Community > Posts By > franshade

franshade's photo
Thu 11/04/10 12:56 PM
Family is from Roma - the father is 13 yrs old and still in Romania.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/04/world/main7021889.shtml

(AP) Spanish social workers have inspected the home of a 10-year-old Romanian girl who gave birth last week to determine whether her baby is being properly cared for, officials said Thursday.

Authorities in the small southern city of Lebrija also arranged a doctor's appointment to make sure the young mother and infant are doing well.

In a statement, city officials said they are investigating when the pregnant child arrived in Spain and why she had not seen a doctor before showing up last week at a hospital to give birth.

Authorities did not give details about the modest apartment where the 10-year-old girl is now living with her mother, but the mayor of Lebrija called it "humble."

Officials have said they could step in to oversee care of the girl and her baby if needed, but, but the statement Thursday did not reveal whether any problems were found or the results of the medical appointment.

City officials "will guarantee the protection of the two minors," the statement said.

The birth has shocked Spaniards and created an international sensation.

The girl's mother told reporters earlier this week that she's delighted to have a new granddaughter and doesn't understand the fuss the birth has caused. She said the baby's father is a 13-year-old boy who is still in Romania.

She also said since they are Romanian Gypsies, or Roma, it is their custom to marry very young.

Arranged "marriages" for girls reaching puberty are relatively common among Roma, who make up about 1.5 million of Romania's 22 million people. Those marriages are not recognized by the state, which requires girls to be 16 and have parental consent before they can marry.

franshade's photo
Thu 11/04/10 12:32 PM

ooooooooo watch out for Frannie. I think she is a bot that has a glitch in her hard wire laugh

:tongue: Not a bot but do have a glitch :tongue:

franshade's photo
Thu 11/04/10 12:17 PM

well of course there are....just send me $87,876.00 and i will prove it to you!

Hurry! 10% off. Today only!

Do you take coupons??????:angel:

does it come with a warranty or money back satisfaction guarantee???

franshade's photo
Wed 11/03/10 12:46 PM
♥ ♫ Happy Birthday ♫ ♥

♥ enjoy ♥

franshade's photo
Wed 11/03/10 12:45 PM
hello and welcome

franshade's photo
Wed 10/20/10 05:23 AM
hello, welcome and good luck

franshade's photo
Tue 10/19/10 08:40 AM
hello, welcome and good luck to ya

franshade's photo
Tue 10/19/10 08:23 AM
Edited by franshade on Tue 10/19/10 08:24 AM

[image]http//www.photobucket.com/angel-of-death.jpg[image]

link is no good

see my previous post

franshade's photo
Tue 10/19/10 08:22 AM
you are inserting incomplete url link

notice all pics must be somewhere on the net, therefore you link starts with www(name of site)

also instead of using [image] use [i mg] remove space btwn i and mg

franshade's photo
Tue 10/19/10 08:12 AM
I pick what

to post pics [ img ]insert link here [/ img ]
removing the spaces in brackets

:thumbsup:

franshade's photo
Tue 10/19/10 06:34 AM

What needs to be done before 2012? Were will you be? What will you be doing? Me I hope when the ends hits I'm not on the toilet! Or when the big one hits I'm not having sex but what a way to goooooo HUH.

Well if this is in fact correct, think I will pull of the perfect heist and go with a bang :wink:

franshade's photo
Tue 10/19/10 06:32 AM
Good morning, hello and welcome

franshade's photo
Mon 10/18/10 05:23 AM
Hello, welcome and good luck

franshade's photo
Fri 10/15/10 12:31 PM
hello and welcome

franshade's photo
Fri 10/15/10 12:30 PM
You mean people here talk about others, talk about me???

Imma sit in my corner and cry :wink:

franshade's photo
Fri 10/15/10 12:09 PM
proof of citizenship
proof of employment
background check and credit report

franshade's photo
Fri 10/15/10 12:02 PM
laugh OP did you have fun? did you enjoy your time with this person? would you like to see him again?

franshade's photo
Fri 10/15/10 11:20 AM

Did Bill O'Reily not say in this mornings news that he appears on The View for publicity as do all other guests.

"I enjoy jousting with 'The View' ladies because with the exception of Elisabeth Hasselbeck, they don't see it my way, and I want the audience to hear both sides." Bill O'Reilly

Im sure some guests go on because they enjoy the show or the hostesses,,,,,

whether he wants the audience to hear both sides or wants it to APPEAR like he cares what the other side thinks,,,is another matter that I Cant read his mind well enough to discern

but listening to how he treats guests on his show,, I dont think that claim is very sincere,,,

I agree, while I'm certain most of the guests are there for publicity - one way or another they want to promote themselves, their ideas, merchandise, movies, books, etc., I agree with you I didnt take his appearance as sincere either. He was promoting his book as well.

That was the quote he made this morning not mine.

franshade's photo
Fri 10/15/10 11:06 AM
Did Bill O'Reily not say in this mornings news that he appears on The View for publicity as do all other guests.

"I enjoy jousting with 'The View' ladies because with the exception of Elisabeth Hasselbeck, they don't see it my way, and I want the audience to hear both sides." Bill O'Reilly

franshade's photo
Fri 10/15/10 11:00 AM
hello and welcome

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25