Sat 06/08/19 04:57 PM
I hope you find someone awesome!

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 06/01/19 02:14 PM
Or something like that

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 06/01/19 02:13 PM
No.

Have you ever watched a dramatic or violent scene happen in the hallway from a floor-to-ceiling glass wall of a room?

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 05/27/19 05:34 PM
And he better not be spying on me reading this.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 05/27/19 04:44 PM
I forgive him, because Christ forgives me. But I do not trust him.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 05/27/19 04:17 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Mon 05/27/19 04:21 PM
Every day at work my dad tells me how I do not measure up to his standards. I wish he would f*** off. My dad’s personality is an abomination.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 05/27/19 03:02 PM
I am more interested in how to be happier than in being happy.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 05/27/19 02:41 PM
I was at the rock climbing wall the other day, and me and a girl sort of gravitated to one bouldering route together. Both of us were too shy to talk to each other, except for facial expressions and hand gestures about the route. Both of us needed the dignity from completing the bouldering problem to start talking to each other. Neither of us could climb it. We parted distraught.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 05/27/19 01:10 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Mon 05/27/19 01:19 PM
TIn would be a good one. It is very cheap, same softness as lead, has a very low melting point, and is almost as dense as steel. I know steel is used for shotgun shot.

I am semi vegetarian but I think hunting is more humane than industrial livestock.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 05/27/19 01:04 PM
Oh really that’s awesome

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 05/27/19 08:04 AM
There was debate not too long ago about whether guns should be banned. The idea was evidently too controversial to make a rule about it. What I have a problem with, is the lead in the bullets. When people go hunting, that lead spreads into the environment for wildlife to eat, and if they hit their target and tiny shards of the bullet shatter throughout the meat, making it harmful to the mental health of anyone who eats much of it.

Opinions?

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 05/27/19 07:39 AM
I am elated to be a member of this topic. You give me strength and purpose to be alive.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 05/27/19 07:34 AM
I want to know your critiques and insights for the purpose of preventing land from free social force destruction. I have nothing against free business, but there is real danger in it that needs to be understood and fortified against.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 05/27/19 07:20 AM
I endorse everything that notbeold has said.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 05/27/19 07:11 AM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Mon 05/27/19 07:17 AM
I am a fan of “leave no trace“. Train travel is a form of public transit that lets people experience vast expanses of wilderness in their business lives without displacing it or domesticating it, as would happen along highways. Backpacking as a form of travel is even more so, using the resources we have as an advanced civilization to adapt to nature rather than cultivate nature for us.

Nature does benefit people and is valuable in that regard, but it is intrinsically valuable in and of its self. If computers become more capable than humans in every way, then I do not think we should get rid of all the humans to make all space available for the computers. Computers are a valuable part of civilization still, though. People should not require much footprint on nature or on other people. I don’t care about footprint on money. Money has power just like propaganda or voting on values. It is a more peaceful game than war, but should be used primarily for establishing a place and keeping it secure. Internal affairs should be run by engineer teams, not business individuals.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 05/26/19 02:57 PM
Weed’em and reap

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 05/26/19 02:19 PM
Same :-)

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 05/26/19 11:24 AM
Remember wisdom from the past, but be the change you want to see
in the world, and change with the times.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 05/26/19 11:10 AM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sun 05/26/19 11:22 AM
Money is just a paper promise. There is nothing immoral about ratcheting as much money out of someone else as you can, except for the time wasted and the confusion created in the free market. It is not a material resource or like health, efficient performance, safety features, and wildlife. There’s nothing in moral about lighting it on fire.

Have a business model that uses money as a means to an end instead of an end in its self. Have the members vote on core values of essence, to determine how they should be prioritized and what kind of people should be reached to help serve. Get a liscense for a business named “Communists Incorporated”. Buy thousands of acres of land around the headquarters. Connect people to responsibilities where they have interest but no conflict of interest. Make there be no penalty for refusing to do something because of conflict of interest. Use a cashless economy based on the core values. Make enough money in the free market to pay for the taxes of the land. Deprioritize money and prioritize land.

Narlycarnk's photo
Wed 05/22/19 09:24 AM
I’m thinking free will and consciousness are an illusion, but not a delusion.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25