Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 02/13/22 05:13 PM

It's asinine, because the vaccine saves millions of lives and it's such a tiny shot. Protesting the vaccine is almost as dumb as people taking ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine instead. Such Idiots!

LMAO talk about brainwashed.. IF you knew how to Research, you would know THousands of healthy people are DYING from the shots all over the world.

no photo
Mon 04/05/21 06:22 AM

It so easy to criticize , but harder to contribute. what does anyone on this thread actually contribute to society?
List your accomplishments...:rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:
oh look a biden supporter

no photo
Mon 04/05/21 06:19 AM

The expression "open-minded" is code for "someone who will put up with my nonsense".
fact

no photo
Mon 04/05/21 06:16 AM
LOL, talk about brainwashed

no photo
Sat 02/29/20 06:53 PM
Why is it, when someone is "interested" in me, and I click NO,,, they keep popping back up, and the website KEEPS asking me if Im "interested" in them???

Ive already clicked NO.. a few times

no photo
Wed 02/19/20 05:34 PM
Why is it, when I click on NO, not interested, those people keep popping back up???? How can I prevent them from showing up?

no photo
Sun 01/26/20 06:23 PM
It really sux here anymore, to many damn transplants, to many drug addicts, to many illegals, just to damn many people.
Rumour has it, people are starting to move out of here or move back where ever they came from, I dont bleive that but a few have said so.
Do you think the Denver metro area will ever get back to what it was like?

no photo
Sun 01/26/20 06:17 PM
Please go back home, cant you tell Colorado is FULL?

no photo
Sun 12/15/19 06:18 PM

1000 times yes. OBama had to stop us from sinking into a depression. Bush had to contend with 9/11. This president has a cakewalk, and he is even screwing that up with his brand of fictional narratives, divisive rhetoric, and running the office as if the US is his personal business for his and his buddies personal profits.
spoken like a true brainwashed liberal democrat

no photo
Sun 12/15/19 06:17 PM

frustrated frustrated

Trump is the worst, most embarrassing president the USA has ever had. I am so glad I don't live there.

Racist, sexist, liar and those are the nice things about him.

so are we

no photo
Sat 09/08/18 06:27 PM
Colorado is FULL....

no photo
Sat 02/25/17 07:10 PM
I just think its funny, so many scammers on this site, but I will, set that. Thanks

no photo
Fri 02/24/17 07:01 PM
LMAO, yes I know 99% of them are fake....

So sad that a HOT 20 yr old from Arvada messages a 50 yr old man. lol

no photo
Fri 02/24/17 06:59 PM
Isnt there better sites for this?

no photo
Fri 02/24/17 06:59 PM
Colorado is FULL....

no photo
Wed 06/05/13 10:09 AM

what do you want !! a girl with sexy perfect body but fake or a slim and fat but real and natural ?? why

well I don't want a "fat" girl, what it comes down to is, do you find each other attractive, do you find each other sexy...

no photo
Thu 12/09/10 05:31 PM
Theres decent men everywhere, just as theres decent females everywhere.
Wish ya the best

no photo
Sun 08/15/10 06:06 AM
I was wondering, Is this a "dating" site ?
I thought it was, so if it is, why are there people on here that are in a realationship ?
I probley wouldnt be happy if my g/f or wife would be active on a "dating" site, lol

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 08:24 PM
I cook or I dont eat, lol I use to love cooking, when I had someone to cook for......

no photo
Thu 08/12/10 06:44 AM
lol,, some funny replies,, I thought it was strange when I heard it, thought the guy was drinking,lol

Previous 1 3 4