Community > Posts By > hotandspicey

hotandspicey's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:36 PM
There are some sane people on this thread, thank god, and the original poster is what did Lex call them??? oh yeah a troll...some one who is out to pick a fight...apparently one of those sour pusses that I am trying to avoid....

hotandspicey's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:31 PM
He's cooking me dinner!!! drinker drinker drinker drinker

hotandspicey's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:30 PM
i guess that is what attracted you to her in the first place huh? she was so scary??

Well they have some really great sexy pirates of the Caribean costumes for the girl...what ever her name was in the movie LOL, I'm spacing it out right now...

hotandspicey's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:23 PM
Well, what I meant was a real live community, not another on-line site! hehe!

hotandspicey's photo
Thu 09/27/07 12:32 PM
laugh laugh laugh
no you sure can't...sounds ummm ....fun tho

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/26/07 08:37 PM
weird...very....weird slow! laugh laugh laugh

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/26/07 08:28 PM
We have adult Halloween dances here and they are so much fun, because you don't know who you are dancing with and vice versa and you can break out with all kinds of funky moves and no one cares...kinda like Mardi Gras. drinker laugh drinker laugh

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/26/07 08:25 PM
Puffins,

Darn I hate it when I'm left talking to empty space! laugh laugh

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/26/07 08:23 PM
OMG you better have some popcorn ready when you are on that sight! laugh laugh laugh laugh

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:06 PM
shoot yeah there's the company spirit...and just for being a good sport we will now commence with having the store logo engraved on the back....no second hand because we frown on the practice of counting the seconds until your shift is over....
laugh laugh

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/26/07 01:03 PM
Oh no,no not the cat and witch stuff! You should dress as a fairy in blue silk with blue wings and blue and white eye shadow with glitter! and put your hair in those crocheted braids that I personally think are just beautiful..

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/26/07 12:56 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh OMG you all are so funny....here let me get up off the floor and sit in my chair!
LMAO Damn that park girl better start posting!!!

And gee, for my five year anniv. at that cheapskate place I used to work all they gave me was half of a pen and pencil set with teir logo on it!! I looked at it and said "what do I get the pencil on my 10th?" laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

So in honor of your 5000 posts Lex I very generously give you the complete set!

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/26/07 12:44 PM
laugh laugh laugh

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/26/07 12:43 PM
Get2,

It's the blue box...women do not like the blue box...do not like responding to the blue box, put a picture in there man!
laugh glasses laugh glasses

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/26/07 12:37 PM
I think they stop posting when you leave Bay! where ya been?

leavin us all high and dry with nothin to talk about, you should be ashamed! hehehe!

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/26/07 12:29 PM
Lex,

Well I am in the same predicament you are in and will also be moving in about a year if I can get all my ducks lined up in a row...HMMM so the question we now face is; How to find a friendly community with lots of single, relationship minded people our age.....hmmm, that might be a little bit difficult...
Does any one live in the afore mentioned community and if so would you please give us the particulars?!! hehe!

hotandspicey's photo
Tue 09/25/07 07:20 PM
Morality is doing what is right
no matter what you are told
Religion is doing what you are told
no matter what is right

hotandspicey's photo
Tue 09/25/07 09:45 AM
laugh laugh laugh

hotandspicey's photo
Tue 09/25/07 09:31 AM
" I'm only speeding because I have to poop