day by day.
It all comes together,
I know I will find my way.

shay77's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:51 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou beautiful

shay77's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:45 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou thank you for sharing with your kindness!

shay77's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:42 PM
:smile: smokin happy

shay77's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:39 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou happy :wink: Thank you for enjoying and understanding!

shay77's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:47 PM
happy thank you and happy holidays!

shay77's photo
Tue 12/18/07 06:39 PM

I’m trying to find
The serenity in me
The place where I don’t
Fear the beauty of peace
The times where happiness
Can satisfy my needs
The thoughts of not being scared
When natural things takes its place
The calm that I get
When I am sitting at the lake
The joy I will feel
If I just took things in a slower pace
That smile within me
That is not fake
No pressures
No stress
With the judgments I make
Walking with eyes ears heart and mind open
Accepting my make
Being proud of who I be
Being proud of what others see in me
Being proud of my accomplishments
That’s from self or my seeds
I m looking for the serenity in me

shay77's photo
Wed 11/07/07 02:26 PM
Yes it does Jesse. I feel like writing is the best way for me to say exactly how I feel and what I truly want to say. Sometimes it is very hard to speak it out loud because you have to becareful at times the words you choose and the feelings of others and words out my mouth are often misinterputed when I speak. So I love writing! Whether it be letters or poems or even just jotting down thoughts and things about my day it is more effective for mr. Thank Youhappy happy flowerforyou

shay77's photo
Wed 11/07/07 02:25 PM
Yes it does Jesse. I feel like writing is the best way for me to say exactly how I feel and what I truly want to say. Sometimes it is very hard to speak it out loud because you have to becareful at times the words you choose and the feelings of others and words out my mouth are often misinterputed when I speak. So I love writing! Whether it be letters or poems or even just jotting down thoughts and things about my day it is more effective for mr. Thank Youhappy happy flowerforyou

shay77's photo

shay77's photo
Yes it does Jesse. I feel like writing is the best way for me to say exactly how I feel and what I truly want to say. Sometimes it is very hard to speak it out loud because you have to becareful at times the words you choose and the feelings of others and words out my mouth are often misinterputed when I speak. So I love writing! Whether it be letters or poems or even just jotting down thoughts and things about my day it is more effective for me. Thank Youhappy happy flowerforyou

shay77's photo

shay77's photo
Tue 11/06/07 05:08 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou happy Great poem!

shay77's photo
Tue 11/06/07 05:06 PM
happy flowerforyou

shay77's photo
Tue 11/06/07 05:04 PM
flowerforyou happy :smile: Very very nice!

shay77's photo
Tue 11/06/07 04:56 PM
happy happy flowerforyou flowerforyou Yes. It comes a time where you must realize that there is no love that you can receive or give greater from and to GOD! By his graceness all is possible and his blessings are beautiful. After we realize there is none greater to love and that the highest degree of love you can receive true love with another is not true. By loving and keeping GOD in the equation, you develop more love for self and understanding of how to love others. I am not perfect but I am taking one step at a time!happy happy :wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou
Thanks again for the responses:heart: :heart: flowerforyou

shay77's photo
Tue 11/06/07 03:59 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou happy Beautifully said.

shay77's photo
Tue 11/06/07 03:52 PM
blushing blushing flowerforyou flowerforyou blushing flowerforyou
I am so happy I joined JSH community! Thanks all for enjoying. I do not share my poetry wit but my best friend and I really appreciate the kidness from all I am getting. Thank you all. This is a great community! Thanksflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

shay77's photo
Tue 11/06/07 03:46 PM
Thank you 1956CLEOflowerforyou happy I am grateful enjoyed. All of you thank you!

shay77's photo
Tue 11/06/07 03:45 PM
Thank you for stopping by.:smile: happy

Previous 1