posts By > JMellish

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:24 AM
Dont want my holio to get polio!!

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:22 AM
Its a test. For either sex. If that question is asked...and the other doesnt proceed to keep asking whats wrong, it means they dont care.

Lol...again, a joke.

...mostly

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:08 AM

...cause most of the time when a woman says shes fine, she isnt.

bigsmile :tongue: bigsmile

That is an aweful assumption! If I'm not fine I don't say I am... I may not want to talk about it but I don't say I'm fine.

I was only joking champ...my bad.

Sorry didn't mean to snap! This topic really frustrates me!flowerforyou

Its all gravy baby.

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:05 AM
I have one...and ive been here for about 5 months or so.

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 09:03 AM

That is an aweful assumption! If I'm not fine I don't say I am... I may not want to talk about it but I don't say I'm fine.

I was only joking champ...my bad.

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 08:54 AM

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 08:42 AM
I heard silk feels pretty nice....lol!!

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 07:38 AM
Exit only.

...and thats all I have to say.

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 07:19 AM

Well - have seen this version more than once:

Each time - Walked up with a 'Good Afternoon' at around 10 feet or so. (If someone is going to get stupid - you have enough distance to manage things)
Simply told the both - don't know who is right or wrong, and don't particularly care - hands to yourself. If you want to argue this out - that is cool, but find a more appropriate location - you are disturbing my peace. I would appreciate it if went about your way now. If you don't care to, will let the police sort it out. Oh...and let's keep the hands to ourselves. No need to add that to the problem.

In all but one case - they did as I asked, and actually I got an apology. In thee only case they did not - as soon as I got a cell phone out - they both huffed away, calling me an a*hole.

But you know....I got my peace and quiet back.

I couldnt have said it better. Kudos to you.

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 07:18 AM
...it never said the girl was getting smacked.

Nevermind...its pointless. All thats gonna happen when you call the cops is they are gonna leave, more than likely together, and when they get home, he's gonna beat the hell out of her when they get behind closed doors. Or maybe it will never happen again. But I would bet it wasnt because you called the cops.

You know shes not gonna press charges. Shes either too afraid or thinks he didnt mean it.

All along while there a crack heads selling dope to our kids on the corner of the street because the cops or called to park bench for something that could be nothing.

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 07:06 AM
Edited by JMellish on Wed 03/26/08 07:06 AM

Your taking a walk in the park.You come across a man and woman fighting,he's being very verbal,and she's trying to leave.He keeps yelling and grabs her and makes her sit back down to listen.Do you get involved or keep walking.

All im saying is that there isnt enough detail in the question that is being asked to answer it accurately. We can only assume whats going on. We dont know for sure. And we all know where assuming gets us....

I never said I wouldnt help...all im saying is that I wouldnt jump to conclusions.

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 06:54 AM

he's being very verbal,and she's trying to leave.He keeps yelling and grabs her and makes her sit back down to listen

doesn't matter why...he has no right to grab her that way. if she did something illegal...then he still has not right to do that...he needs to call the cops and let them handle her

What if it were personal? What if say..she assaulted him. Or maybe she was drunk, and trying to drive. Which in turn would indanger other motorist on the road.

Yeah...more than likely thats not the situation. Im not saying walk away. All im saying is dont be so quick to react. See where it goes, see what happens. Take it from there.

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 06:47 AM
See...the question is very vague. You all do not have all the info...yet, you want to rush and save the day. Or at least you think you are.

Maybe the man caught the lady doing something illegal, and is keeping her there until the cops arrive. Maybe its the mans daughter and she's trying to run away.

You cant just call the cops on something you dont know the full details about. There could be nothing wrong...and then your wasting the cops time on something useless.

Much less walk right up to the guy and hit him or shoot him.

All I am saying is that you should get the full story before you go rushing to judgement.

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 06:34 AM
Too many "knight in Shining Armor" syndroms here.

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 06:31 AM

you knock him straight out and like the old sayin goes take out to the wood line so nobody can see a thing

...and then get arrested for assault.

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 06:28 AM
Maybe wait it out. Linger off in the distance to make sure it doesnt get physical. Regardless of who's in the right, he has no right to keep her there against her own will.

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 05:39 AM
huh noway

no photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:55 AM
....nothing like finding and old pair of stained, holy underwear and running through Wal-Mart at 2am in the morning.

The people stocking the shelves dont appreciate it too much, buts its defenintly entertaining.

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 11:02 AM

Hey, Cavaliers Rock! Not as much as Fiat Spiders, Chevy II Novas or Honda Civics, but the Cavs rock!

....yeah if your into slow 4 cylinders.

no photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:23 AM

Its boring to you becuase your not into slow Chevrolete's.

laugh laugh

....thats funny that you luagh at that. You feel the same way I suppose.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25