Community > Posts By > katie76

no photo
Thu 09/09/10 02:46 PM
I am told I loook like I'm in my 20's all the time but am 34...I don't feel like I'm in my 30's...I feel like just a year or 2 I was in college...it is amazing how fast time flies...

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 03:17 PM
lol...nice...

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 07:32 AM
Your profile looks good, and you're cute...but u might do better if you smiled in ur pic!...u look so serious! I bet ur hot when u smile!

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 07:32 AM
Your profile looks good, and you're cute...but u might do better if you smiled in ur pic!...u look so serious! I bet ur hot when u smile!

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 07:22 AM
Actually, I dated someone for 4 months who was separated. I didn't mind that he was separated. The thing that bothered me was that 4 months later, he STILL hadn't started the process. Just be up front with whoever you are dating...and START the process. The right woman won't mind as long as you are honest about it and actually working on it...

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 08:25 PM
Someone once told me that people come in to your lives for a reason...even if that person is only around for a bit, they are there affecting your life...and continue to do so even when they are not around...I have had quite a lot of "soul friends" and still think about them even though I moved away...it is amazing how people are all connected...

That's actually my philosophy on life....life is all about our relationships with people...helping each other...and learning from each other...

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 08:04 PM
Idk where in OK you ladies are, but there are a TON of guys near me who love thick girls! I just have to find the one that can be a friend and lover at the same time!

And from what I hear, thick women are better because they are wetter and can go all night...lol...

Sorry for the crudeness, but that is what I've been told as to why some men prefer thick women...

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 07:55 PM
Woman's interpretation of, "I love you, but I'm not in love with you."...I used this line to break up with last boyfriend cuz it is totally how I felt...I cared about him and wanted him to be happy, but he doesn't make my knees weak when I think about him...I don't get all happy when I think about seeing him, it was more like another errand I had to run that day...being with him got to be part of my routine instead of me being excited to see him...I ended it before I wasted more of his time...or mine....

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 07:47 PM
I agree...I want it all, too!!!..lol...

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 07:45 PM
But, I am still looking for the best friend who makes my knees weak at the same time...he is out there!!!

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 07:44 PM
I'm friends with an ex...it's really great because we give each other advice about the opposite sex. It's good to get the male perspective so I know what's really going on in a guy's head...plus it's easy to be friends since we have a lot in common and know each other really well. I acutally feel closer to him than many of my female friends. There's no judging or emotional bs...

no photo
Sat 08/28/10 07:36 PM
Yes there are people on here looking for relationships. But the cool thing about this site is the fact that you can chat with people around the globe while looking to meet someone all at the same time...it's pretty cool!

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 11:51 AM
Fun...you freaked me out at first til I realized it was a pic....nice!!!

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 11:49 AM
Wow...thanks for the info...but if someone attacked my bank account...good luck! I just bought a house...there's not much left in there at the moment..lmao....

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 11:48 AM
Lol...I know you weren't really looking for quotes, but these are just so much fun!

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 11:47 AM
"I always think everything is a plot...that's the reason I'm still alive."
The Princess Bride

"Have fun storming the castle! Do you think it'll work? It'll take a miracle."
Miracle Max in The Princess Bride

"Are there rocks ahead? If there are, we'll all be dead! Stop that rhyming now, I mean it! Anybody want a peanut?"
The Princess Bride

And the list goes on and on....this is the ultimate quoting movie...lol...

no photo
Thu 04/08/10 06:24 PM
Hitting the snooze button on my alarm...wanting to stay snuggled in bed as long as possible...

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 09:05 PM
Che_ you're a lot of fun :0)

Hope everyone is having a great evening!

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 10:28 PM
I love Tremors!

I was also banned from watching any Die Hard movies for a month by a friend of mine! I guess I overwatched them a bit recently :0)

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 10:26 PM
Does hmmm mean yes?...lol...

Previous 1