Community > Posts By > SweetButSpoiled

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:04 PM

Amen! And I hate the ones that try to make you feel sorry for them. Life sucks @ss for everyone, the rest of us just reach in the drawer and put our big people underwear on and move on!

There's big people underwear?! Here this whole time I've been wearing my lucky Superman underwear hoping things would get better!

LOL!!! This guy at work acts all macho and even asks me if I want him to take my trash out. I told him one day that there weren't any rainbow brite panties in my drawer anymore.... he didn't get it.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:01 PM

I have read so many profiles where it is painfully obvious that the person has already given up and they are just sitting around waiting for someone to prove them wrong about love. Try a little optimism folks! No one wants to have to try to convince your bitter @ss that they will be able to make you happy.

Amen! And I hate the ones that try to make you feel sorry for them. Life sucks @ss for everyone, the rest of us just reach in the drawer and put our big people underwear on and move on!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:35 PM
Obtaining the relationship seems to be the hardest part for me. Then being too trusting is the second, once I am in one of course.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/10/08 07:56 AM

can sombody give me some advice?, no responses, no chats, been on here for 9 months, is my profile that lame, im just telling the truth, what gives? i thought by now, somone might be slightly intersted.what

Nope, not lame. Hang in there!flowerforyou

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 08/09/08 03:04 PM
Boy if that isn't a loaded question, I don't know what is. I am a bit on the humble side though. I would say I am a 6 or 6.5

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 08/09/08 03:01 PM

Lets just see

See what?

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:56 PM

:smile: If your significant other called you stupid what would you do?:smile:

Smack the pee outta them LOL

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/03/08 07:36 PM

Actually, it's because the fingernails and toenails are just another way for the body to get rid of the bad stuff.

If your nails didn't grow, you would have a pretty serious problem.

The funny thing about this is that there is all this crap that promotes "healthy" nails. And they are bad stuff.....

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 07/20/08 02:36 PM
Honesty, reliability, a sense of humor. Those are some of the big ones. And of course, I never want to be a sugar momma so you better have a job so you can at lease cover your bills. LOL

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 07/20/08 02:16 PM
Ha ha ha! Fat chance!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 07/20/08 02:16 PM
Absolutely love the song! And I know a girl who has crazy ***** tattood on her wrist in kanji symbols.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 07/20/08 02:15 PM

Been a few days ladies....Give it up! laugh drinker

As owner of a set of boobs, I must say they are way over rated!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:28 AM

Heading to the pool shortly, sunshine and hot as hell here.

Lucky!! Hey girl, how's it goin?

Life is good here. I had surgery on Father's Day, couldnt swim for 2 weeks, so this past week anytime I get the chance I am at the pool, I lost my tan, so gotta get it back..... How are you doing?

Sorry to hear about the surgery. That was my daughter's birthday. Not much has changed. Working a lot and trying to enjoy as much of summer as I can. Of course, the best weather is while I am at work.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:23 AM

Heading to the pool shortly, sunshine and hot as hell here.

Lucky!! Hey girl, how's it goin?

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:20 AM

rearranging the house...any offers for help???laugh

Ha ha! I usually am game, but still disappointed at not being in the pool. Rained yesterday too. I want some sun!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 07/13/08 09:16 AM
It's rainin in the sunshine state, so here I am. What is everyone up to today?

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:10 PM
Guilty as charged!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:58 PM

Now Dale Jr. can take me on a tour of the track any day of the week!
sick

I have this one pic of him on myspace that is perfect for drooling over. A friend of mine tells everyone I am the future Mrs. Earnhardt!
Is he gay? you never she him with any women

He says he just hasn't found the right one... which means I should get my butt over to Daytona in July....laugh laugh laugh
or he is gay

LOL You just like saying that, don't ya?

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:55 PM
I don't believe in pick up lines really. But, if I AM interested in someone, I usually just say hey cutie. Lame I know. But it beats what a guy told me in a bar once.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:54 PM
Well, the "Sunshine" state was rainy. So I went shopping! It is after all what a girl does best. Then I came home and napped with my baby girl and we made pancakes for dinner. Now I can't sleep because of the nap.