Community > Posts By > ShagnaC

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 11/15/08 05:19 PM
Thank you Heather, I keep holding onto that thought but I am hanging on there with a string. I want that companionship!

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 11/15/08 05:18 PM
I might look at their balls but I am NOT going to toss them at kids lol

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 11/15/08 05:14 PM
Yes I got a good laugh, as I have seen a lot of balls but I dont think I saw them from a monkey yet!
I am not down and out just a little discurage I think. I do not want to be at home ~~~~~~ lol

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 11/15/08 05:13 PM
Hello IAM, I am still around, I dont post much anymore as there seems to be way to much drama. I stay away from that as I see it all the time at work~

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 11/15/08 05:11 PM
I dont think all men suck, I just need to find ONE lol I dont want anymore then that. I am usually pretty good at being alone and I dont really mind it, but I am ready to find someone and it just is not working lol I am soooooooo tired of sitting home alone on the weekends hoping my email will send me someone lol

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 11/15/08 05:08 PM
Close I am in Tempe.

ShagnaC's photo
Sat 11/15/08 05:06 PM
I am a pretty decent person, I have a good job and I have good morals. I have dated a few men after my divorce, but I waited about a year before I started. Why is it so hard to find compatibility? I dont go out a lot so that makes it really hard to meet others also. I am just getting lonley and I am trying real hard to have faith that my waiting is for a reason. I guess I needed to vent some..
tears

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 11/12/08 06:07 PM
If I sleep anymore I am going to go nuts lol

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 11/12/08 06:03 PM
I got a URI, I sound like a fog horn lol

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 11/12/08 05:59 PM
Has anyone got the cold, flu yet? I got it last Sunday and it is horrible, I am off work for a week from the DR, but I am so tired of feeling like ca ca I would rather be at work.

ShagnaC's photo
Wed 11/12/08 05:56 PM
I love my job. A Supervisor for Adolescent Psychology/Behavioral Health

ShagnaC's photo
Mon 09/29/08 05:18 PM
Thank you for all of your insite, It is nice to know I am not alone.

ShagnaC's photo
Sun 09/28/08 03:08 PM
Does anyone get anxious the day before they go back to work? It seems every Sunday I start to get anxious knowing I have work tomorrow. Once I am there I am fine. I have worked in this field for 17 years and I dont know why this is. Anyone else and if so how do you deal with it?

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 09/26/08 09:06 PM
It is so sad people live that way, what a very lonley life.

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 09/26/08 09:01 PM
Edited by ShagnaC on Fri 09/26/08 09:01 PM

ShagnaC's photo
Fri 09/26/08 09:00 PM
Okay I am relaxing at home as I had a long week at work, my daughter is like mom can you please take me to Q-T so I can get a soda, I didnt really want to go but I said okay! We get there and as I was pulling up finishing up my smoke we see a older (50's) Big man walk by to go into the store, I said Leanna he is drunk as can be. ( I work in a treatment center so I am keen to that) I then said watch he is going to go by some more booze. We are still sitting in my car as I didnt really want to go in with him there, well I see him laughing at the counter and sure as **** he had a bottle of booze. So Leanna and I walk in and as we were walking back to the soda machine he starts yelling at the cashier because he wouldnt sell him the bottle because he was to drunk, The man starts making threats and is posturing the cashier, I told Leanna to go to the back of the store where the bathrooms were because I wanted to make sure she was safe. Anyway the man leaves and stands outside by the window as starts boxing the window, now that site was kind of funny. Anyway they call the police so he walks away. I said to Leanna watch he is going to go to the bar right behind the Q-T. We get in the car to leave and who the heck is standing right next to the bar in the alley! Yeap it was him, so I circle around to inform the workers at Q-T he is walking back over, as soon as I inform the workers and get back into my car we see this man waving his arms in the air trying to walk out into trafic on rural road, WOW! The cops pull up I tell them where he was, at that time I had enough and went home to enjoy my coffee! I live in a very nice area but I guess it goes without saying, bad things happen no matter where you live. I am just glad no one was hurt.

ShagnaC's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:30 PM
Wow thumper that must be rough, I myself just feel betrayed, I gave my all and that still was not good enough. When I wanted to talk to her about it she didnt want to, so I walked away.

ShagnaC's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:24 PM
Well, My dog will always be my best friend lol

ShagnaC's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:22 PM
Like I said I just ended a 7 year friendship as she had a very bad tragic thing happen in her life. I was there for her and her family as much as I could be but they didnt think it was enough so I had to walk away, Very sad! It is hard when something tragic happens and it ends the relationship.

ShagnaC's photo
Tue 09/23/08 06:19 PM
Thank you, I just ended a 7 year friendship as she had a very bad tragic thing happen in her life. I was there for her and her family as much as I could be but they didnt think it was enough so I had to walk away, Very sad!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25