Community > Posts By > angelo54915

angelo54915's photo
Sat 12/05/09 11:35 AM
Yes..... Or am I?

angelo54915's photo
Sat 12/05/09 11:30 AM

naw...just set him free....this time i am going for my carbon copy...he must be out there somewhere

\ Well... Im right here!

well i shall stalk your profile and see what jumps out at me, in the meantime you cld email me...:wink:

Read it and feel free to ask me any questions, I hope I can clear it up for you.rofl

angelo54915's photo
Sat 12/05/09 11:28 AM
Is in love with the world for its my playground and you all are my toys

angelo54915's photo
Sat 12/05/09 11:25 AM

naw...just set him free....this time i am going for my carbon copy...he must be out there somewhere

\ Well... Im right here!

angelo54915's photo
Sat 12/05/09 11:20 AM
At least you didnt kill him yet

angelo54915's photo
Sat 12/05/09 11:18 AM

yep married him...now i can't stand the opposites we have!!

How long did you "date" before getting married?

angelo54915's photo
Sat 12/05/09 11:13 AM
The reason why I ask is cuz lastnight I met someone who I enjoyed hanging out with but isnt the normal type Im looking for or initialy interested in.
I dont plan on stop seeing her, Just putting some thought into what I am doing and what she sees in me.

angelo54915's photo
Sat 12/05/09 11:07 AM
Edited by angelo54915 on Sat 12/05/09 11:08 AM

I didnt take this picture but I think I look good in it and thats what counts for ME.

Men are visual creatures and that's not wrong. It just is what it is. However, mature and decent men won't stop there. Yes, they will always look, but that's not the most important thing to them and eventually they look deeper.

You have to be physically attracted to someone for a romantic relationship to develop. Sometimes you become more physically attracted to someone as you get to know them and like them. The opposite is also true. You can become less physically attracted to someone as you begin to realize that you don't like them and they are not nice.

Looks matter. But, it's not all that matters.

Oh, P.S. I hate the shirtless guy pics. I am immediately turned off by those. But, that's just me.

Its easy to lie about anything online, becuase we can get away with it. I keep telling myself, If I cant be honest to other people, am I being honest to myself then???

angelo54915's photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:52 AM

Yea. At first it was new and interesting but eventually I got bored. :tongue:
Thats what Im afraid of

angelo54915's photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:51 AM

No, but I knew a couple like that, he was in it for the sex, she was in it because she was desperate.

Im not in it for the sex.

Just yet.smokin

angelo54915's photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:46 AM
Wondering if anyone out there has ever been interested in someone who they have the least amount of things in common with, but liked them for that reason.

angelo54915's photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:39 AM
I know your looking for a woman's advise, but all should be considered. I know Im always asking for womens advice but doesnt always work out as they advised.
Personal experiance has taught me, dont be rude about it but dont seem eager either. Women are competitive and hate to lose. Show her you are interested but act like if shes not interested in you, its her loss bucause you have 10 more to hang out with. Dont tell her she should be honored to hang out with you, let her think that.
Keep in mind and have the attitude that you are " the man".

Just go with the flow bud and if it doesn't work out in your favor, HER LOSS.. not yours.

angelo54915's photo
Sat 12/05/09 10:26 AM

well....I'm a little unsure how to advise you.

SO I'll just send you a hardy "Good luck!"

Im sick of playing the nice guy role, hasn't gotten me anywhere, If someone is truely interested, they will have to ask and I will let them know. Till then, Im having fun!

angelo54915's photo
Fri 12/04/09 05:03 PM
Nope... Cant let all of my prey walk away untarnished

angelo54915's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:59 PM
Luv ya Tazz

angelo54915's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:59 PM

<<<<------------- NOW THATS HOT! DAMN IM SEXY!

I am soooooooo freaking stealing that from you for my Halloween avatar!
Someone call the police... Im being robbed!

angelo54915's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:38 PM

all good points and questions....

it's been long enough for me to admit it....

she's rockin' my emotions.... smitten

drinker

Somebody hurry up and throw this man a life preserver!

angelo54915's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:26 PM
It sucks!! I was smitten with a woman who wanted me just to be a friend

angelo54915's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:12 PM

I accidentally double-clicked the "Post" button.

But while on the subject - does it make it more or less freaky if the girl likes getting hit?

I'm thinking more....

I know this may sicken most, even me at first but I was asked to smack her around while in bed, it turned her on... Found out later it excited me too.. Thats the only time and way I will!

angelo54915's photo
Fri 12/04/09 03:35 PM
I dont believe in abuse unless its rough sex. I would never hit a woman just because... But if she wants to fight like a man shes going to get hit like a man and take it like a man. I know that sounds bad but I have been in abusive relationships before where the woman thought that she could get away with it... Its a fact that most domestic voilence are started by women.
Men- dont hit unless you have to. Women- Your not going to get away with it... The law is changing and its becoming more on the mens side now!