Community > Posts By > Dict8

Dict8's photo
Sun 07/31/11 06:50 PM
http://youtu.be/-Oqrd4GmZ3g

smokin

Dict8's photo
Sun 07/31/11 06:11 PM

Sad how things are these days..I hear those types of conversations often when out..Makes me cringe..smokin
I LOVE these conversations. Makes me feel better about myself in some strange way..........

:tongue:

Dict8's photo
Sun 07/31/11 05:41 PM

Mingle has provided me with multiple trips across the country......and lots of sex. Thank you, Mingle. Mingle has also gotten me in deep trouble............

Naw man...Vegas Odds say that your penis is to blame.
laugh
Well...he wakes up before I do, see?.....

Dict8's photo
Sun 07/31/11 05:39 PM

I will say this....You get out of this site what you put into it. It ain't easy. Thank God it's free! But, with patience, and a want for something real....with actual work....with a lot of lonely nights....with that feeling that you have finally found the one... (they won't look anything like you imagined)....

Be patient and throw yourself right out there. The more people see you, the more they know you and the more you can gain their trust.

If you are someone who really wants something real....you should stay and earn what you desire. If you are screaming at the microwave to "HURRY UP!!!" on the one minute popcorn....this site ain't gonna drop you off a woman/man tommorrow. You gotta earn love.

This is simply a great platform to honestly take the time to know someone and EARN a love.
drinker

Dict8's photo
Sun 07/31/11 05:32 PM
Mingle has provided me with multiple trips across the country......and lots of sex. Thank you, Mingle. Mingle has also gotten me in deep trouble............

Dict8's photo
Sun 07/31/11 05:18 PM
Conversation overheard in Rite Aid

The girl: "Mommy , can I get this? "

The Mom: "No"

The girl:
"I HATE you...!!!!"

The Mom: "Shut the F### up!!!!!!!!"

The girl: "No! YOU shut the f### up!!!!"

smokin

Dict8's photo
Sun 07/31/11 05:09 PM
NO! Sorry Ed. I'll hang out and play some classic rock with ya' though. Throw down a few cold ones......

Dict8's photo
Sun 07/31/11 05:02 PM
:angel:

Dict8's photo
Sun 07/31/11 04:55 PM
Ted!!!!!!

drinker drinker drinker

Dict8's photo
Sun 07/31/11 04:54 PM
I feel AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Dict8's photo
Sun 07/31/11 04:24 PM

The banner at the top of my page says I have one
message from my secret crush! Okay - COME CLEAN!!!!laugh
What's wrong with coming dirty....?

Dict8's photo
Sun 07/31/11 03:00 PM
My parents caught me playing strip poker with my babysitter when I was 10. She was buck naked when they walked in.....

Dict8's photo
Fri 07/29/11 08:03 AM
:angel:

Dict8's photo
Fri 07/29/11 07:43 AM

WhiskeyHotelEchoRomeoEchoTangoHotelEchoHotelEchoLimaLimaIndiaSierraTangoHotelAlphaTangoCharlieAlphaNovemberOscarFoxtrotSierraOscarUniformPapa?

Dict8's photo
Tue 07/26/11 09:18 PM
What the hell... I dis-appear for a few days.....and this is what you all do to my thread?!!??????

Dict8's photo
Fri 07/22/11 10:50 AM
The Journals Of Allen Ginsberg....and The Subterraneans by Jack Kerouac

Dict8's photo
Thu 07/21/11 06:27 PM
drinker

Dict8's photo
Thu 07/21/11 04:33 PM

Ok I'm game, nobody reads your threads anyways :tongue:

I was raised a poor kid in a rich family, beaten often by dad and always wondered why no one else in the family endured such abuses. Yes I was special, his focus was on me and my imperfections at school and home. Till the age of 18, it was relentless, and daily. Then it stopped. It was almost as if I had a new dad, one that would beg me to spend quality time with him, perhaps to repent his ways and offer restitution for a failed childhood?

Yeah I got problems alright.... Some physical and some emotional.
If you haven't suffered, then you can't appreciate the good things in life. I've thanked him often in my mind for turning it around since his death 2 yrs ago, but I still struggle with the "why".
Thanks for sharing, man. You might not realize this now....but hearing stories like yr's helps a lot....

drinker

Dict8's photo
Thu 07/21/11 03:51 PM
O.K. I've done my part. Tell me yr story........

smokin

Dict8's photo
Wed 07/20/11 10:37 PM

:cry: Car troubles........have been stuck at my parents house for six days now.....I can't tell who is crazier anymore, Dad with his dementia or me from listening to him scream at me and telling me to go home!!!....which I can't do because I have car problems...frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

tears tears tears tears
Yup. That sounds like a problem all right......

smokin