Community > Posts By > SweetButSpoiled

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:12 AM
One can never really say for sure. I am here mostly for friends because my first attempt here didnt work out so well and I would rather be alone with friends than to face that rejection again. But, you never know.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:09 AM

My neighbor's grilling me a steak tonight! I figure I'll bake em up an apple pie, nothing more American that that, right? drinker

Nice neighbor.... where do you live again?! Ha ha!drinker

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:08 AM

Not really doing anything, just gonna spend the day pretty much alone as usual. :cry:

Awwwww flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:02 AM
Nobody likes a bragger.... ROTFL!!! I have beer in the fridge, but no pool sad That is ok though. Ribs and steak on the grill will have to do.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 05/26/08 07:54 AM
I sooooo have to get a pool. I have been tossing that idea around. Living in Florida without one sucks.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 05/26/08 07:52 AM
Memorial Day everyone!! What does everyone have planned? I am straying terribly from my diet and having chips and queso right now and plan on firing up the grill in a bit. I hope everyone has a safe day and remember our troops that keep us free!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:07 PM
I have mutual matches from other states.... yeah, cause I want to move!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 05/25/08 05:26 PM
That's a very firm negative. Too much drama there.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 05/25/08 05:24 PM

Is there anything about me that a woman finds attractive? I admit that when I go out, I'm very self consious about myself. The only time I'm never that way is when I line dance. Y'all have any advice for me?

Cute.... and pretty eyes

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 05/19/08 10:26 AM
The sad thing with this is that it obviously took this girl a while to share her pic. And I am sure the reason for that is because you aren't the first and certainly won't be the last to ridicule this girl for her weight. All you did was prove to her one more time that people can be cruel and shallow and more concerned with the look of a person rather than their soul.

I have a friend who is desperately working to lose weight and is a big girl herself. Sometimes it isn't as simple as eating too much. And she has been treated badly for her appearance. You could easily be in the same boat. Think about that.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:03 PM
He is probably just really scared and missing his mother. Have you introduced him to your other cat? I would back off the tuna if his eyes are just open. They have really sensitive stomachs. The vet will tell ya what all to do, but the other cat might make him feel less lonely.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:58 PM
Try this one on for size and see if you start chanting "jerry! jerry!". Right after my ex and I split up, I lived with his ex-wife and their kids. He didn't live there.... thank God!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 05/15/08 04:39 PM

And it worked out

I met another person.... but it didn't work out.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:19 AM

This is site's for everyone who is capable of saying "hi."

To each his/her own ... good luck.

Amen CB! Oh, and hi!!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:09 PM
That's awesome!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:08 PM

is there really someone for everyone? Whatta ya think?

Long long ago and far far away, I used to believe so. But now not so much.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 05/01/08 06:07 PM
That makes me want chocolate!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 04/20/08 04:56 PM
Welcome to JSH! And whatever you do, don't believe ANYTHING you hear abut mutual match! LOL Kidding.... sort of.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:45 PM
Is that for Matt Williams and his police dog Diogi?

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:39 PM

breast reduction, fix my screwed up nose, get the scar on my leg fixed.

Amen to the breast reduction!!!!