Community > Posts By > angelo54915

angelo54915's photo
Wed 12/02/09 07:21 PM
Not to bust your balls dude but spell check is an awesome tool sometimes

angelo54915's photo
Wed 12/02/09 06:39 PM
Dude... Your my hero. If a woman sent me something like that...1; I will be praying she isnt serious...2; She would have me running to her in the middle of the night with my pants down drooling waiting to spanked.
A witty and sarcastic sense of humor is a turn on.

Dont get the wrong ideas you pervs

angelo54915's photo
Wed 12/02/09 04:32 PM

Tired of playing games. I need a good woman that will stand with me not against me.

We want the same thing.. Its a fairy tale.. Fall in love and be happily ever after. If she butts head with you, Head but her back

angelo54915's photo
Wed 12/02/09 04:29 PM

IF YOU HAD A CHANCE WOULD YOU GO OUT ON A DATE WITH THIS MAN. LADIES CHECK IN THANK YOU.

Try to know others through participating in the forums. That will give you a good indication of your level of interest in someone. You aren't going to attract what you wish to receive with a post like this in my opinion.

Most people wont believe me if I say we attract people just like ourselves. If I keep dating psychos, then I must be a psycho and just dont know it. If I attract someone who is miserable its becuase Im miserable and dont want to be alone. Just remember, a Rose still has thorns, becareful how you handle it.

angelo54915's photo
Wed 12/02/09 04:09 PM
And I thought I have dated all sorts of wack jobs.. Whats her number bud? For some pathetic reason Im attracted to the psychos..

What ever you do, Dont run for the hills... They have eyes

angelo54915's photo
Wed 12/02/09 03:51 PM
So far I have found some really cool down to earth people in these forums. One person I can see being a great friend(I would date her if closer), another one the I kinda met through these forums is a psycho woman who has my heart already. Even the guys here are real and genuine. We are all having issues with dating, some may say we are whinning about it too but how else are you suppose to know?

Kudos everyone

angelo54915's photo
Wed 12/02/09 02:47 PM

Yah bro, I dont date.. its more or less get laid when i get laid, and hit the internet when i need some "action"...

there you go

Lets face it folks. Dating now a days is a joke and most of are here to simply amuse ourselves with the fake notion of a perfect mate.

Just get laid and be happy with it.

angelo54915's photo
Wed 12/02/09 02:14 PM

Yeah, the first one turned out to be an arsonist.

It went downhill from there.

That particular date, or the other women you met?

That particular date was over when she wanted me to go to a hotel with her and her friends and set rooms on fire!

The other ones I met were, believe it or not, progressively worse.

I'm pretty much convinced at this point that if I ever met someone from a dating site again, she would almost have to be Satan in female form....

First date should be brought to the police station and finger printed then..
I have had a few who were "wild" like that.. Scary

angelo54915's photo
Wed 12/02/09 12:12 PM

I do what ever women tell me to doshocked

:wink: you're such a good man :thumbsup:

Push over... hahaha

angelo54915's photo
Wed 12/02/09 11:46 AM
So true, on here no one owes anyone anything. I think it would be polite if I got a thanks but no thanks than a cold shoulder.
As for picking on them alittle, I have done that and it does work. Women like to be played with, not being played.
One personal experiance.. I finally got an extremely attractive woman who I knew was out of my league by teasing her, very slightly being rude. She told me it was my creativeness and persistance that won her over.
Im a nice guy and Im not going to change that but some women are just plainly attracted to A**holes. Just dont lie or insult her.

angelo54915's photo
Tue 12/01/09 09:33 PM
So a woman is saying that its a waste of time to bother writing an email. Guys are saying women is stuck up if they dont respond.

Dating is hard enough, why play these games?

angelo54915's photo
Tue 12/01/09 04:45 PM

Have they started charging for this site, since I joined? I havent paid a red penny ....

I noticed that they charge if you want to find out who viewed your profile. Im new to this site, just hope it doesnt charge me to get emails like some other sites.

angelo54915's photo
Tue 12/01/09 03:04 PM
I hear alot of people from the south area, is no one from the FoxValley area?

angelo54915's photo
Tue 12/01/09 02:54 PM

Try being a female. There's always more women than guys on these things... and the good looking ones are few and far between.

You just have to be willing to travel, that's all.

All of the sites I am on there are 20 guys to 1 woman. What really scares me is that I checked out some of these guys profile to see what my compition is like... Im in shock that these rude, ugly, bastards get anywhere.

angelo54915's photo
Tue 12/01/09 02:39 PM
I have the same issue at another dating site. I take my time to write something thats real and true, nothing sleazy. After taking my time to come up with something I think will give me a response, there is none. It would be easier if a woman wrote back saying that shes not interested, then I can let it go. If someone asks a question they expect an answer, same with writing an email on here.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next