Community > Posts By > SweetButSpoiled

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:52 PM

Now Dale Jr. can take me on a tour of the track any day of the week!
sick

I have this one pic of him on myspace that is perfect for drooling over. A friend of mine tells everyone I am the future Mrs. Earnhardt!
Is he gay? you never she him with any women

He says he just hasn't found the right one... which means I should get my butt over to Daytona in July....laugh laugh laugh

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:50 PM

sick

I have this one pic of him on myspace that is perfect for drooling over. A friend of mine tells everyone I am the future Mrs. Earnhardt!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:48 PM

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:47 PM
Pardon me while I barf!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:43 PM
Balogna and celery with peanut butter in the middle. Ew, ew ew! I can't eat either still today.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:40 PM
I rarely get emails here. No biggie though. The threads are what keep me coming back.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:21 PM
The best part about summer is Mt.Dew has different flavors out. Just tried the SuperNova and it was pretty good. Not as good as Midnite was a couple of years back though.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:19 PM
It has been my experience that Acers suck. Watch the ads when school starts up. I got a great Compaq last year at Best Buy for $400.00. The only downfall was it had Vista, but more stuff is compatible with it now than was then.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:18 PM
Being single does suck. I am learning to make the most of it. I just hope I don't get too used to it cause if that magical day comes when someone wants to stake a claim, I may pass it up. It really is nice to be able to come and go as I please, but just as nice to spend time with someone that means the world to you.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 06/21/08 06:48 AM
I have 5 and can't wait to get another one. My favorite is the one of my children's names in the shape of footprints. All of my tats have a reason as well. I used to say that I would never get one and that they were tacky. Well, for my 27th birthday, a friend of mine bought my first one and I was hooked. I got 4 more in 2 and a half years, and more are planned. Everyone has a way of expressing themselves, and this is mine.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 06/20/08 06:26 PM
I had a date, but it was with my 5 year old!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 06/19/08 07:36 AM
I was grounded as a kid. My parents expected my best and if I didn't give it, I got grounded. My kids lose things if they don't do well. My son lost is PS2 for a week because all of a sudden he went from As to Cs. The next report card he had As. Good grades are key to getting into college, especially if you need a scholarship. I am not worried about my kids being in honors, I just expect them to work hard. I work hard in order to make sure they have nice things, so why shouldn't they work hard, too?

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/15/08 07:14 PM

I know it can be very touching and keep the work up you are doing good
it is not easyflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you!!!flowerforyou

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/15/08 06:50 PM
Although I am a mom, I get father's day gifts too! I am it for my daughter and she has sadly learned at a young age that I do both roles. She turned 5 today. She was born on father's day 5 years ago. She made me a painting at school of her and I and it said happy' father's mother's day. I cried.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/15/08 06:46 PM
I live about a half hour or so away from Disney. I try to stay away from there myself. Too many people and lots of shiny things to spend money on.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/15/08 06:41 PM
You picked a really hot time to visit the good ol sunshine state, but hope you enjoy your stay here. Orlando is nice except for the traffic!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/15/08 06:35 PM

ok this might sound gross but... I have my lip pierced for about 7months now and Im still getting some clear puss coming from it...its not red or swollen. Just concerned....anyone know why or what I can do to fix it? I still clean it

What are you using to clean it?
dail soap... the place I had it done at said that would be fine

Try to find a spray called H2Ocean. It is a saltwater spray especially for piercings. Awesome stuff. Dial soap is ok, but too much can irritate the piercing. Also, if it is stainless steel jewelry, try replacing it with 14k gold. A lot of people have reactions to the high nickel content in steel. Hope this helps. Used to do ear piercings and have had body piercings myself.
I will use the h2ocean.. used it for my other piercings.. I cant wear gold..

It may sound odd, but since you can't wear gold, you can try a plastic or acrylic retainer until it heals. If you can find titanium, that would be even better. Steel allergies usually go away once the piercing is healed though. Good luck!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/15/08 06:28 PM

ok this might sound gross but... I have my lip pierced for about 7months now and Im still getting some clear puss coming from it...its not red or swollen. Just concerned....anyone know why or what I can do to fix it? I still clean it

dail soap... the place I had it done at said that would be fine

Try to find a spray called H2Ocean. It is a saltwater spray especially for piercings. Awesome stuff. Dial soap is ok, but too much can irritate the piercing. Also, if it is stainless steel jewelry, try replacing it with 14k gold. A lot of people have reactions to the high nickel content in steel. Hope this helps. Used to do ear piercings and have had body piercings myself.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/15/08 06:22 PM

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 06/06/08 05:37 PM

One mutual match to live?..All my mutual matches?

laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker