Community > Posts By > franshade

franshade's photo
Tue 09/21/10 01:09 PM

why do women play mind games to make you think there seeing a ex or something to see what kind of response they get out of you or get mad when you go do?

cause we are mean laugh

this is a very childish scenario (jmo) frustrated

franshade's photo
Mon 09/20/10 09:15 AM

I am barely a member here for one month. It seems like a lot of people lack sense of humor or common sense. What gives. If you don't get it, why reply? It's fun to mingle but funny how clickish it can be here as well. Just a thought as I read through different peoples threads.

Hello and welcome. I have found that this site has a lot of people with a great sense of humor, some very funny, some not so funny, but like everything else in life, it's interpretive.

As for the cliques, don't really agree, there are those that have been online and have known eachother for a longer period of time or just agree on certain topics, but then again guess it's interpretive as well.

Join the forums, meet more people and you will be having a blast waving

franshade's photo
Mon 09/20/10 09:05 AM

in my family all the girls and women all wear skirts or a dress, i have all was been curious what kind of religion my family is, so much of my family history has been lost,

why not ask them? could be a personal choice not a religious one (jmo)

franshade's photo
Mon 09/20/10 09:04 AM
you can change your preferences - to show only Florida

franshade's photo
Mon 09/20/10 07:08 AM

i get those same exact feelings through twilrling his arm hairs...

gazing into his terrific blue eyes....

when he walks up behind me and hugs me...

when he draws circles with his fingers on my thighs....

when we are watching tv and we both grab each others hand at the same time.....

when we glance across the yard sale at each other and we see in each others eyes "Lets go home"........

I knew the sex would be good just the hungry way he looked at me...

Guess Im just a woman who doesnt need a a kiss to tell me that....

am I strange??:heart:

Never!!! you're definitely not strange, for if it works for you then it just works :wink:

franshade's photo
Mon 09/20/10 07:06 AM
OOOHHHH I love to kiss, find it erotic, intimate and a great source of foreplay.

franshade's photo
Mon 09/20/10 06:58 AM
hello and welcome

franshade's photo
Mon 09/20/10 06:48 AM
You want us to answer why you don't have kids??? Yikes, you're brave laugh

franshade's photo
Mon 09/20/10 06:47 AM
hello and welcome

franshade's photo
Mon 09/20/10 06:45 AM
waving :banana:

Happy birthday {{{{{{{{{{{Tanya}}}}}}}}}}}}

franshade's photo
Mon 09/20/10 06:44 AM
hello and happy birthday to you

franshade's photo
Mon 09/20/10 06:43 AM

Hey Fran, nice seeing ya flowerforyou

Hope all is well in your world!

If I am breathing I'm enjoying life waving

franshade's photo
Mon 09/20/10 06:20 AM
Thank you ladies, hope all has been well with you. :heart:

franshade's photo
Thu 09/16/10 11:30 AM
Edited by franshade on Thu 09/16/10 11:31 AM
blushing thanks all flowerforyou

franshade's photo
Wed 09/15/10 10:36 AM

Uh, get out of your corner and go out and meet people instead of just watching? It's all about preference. Just because someone is not into you doesn't mean they need to wake up from dream land.

Missed ya Em waving

franshade's photo
Wed 09/15/10 10:35 AM

prenups = c.y.a.
Marriage is not all love, romance, and flowers, it's an actual contract, which can be broken.

So (jmo) leave with what you came with (if applicable), if you help me get further up in the food chain, you should be compensated, but to expect a handout just because you came along for the ride, sorry, don't think so.

For every attorney you can find to make one I can find one to break one.........seems like a waste of money to me......actually.......and ahve seen many torn to shreds in court......everyone as always should do what they wish......even if you think you are safe with one and feel its iron clad......its not iron clad.......and it depends on the attorney percentage of what they might receive on what they are willing to do to break one.....laugh I've gotten finacially burned dating ........ think a before I date you contract might be ib order.......call it pre-date and maybe someone can find an attorney to pay to break that one too........JMO

:wink: {{{sea}}} just don't use my funds to find your attorney laugh

You are definitely correct, but even if it only provides me with peace of mind and I want it stipulated and signed before marriage, it is my right, just as refusing to sign and finding another person to marry is the other party's right. :thumbsup:

Right on babes, aww I cant use your funds to find my attorney? But.....but.....but I love you pls dont make me sign that pre-nup........I know we said we werent going to tell.......but I had to let it out of the closet dont be mad........LMAO

shhh you weren't supposed to let on until they signed the prenup :wink:

franshade's photo
Wed 09/15/10 09:17 AM

Everything I need to know about sombody I learn from their eyes. Whether it is the twinkle that asks for a kiss or the furowed eyebrows that disagree with what you say, reguardless of the words that come out of somebody's mouth. The eyes tell the true story.

Typed words are a very sterile form of communication. Gauging emotions is nearly impossible, words and commitments are easy to break, and personalities are easy to fake. Which leads to the question; Are the people you talk to on the internet real, or is it a liars paradise?

There is no real answer to the question, because it is a combonation of real people trying to express who they are and how they really feel and people that use it as a way to preend to be somebody they are not. I just wonder where the majority lies.

:heart: I am real :heart: I am on the internet :heart:

There is most definitely an answer to your question, but entirely up to you whether to believe it or not. It doesn't matter what my eyes say, my mouth says, it's all up to you whether you believe something or not.

franshade's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:38 AM

prenups = c.y.a.
Marriage is not all love, romance, and flowers, it's an actual contract, which can be broken.

So (jmo) leave with what you came with (if applicable), if you help me get further up in the food chain, you should be compensated, but to expect a handout just because you came along for the ride, sorry, don't think so.

For every attorney you can find to make one I can find one to break one.........seems like a waste of money to me......actually.......and ahve seen many torn to shreds in court......everyone as always should do what they wish......even if you think you are safe with one and feel its iron clad......its not iron clad.......and it depends on the attorney percentage of what they might receive on what they are willing to do to break one.....laugh I've gotten finacially burned dating ........ think a before I date you contract might be ib order.......call it pre-date and maybe someone can find an attorney to pay to break that one too........JMO

:wink: {{{sea}}} just don't use my funds to find your attorney laugh

You are definitely correct, but even if it only provides me with peace of mind and I want it stipulated and signed before marriage, it is my right, just as refusing to sign and finding another person to marry is the other party's right. :thumbsup:

franshade's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:29 AM

A Colorado high school student wants an explanation from school officials after reportedly being told by security guards to remove American flags from his truck because they might make other students uncomfortable.

Jeremy Stoppel told Denver's KMGH-TV he received a ticket at Northglenn High School last Thursday for squealing his tires and subsequently had his parking lot pass suspended for two weeks. But he also was told by a campus security guard to remove two U.S. flags -- each 3-by-5 feet -- from the bed of his pickup truck.

"She said I should take my flags down. She said this is a school that focuses on diversity and she doesn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable," Stoppel told KMGH-TV. "How do you suppose anyone would feel uncomfortable in America with an American flag? That's where I'm confused."

Stoppel said he began flying the flags last week and wants to keep them for the upcoming 9/11 anniversary in honor of his cousin who is serving in the Navy. Stoppel and his father now want an apology from the security supervisor.

"To me, she's just threatening him, hoping that she can just bully him so he'll just take 'em down and just put his tail between his legs and say, 'I'm done. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry,' Dan Stoppel told the station. "And that's just not gonna happen."

The school has no policy against flying the U.S. flag, KMGH-TV reports. Principal Mary Lindimore said she was unaware of the situation on Friday and promised to talk with the security official next week.

"So I need to talk to that person, see why they did that, if they did that," Lindimore said. "We have 'em in the hallways upstairs. So we promote flying of American flags."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/05/colorado-student-reportedly-told-remove-flags/?test=latestnews

surprised I would retain an attorney and sue. I wouldn't stop until I have everything that Guard has, and she gets fired. I would also have her wages garnished at any future jobs.

How drastic is this? :laughing: All this from someone with the hopes of pursuing a political career, yikes. waving

we seem to be an overly bloodthirsty, litigious society

I tell you :thumbsup: waving

franshade's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:17 AM
prenups = c.y.a.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25