Community > Posts By > JoshM1119

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 03:23 PM
Maybe a generic 'fine' would be an acceptable answer to that question at first. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to leave that information for later conversations. Get them on the hook first, right? lol

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:45 PM

perhaps you need to take out that "fat" part. Thats about it..your pics are fine however its always good totake new 1s as well...

take it easy there girl... no need to rush in..you will find someone...

hell we can even change places if you'd wish. i have these old farts looking at me and emailing me about how sexy i am....ewww!

Nothing empowers a pervert like a screen to hide behind eh?

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:43 PM
He's not making it up. I agree.

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:27 PM
Well, sir, I think we all wonder that from time to time. Fortunately for you, you're male. Ladies tend to be less superficial than we are and, so long as you're not a quazzy motto look-a-like, you can make up for a lot in knowing how to approach them and talk to them.

That's not to say you can go around looking like a slob either. But it's been my experience that women tend to accept 'average looking' without too many qualms so long as you dress well, groom well, and speak well.

Keep in mind that just because we tend to discriminate based mostly on looks, that every rejection we encounter isn't necessarily for the same reason. We've all seen the perfect 10 blonde bombshell walking arm in arm through the mall with the tubby wolrd of warcraft hero. Maybe he's rich. lol. But maybe he just knew how to talk to her.

They get approached all day every day. The key isn't to look like every other frat boy asshat before, but to present yourself in a way to show you're not the typical hormonal walking penis that comes up to her 10 times a day.

As far as why? Well that's just biological. We're evolutionarily programmed to seek out the best chances of survival for ourselves and our offspring. As Darwin said, survival of the fittest. Attractiveness to us is usually health indicators: facial symmetry, proportionate and healthy looking bodies, smooth skin, shiny hair, etc. Part of it's natural and part of it's catalyzed by TV and Magazines glorifying beauty.

Unfortunately, my friend, it is what it is. But if it makes you feel any better, I am not a pretty man, but I'm here to tell ya, the sun shines on a dog's ass every once in a while!! ;-) lol

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 02:14 PM
I hate new years resolutions because it clogs up the gym for a solid 6 weeks. It's really quite a pain in the ass. lol

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 10:59 PM
But boy was his ass getting sore!

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 08:35 PM
Well I'd say welcome and I'd wish you well, but as a diehard Pittsburgh Steelers fan, I can't in good conscience say anything that even resembles nice to a Tom Brady or N.E. Pats fan. lol

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:00 PM
Well Hell. I got laid a couple times but that's about it. haha

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:42 PM
Money and sex. My two passions in life! Can a life still be full sans even one of the two? I've put a lot of effort into a career in hopes that the money would increase the sex. This, in fact, works. However, the sex decreases the money. lol.

I wouldn't be happy without either, but if I had to choose, I'd pick the cash hands down. If I were getting laid like a rock star, but broke, I'd still be upset about the broke part. However, if I had infinite wealth but a poon-tang shortage, I believe I could afford enough diversions to keep the smile on my face.

I dunno. Maybe there's just a Goldstein hiding somewhere in the family tree. lol.

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:30 PM

I'd love to invite you to the world of rainbows and gum drops, but the fairy's busted, and the train don't run here no more.... besides our trash company hasa been on strike and it stinks here too! ...

i'm trying to follow the yellow brick road to riches myself, it sounds like a more controlled promising path!

laugh

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:26 PM
I dunno I think he's strokin us. Either way I'm going to see if I can dig up another two cents to throw into another thread. lol. Later guys.

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:01 PM

even people whoa re full of **** hit the toilet once in a while and i speak from experience.

ok i don;t know who this "very popular" chuckle butt is, but if you can't handle him on your own and various people are assualting you with a car, thats vehicular assault, attempted murder and a few other things i'm sure. you need to report that crap like immediatly, sue the hell out of them, get a ton in settlements from insurance companies and move the hell away.

now the rest of it is all you buddy. stick up for yourself! you look like a big guy i'm sure you could hold your own if you tried. your probably just scared, but you need to change you and fast or else your gonna end up swinging from a rope either buy your own depressed hands or somebody elses.

lol!

Plus, if he gets a settlement, attracting a woman should be NO problem!! lol

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:34 PM

I agree with you Josh!!!

Why thank you! lol. Maybe I'm not as full of sht as I thought. haha.

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:30 PM

Well my thoughts are that either this is a put on, or a resolution to the issues at hand would require more than advice from an online forum.

Please don't take that the wrong way.

If you're just pulling chains, then: haha good one.

If you're serious, then I'd suggest working on the larger issues before worrying about seeking a relationship. You can only make something work when both people are living happy, stable, and well balanced lives. When there are severe problems as you discribe, this would greatly impede the ability to do normal things like begin a romantic relationship.

Best of luck...

ok so how can i deal with the situation? i can't move (can't afoird it), ignoring it doesn't work (last time i didn't dodge i ended up in hospital for a week, admittedly they also found out i have diabetes so that kept me in for longer than nessisary). so what can i do to resolve the issue?

Well there's definitely more to the story than what we've been told so far right? The vendetta needs to be resolved. If you honest to god seriously have someone purposely putting you in the hospital, that's something the police need to be informed of. Secondly, whatever vendetta there is would need to be resolved. I don't have all the information, so I can't really intelligently suggest how to fix it. But it definitely sounds as if it needs to be resolved.

The best advice I could give you is to maybe talk to someone who's qualified to help. A councilor or someone. These people can help you sort out your life and get back on track. Once that happens, you'll be prime to move forward, and hopefully move forward with the companionship of a lady.

That's my advice. Assess the damage, repair the damage, try again. Hope it helps.

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 01:19 PM
Well my thoughts are that either this is a put on, or a resolution to the issues at hand would require more than advice from an online forum.

Please don't take that the wrong way.

If you're just pulling chains, then: haha good one.

If you're serious, then I'd suggest working on the larger issues before worrying about seeking a relationship. You can only make something work when both people are living happy, stable, and well balanced lives. When there are severe problems as you discribe, this would greatly impede the ability to do normal things like begin a romantic relationship.

Best of luck...

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:12 AM
I quit smoking pot when I was 20... No offense, but if this guys' even close to your age and still doing it, he's probably not headed for the brightest of futures.

no photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:55 AM
Those types of suspicions are rarely unjust. Given his track record I'd be willing to bet the rent that you're right. Boys can and do lie. :-/

no photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:20 PM

no matter how good she looks, someone somewhere is sick of her ****:)

My friend I can't express how true that is!!!!!! lol. You made my night!

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 09:47 AM
I'm out too. Later guys.

no photo
Sat 12/08/07 09:46 AM
He probably left. lol. However, Theel if you're still here, if I could add only one more thing:

Make it a point to talk to them. And not just online. Go out. Keep in mind, if you're just being a friendly guy and making conversation, nobody has any reason not to talk to you. If you're not 'hitting' on a woman, she should have no problem engaging in polite conversation within the proper social setting. It's good for you, because you will start to gain an understanding for them and a confidence in yourself.

Second of all, you open up all kinds of doors. When they realize you're not 'hitting' on them, they relax and can let themselves see you for you instead of as 'the next guy.' Secondly, when you're not actively hitting on them, there's no need to worry about any akwardness if she tells you about a boyfriend, or any other reasons why you two shouldn't be romantically involved. You were just shooting the sht right? No harm in that. This allows you to skip the part where you run back to your friends with red cheeks and your tail between your legs. Thirdly, and this might draw a little heat from the female readers, but if you're not hitting on her, she wants to know why the hell not! Why are you so special? Piquing a woman's curiosity is half the battle. They're comfortable in the position of the chased. When you figure out how to reverse the role, you're golden.

Just remember, stay away from the Dark Side. lol. I know a lot of guys who've figured it out who consistently use women and hurt them. Karma's a *****. lol. The whole idea is to meet many of them and open up many options and then to choose, not the one you can live with, but the one you can't live without.

How's that for cliche? lol