Community > Posts By > hotandspicey

hotandspicey's photo
Sun 10/07/07 09:48 AM
yeah, that does sound good, especially beating the ground traffic!

hotandspicey's photo
Sun 10/07/07 09:46 AM
it's really nice and I want to say I'm sorry for your loss, he was very young flowerforyou

hotandspicey's photo
Sun 10/07/07 09:42 AM
Hehe! Boy that is one hungry helicopter!! Probably like buying gas for a motor home...300 dollars and the tank is full!

Well, there's one person interested, so I guess you won't be sitting at the table alone!

hotandspicey's photo
Sun 10/07/07 09:31 AM
When time together means a run through McDonalds drive through and then sitting in front of the t.v. on the one and only night of the month all the kids are gone! hehe!

hotandspicey's photo
Sun 10/07/07 09:16 AM
it's not that bad up here in Prescott, we have pine trees and such...37 degrees last night, 50 degrees right now.

hotandspicey's photo
Sun 10/07/07 09:07 AM
2.5 years?noway noway noway
Shoot mine was no contest and he can keep everything, just pay the bleeping child support and be gone!laugh laugh laugh

That is a tramatic experience dragging it out so long! noway

hotandspicey's photo
Sun 10/07/07 09:04 AM
P.S. it was the mudflaps that cracked me up!

hotandspicey's photo
Sun 10/07/07 09:03 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh Yeah my daughter told me "Mom shave it never ever wax, that stuff is horrible!"

hotandspicey's photo
Sun 10/07/07 08:54 AM
My grandson also has a cat food fetish!! He will casually walk by and stoop down and grab a handful and walk around my house munching on it!

hotandspicey's photo
Sun 10/07/07 08:48 AM
Gee, and I thought it was bad up here with all the rednecks!!
I would think those metro people could manage some dress slacks and a nice shirt....maybe they think they need to wear dresses and heels and ties, so if that is the case you need to be more specific about the dress code as in...come as you are ..hehehe!
Maybe offer a free beer to the first person that shows up that knows the secret meeting password....or I know, offer to take the first female that shows up out to dinner the next day! hehehe! I'm just thinking maybe they need some motivation laugh laugh laugh laugh

If this doesn't work, I will keep a seat warm at our local brewing company and you can drive up here laugh laugh

hotandspicey's photo
Sat 10/06/07 09:45 PM
Where are the Minglers?

Hello!!! Are you there?

hotandspicey's photo
Sat 10/06/07 09:41 PM
It's doubtful it's the cologne hehe!

More than likely they are too stuck up for McD's!!

Number 1 no pickles and no salt on the fries please! hehe!

Oh you forgot, must not be an ex-con and must be able to converse on subjects that don't include sex hehe! laugh laugh

hotandspicey's photo
Sat 10/06/07 05:04 PM
Hehe!! Girl you gotta get a little MY time in or you will go crazy! laugh laugh

hotandspicey's photo
Sat 10/06/07 04:53 PM
Jeez cute! where ya been girlfriend?

Welcome Matt and all the newbies. and my wish is that there are alot of people from my state and they like to post! hehe!

hotandspicey's photo
Fri 10/05/07 10:38 AM
I could use a party!!

hotandspicey's photo
Fri 10/05/07 10:35 AM
I strongly agree with that!

It's good that you at least got some private responses! It's the weirdest thing with the AZ. people not posting....

And I supose you are right about having an impression of a person and it not panning out...but I think it is also true if you know them face to face, because they are always putting their best foot forward in order to impress and lure the other individual...

hotandspicey's photo
Fri 10/05/07 10:05 AM
Sounds like you need to polish up on the ol' how to flirt thing...It kinda gets lost sometimes and you have to practice a bit to get up to speed, and then the guys will ask you out because they will know you are interested in them

hotandspicey's photo
Thu 10/04/07 07:50 PM
See what did I tell you? six hours later, not a single post by anyone else in AZ!!

grumble noway grumble noway grumble noway grumble

Chad,
I think you a a sweety, don't let the lack of response get to you, and if you arrange something let me know...Stranger things have happened, I might make it ....hehe

hotandspicey's photo
Thu 10/04/07 01:35 PM
Hi Chad,

Welcome to jsh, I have to say the Az people are a little stingy about public posting for some reason! laugh laugh
I'm clear up here in Prescott, so it doesn't look too good for a quick get together for me sad

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 10/03/07 11:59 PM
yeah, What About Bob was hysterical

Failure to Launch