Community > Posts By > hotandspicey

hotandspicey's photo
Sat 09/22/07 03:38 PM
Yes, it just gave me the creeps, and I was thinking, how did they get there? and the situation with all the flies in the bed room sounds like a likely scenario....although at the time I thought he must have passed out in a garbage can or something!!

hotandspicey's photo
Sat 09/22/07 03:33 PM
It was!! and there was a video on AOL about it and he had the larvae in a little bottle of formulin...

hotandspicey's photo
Sat 09/22/07 03:31 PM
Ewww, did you hear about that guy back east that a doctor removed Live fly larvae from the back of his head? JeezI itch just thinking about it!

hotandspicey's photo
Sat 09/22/07 08:25 AM
I would not go aback unless I could take my remote with me !!

SnugglesI hear you on the cats issue! I am keeping my daughters two cats for her and.... the things they do!!!

hotandspicey's photo
Sat 09/22/07 12:23 AM
laugh laugh laugh
Yeah, this is the life! I worked pretty much everyday of my life since I was sixteen, and last year I walked out of my job, simplified my life and I just love it every day is a weekend for me also!

hotandspicey's photo
Fri 09/21/07 11:53 PM
Hi Glen!

Hows that air smelling these days? LOL!
Nice pic too

hotandspicey's photo
Fri 09/21/07 11:50 PM
Lex,

The fact that you found one lady from your area that interested you is a plus! did you try telling her personally that you wanted to get to know her, and were looking forward to reading her posts in the future?

Personally, that is the best "come on line" I can think of getting, that someone has read what I have to say and STILL is interested in me! hehe!

Don't give up!

hotandspicey's photo
Fri 09/21/07 11:22 PM

<-----this isn't me? hehe!

You might need to look inside our profile at our other pics.
welcome to jsh

hotandspicey's photo
Fri 09/21/07 07:45 PM
all I can say is take AWAY THE COLOR, and what have you got? Both groups /persons were wrong period. and that is how the judge or anyone else should be looking at it!!

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/19/07 01:59 PM
omg!! laugh laugh laugh

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/19/07 01:21 PM
so sick it's funny laugh laugh laugh laugh

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/19/07 01:18 PM
laugh laugh laugh

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/19/07 01:16 PM
I think it's weird, because I can look at some one and say hey that is a really cute, goodlooking or hot guy, but I don't "feel" anything...

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/19/07 01:14 PM
Well, I know when I first saw a football player wearing black shoes with neon pink laces I said,,Huh? But that's it, and then came the admiration for the balls it took to wear them, and then I started seeing all kinds of guys wearing Pink and I just love it, it shows they are comfortable enough with who they are not to worry about steroetyical views

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/19/07 01:06 PM
Ok, here's my question, and sincere answers would be appreciated...

Am I considered racist if I just do not feel any attraction to other "races"

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/19/07 12:55 PM
Believe me it IS weird!! I found some old letters my ex kept from an old g/f and he called her a sex goddess too...ruined it for me let me tell you!!

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/19/07 12:24 PM
Timbits huh?

hotandspicey's photo
Wed 09/19/07 12:22 PM
Well, here in AZ. pink is the new black

hotandspicey's photo
Tue 09/18/07 10:34 PM
How a bout that Wicca guy who won the lottery? Didn't they publish his address somewhere? hehehe!

hotandspicey's photo
Tue 09/18/07 10:32 PM
I'm with Jessica, either the way she said, or just tactfully work it into a conversation that you know there will be some one special out there for her..