Community > Posts By > Narlycarnk

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 03/30/19 04:38 PM
Someone to pray for me to have more discipline and diligence.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 03/30/19 04:34 PM
Valet

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 03/30/19 04:16 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sat 03/30/19 04:20 PM
No.

Have you ever gotten to know someone serious who fought for their live for success and became a champion?

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 03/30/19 02:45 PM

Good coffee and an even better conversation,....

Is that from the past, for the future, or in dream?

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 03/29/19 04:43 AM
If a car is approaching you and your shadow is pointing towards of it, beware. The sun is in their eyes.

Narlycarnk's photo
Thu 03/28/19 05:34 PM

Thinking of bed... It's not very very late, but late enough to be sleepy. And I've done a lot today :)

I think sleep is important. I can understand looking forward to it.

Narlycarnk's photo
Thu 03/28/19 05:21 PM
I was taking a shower and there is a spider on the ledge climbing up the wall. 1.2 inch leg span and looks dangerous. Crossed my my mind I could kill it, but Hmmm... I’m just going to let it live. Resume showering.

Thinking... What if that spider is a reincarnation of my girlfriend from a prior life and loved me more than any other creature on this Earth? I can’t ignore that thought one hundred percent. I looked at it again and noticed it seemed to not like the fugitive mist of droplets from me taking a shower, which were probably too warm for it. I made a small shelter for it. It crawled inside.

This life is so interesting to me.

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 03/26/19 06:04 AM
I have been encumbered with similar struggles and seen that similar statistical pattern. Life is like a game to me, and I find energy in seeking new sources of inspiration. I will probably not find a date. Online, that is. I have to seek awareness of what I do not know, because in the mystery I find peace in the ever changing experience, where I can detach from the objectives and means. The M2 community is very important to me. Your experiences corroborate mine, and increase my awareness. You are good. Do we agree?

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 03/25/19 06:32 PM

Thinking ... I hope this tooth is not going to act up after all! My jawbone and ear are beginning to be ever so slightly painful. Dangit... Only got 2 days of feeling good again. Fingers crossed it will pass and all will be well.

Hi there Crystal, :) I hope all goes well.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 03/25/19 05:50 PM
Got back after a long walk in the cold rain. I am thinking about warmth, even if it is not human warmth.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 03/24/19 10:21 AM
There is one truth and many religions. There are different theologies for language and making sense of information, different denominations for mere worship preferences, and different churches of people who actually engage with each other. Anything anyone says can make everyone more aware of God, though it may scare them or be disruptive to them. It is most effectively undetstood if it is interpreted in the context that it was written and with regard to the personality of the writer. Observe in this post, for example, I am slightly evangelical, I did not join a religious community until college, and I hardly even knew about it and was not forced into it when I was growing up.

For those who do not believe, or feel like they need to fight against other people’s beliefs in order to maintain their own, God forgives. His love is amazingly steadfast and is there to be accepted. And whether one wins or loses an argument does not determine whether God likes them more or less.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 03/24/19 05:23 AM
Except today I’m going to have some vitamin D, instead of coffee.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 03/24/19 05:18 AM
That’s a good idea, I am going to get some exercise and jump start my morning.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 03/24/19 05:12 AM

Love is that feeling.
That will send your heart reeling.
It is like a arrow that hits deep.
Within your heart, that makes it leap.
It is an emotion that grabs you from the start.
Before you know it, you have gave away your heart...
K.L.M 3/24/19 :heart:

http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555071rar6avzb9i.gif

Awesome poem!

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 03/24/19 05:07 AM
Sex and love are two different things, though they pair together nicely. Magic, except for experiential magic, is defined as impossible things happening, which is impossible.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 03/24/19 04:59 AM
No, but my parents have, and it made a skip back to the lost colony, of which any archaeological remains are suspected to be buried in thick layers of peat near East Lake, North Carolina. I plan to read into the history some time.

Have you ever taken a photo of the license plate of the car sitting in front of you?

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 03/23/19 01:07 PM
No, but I like the thought. If you are driving west in Earths magnetism the top of the car would have more electrons by about a millivolt.

Have you ever wanted to feel the electricity from another creature’s thinking?

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 03/23/19 01:06 PM
No, but I like the thought. If you are driving west in earths magnetism the top of the car would have have more electrons by about a millivolt.

Have you ever wanted to feel the electricity from another creature’s thinking?

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 03/22/19 06:22 PM
No. Maybe a mass email one time.

Have you ever had a dream about meeting the president.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 03/22/19 06:17 PM
Cheers, Poetry. Same here. I hope tomorrow is better for you.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25