singingmyheartout's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:31 PM

Love doesn't wait for your schedule to clear. It happens. Seriously... you just make adjustments. My guy is in a time zone 15 hours ahead of me... and we make it work. (He's Navy)... When you find it, you make time in your schedule for love.

so, you're not single, crap, then I'm going to bed:)

Y'all have a good one

Sorry... lol... just here for friends...flowerforyou

Sun 12/09/07 09:22 PM

I bet you are just ASSUMING that theyre judging you based on your looks when in reality they're just getting turned off by your desperation-scented cologne :tongue:

thats it, I'm changing to a new cologne:)

Cool Water.... Mmmm.... Can smell it a mile away! LOVE the smell!bigsmile

Sun 12/09/07 09:21 PM

The world is saturated with shallow people. I believe I am beautiful for the person I am on the inside... the outside is just armor keeping the good stuff on the inside safe.
aww shes such a nice person
flowerforyou hiya,, Dave! How are ya?

Sun 12/09/07 09:20 PM
Love doesn't wait for your schedule to clear. It happens. Seriously... you just make adjustments. My guy is in a time zone 15 hours ahead of me... and we make it work. (He's Navy)... When you find it, you make time in your schedule for love.

Sun 12/09/07 09:14 PM
The world is saturated with shallow people. I believe I am beautiful for the person I am on the inside... the outside is just armor keeping the good stuff on the inside safe.

Sun 12/09/07 09:12 PM

i've come to conclusion that the prettier a woman is the more split personalities she has and the crazier she becomes. so given that my last 3 girlfriends were pretty damn hot you can guess that i've gotten screwed 3 ways from sunday in the relationship area. i'm only dating butt ass ugly girls from here on out and maybe i'll find me a normal one.

NORMAL? huh Is there such a thing out there?

Sun 12/09/07 09:07 PM

no matter how good she looks, someone somewhere is sick of her ****:)

Before I get hate mail, this works both ways.
Most definitely...lol...laugh laugh laugh

Sun 12/09/07 09:06 PM

haha Agreed singing! I've been with girls that I've thought were drop dead gorgeous that turned out to be total *****es after a few weeks.
Well, I'm a total b!tch (at times).. but 100% lovable!bigsmile laugh laugh laugh

Sun 12/09/07 09:03 PM

no matter how good she looks, someone somewhere is sick of her ****:)

Amen to that!laugh laugh laugh

Sun 12/09/07 09:02 PM

Hey thanks for allow me to answer this =)

Im glad im 6'2, i dunno if i could date someone taller than me. Im a protective kinda guy.

Dude if you find a chick taller than you, I'd be very surprised.laugh laugh laugh

Sun 12/09/07 09:00 PM
I'm 5'2" so generally speaking they are taller than me. However, I did date a guy who was 5' tall a few years ago. It was different... but nothing that bothered me.

I've also dated guys a foot taller than me... once you get used to craining your neck to look up at them, it isn't so bad either.

People come in all shapes and sizes... it's what's on the inside that counts...
Short, tall, skinny, fat... makes no difference. It's about Chemistry, personality and how the person makes you feel--- not how they look when they're standing next to you.

Sun 12/09/07 10:01 AM

i am so sick of reading posts...why are all men...why are all women....why dont anyone like me....why dont people like fat people...why are looks ... OMG heres one for you...why dont we want to hear you whine??? perhaps if you got over yourself and think of others instead of juding everyone based on your experience with one or two, you might leave some room and time to find some happiness in your own life...sorry another rant tonight.

AMEN! Madam!!!!flowerforyou

Sun 12/09/07 09:58 AM
I've been here all my life. I'm ready for a change of scenery... but I know I will miss it when I leave...

Sun 12/09/07 09:34 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou Happy Holidays to you as well!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Sun 12/09/07 09:24 AM
Hands down, most memorable moment(s)-

Holding my children for the first time the days they were born...

Sun 12/09/07 09:14 AM
Checking email.
I wake up an hour earlier than I have to to check email so I can hear from my other half...

Sun 12/09/07 09:13 AM
I want may sailor home for Christmas!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Sat 12/08/07 11:40 AM
))))))))))))))))))))))))BIG HUGS(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

flowerforyou For everyone! flowerforyou

now quit yer b!tchin'!laugh laugh laugh

Sat 12/08/07 11:37 AM
I would play with my kids... be silly and goofy... and do whatever we could to laugh and smile.

Sat 12/08/07 11:31 AM
Edited by singingmyheartout on Sat 12/08/07 11:32 AM
I believe that everyone should be who they are... unfortunately some are narrow-minded and shallow and expect us all to fit into their delusional molds of perfection. I have been fighting this uphill battle forever with my family especially.
The trick is- be comfortable in your own skin... live YOUR LIFE for YOU. Those who cannot see you for you and love/accept you "as is" are definitely at a loss... not you.
Just as we wish to be accepted "as is", we must apply the same philosophy to those in our lives and accept them for who they are... realize that it takes ALL TYPES to make the world move as it does. Even in "flaw" there is beauty, in Uniqueness, Divinity...

We're all on this earth trying to achieve similar goals... TO BE HAPPY... so even if you truly don't agree with WHO or WHAT someone is... accept what you cannot/should not change, and embrace it for what it is. flowerforyou

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25