Community > Posts By > SweetButSpoiled

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:12 PM

on my way out the door for work.. i get a message from my ex.. he says that he is filing for full custody of the kids.. and that he wants them now.. after him telling me that he didnt want anything to do with them before thanksgiving.. and he has talked to them a total of 3 times for 3 of the 4 birthdays (hecouldnt be bothered with the 4th) since then.
aparently the agreement that i thought was fine wasnt.. and he aucutualy has legal grounds..
due to his violent past, and our busive relationship... i have grounds to fight him.. he is already not leagaly allowed to be alone with my oldest.. (yet another long story)

anyway.. im not trying to b!tch or anything..

just.. if anyone ends up with a few extra moments of prayer.. could you add me and more importaintly the kids in there??
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
thanks.
:cry: flowerforyou :heart:

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Much luck to you. You will be in all of our prayers.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:10 PM
Congrats!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:09 PM

flowerforyou now Rob... u know you look good
that wasn't the question though, I asked if I looked old. hell sean connery is old, and a lot of younger women think he is hot laugh laugh laugh . Thanks kitten, and dae

Sean Connery IS hot!!! And old. Age shouldn't matter though. Stay active, act young, and you will both feel and appear younger. bigsmile

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:39 PM
I live in Lakeland. And it seems that here you are either popular or not. And if not, Lord have mercy on ya. I was kind of popular in school so I did not have this issue, but my sister was not. Many picked on her for being different from me, but that is what made her great. I think part of the issues with how teens act today does come from home, but a great deal of it also comes from the fact that you cannot discipline kids the way you could when I was a kid. If I had done what this group of kids did, I wouldn't have to worry about jail. My dad would have beat me twice as hard and let whoever he could find watch, and probably sell tickets. You cannot blame just the parents. Society says these little darlins can't handle a good pop on the ass. Horse hockey! My daughter gets a spanking if she does something that warrants it. Time out can work, but sometimes a good old fashioned smack on the bottom works best.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:34 PM

Do I really look older than my age? I mean I know I am tired in a lot of my pics, but sheesh

I would say younger, not older.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:51 PM

what happened to the fantisies of a horseride to a romantic picnic?are we not worth it?

I think that all my relationships that ended badly overshadow the ones that ended but not so bad. Good things make me wanna head for the hills. Nothin but knees and elbows baby!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:50 PM

have a seven yr old rebel? Thank goodness I have a sense of humor cause I'm at my wits end.No advice needed,just wanted to vent a bit.thanx.flowerforyou

Wanna trade for a 4 year old one?laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh no.laugh

Ohhhhhh come on! She is really cute.... which makes up for the devil part!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:38 PM

have a seven yr old rebel? Thank goodness I have a sense of humor cause I'm at my wits end.No advice needed,just wanted to vent a bit.thanx.flowerforyou

Wanna trade for a 4 year old one?laugh laugh laugh laugh

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:37 PM

i guess romance is dead

Not dead. Just seems unobtainable.... for me at least.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:35 PM
Get electric shock therapy... and beer!drinker drinker

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 04/13/08 07:41 PM
Yowsers! I know how you feel hun. Hang in and don't give up. You just may pass up Mr. Wonderful if you do.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 04/13/08 07:30 PM
Thanks for all the love you guys. I guess I really can't complain. Some friends of mine loaned me their truck til I can figure out what I am going to do with mine. It is just really bad timing. Of course, it is never good timing for things like this to happen. I guess what is really chapping my ass is that I had planned on taking my truck in next week after the move for all of its routine maintenence. Guess I should have done it before the move instead of after.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:51 PM
What a day. I am in the middle of moving and trying to pack and clean and get everything ready..... all by myself! I got a little relief from the child this weekend thanks to my ex's parents so I got way busy. I was on a roll. Got my guest room packed and even got some of my furniture into my rodeo and took it to the new house. So I decide to wash all the curtains, sheets, rugs, etc. and my dryer dies.... To top it all off, after picking up my daughter and dinner, my Rodeo dies!!! I broke my timing belt. Yay. Hoping I don't have an interfernce engine, but I doubt I will be so lucky. Can I go back and start today over???

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:15 PM

When I was little, I used to read this series of books. Kinda like the hardy boys, but more mid 80s. There was a character named Ophelia in the books and I so wanted to name my dauther that when I "grew up". Now I am a mom of 2 and my daughter's name is Emma. Far cry from what I wanted when I was little.
I used to read Nancy Drew, they have them in lots of languages

I will have to go to my mom's and see what they were. I know it wasn't anything like Nancy Drew. Ohhhhhh senility is setting in!!!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:14 PM
I tried, but it didn't work. I finally had to just suck it up and do it. Not fun.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:13 PM
Lord have mercy! That is definitely original.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:11 PM
When I was little, I used to read this series of books. Kinda like the hardy boys, but more mid 80s. There was a character named Ophelia in the books and I so wanted to name my dauther that when I "grew up". Now I am a mom of 2 and my daughter's name is Emma. Far cry from what I wanted when I was little.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 04/12/08 01:54 PM
Welcome! It's a beautiful day in Florida as well. Just gettin a little hot for it only being mid April.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 04/12/08 01:53 PM
Only to my girlfriends and only if I think that he will stay around for a while.... so not much!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 04/12/08 01:52 PM

Make sure you try "Mutual Match" Ride the wave of Romance today!!

Ha ha!! My mutual match gives me everyone who is at least 100 miles or further. Yeah, I am getting ready to move. Not gonna do it again for a LONG time.

I put mine out to the entire country. There's no place that I would'nt go for the person I'm looking for. I could be waiting forever if I just watched my backyard. :P

I am in central Florida between Tampa and Orlando. That is a big enough back yard! LOL Oh well, I always was the black sheep. Looks like yet another disappointment for the parentals cause I get the feeling I am destined to be single!