Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 08/11/10 08:56 PM
dating age, Ive heard that you should take Half your age, then ad 7, and thats the age you should date.
Have you ever hear of such a thing ? it might not work for someone that 21 lol

no photo
Mon 08/09/10 09:16 AM
Awesome!!!...am all about spontaneous fun!!

However I wouldn't trust a tow strap to be brakes...am not that spontaneous...scared

well neither would we in most cases, but it was our only option, and it was on a easy trail, only about a 1/2 mile to the road where we had a tow truck on its way.

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 06:03 PM
What happen to common curtisies ?
I simple Thank you, Your welcome, saying please, holding the door open for the person behind you, someone saying hello to you and saying Hi back...

Im just wondering why, no one seems to use common curtisies anymore

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 01:38 PM

I must be pretty darn ugly, a girl on another site like this, send me a message, seemed nice, I really didnt care that she was a little over weight and has a lazy eye, she seemed nice, so we chatted on yahoo messenger (her idea) she asked for another pic, so I sent her one, and never talked to me again, lol
Just found it kind of funny, shes over weight and the strange eye, and she turned me down, lol
Just thought Id share, lol

Is that the beginners way of tightrope walking???

Or by standing on the rope you can magically pull someone out of a bog???

Or does it make your car go faster when it's towed???

AM sooo curious!!!

well the short story, a buddy vehicle broke down on a trail, so we went to rescue him, had to use the strap cause he didnt have any brakes, and we decided to have a little fun

no photo
Sun 08/08/10 11:41 AM
Please dont think Im bitter, mad, upset or pissed about it, I thought it was funny, thats why I put the "lol" in my post, it was funny, at least I thought it was.

Yes, everyone has "requirements" when it comes to dating, some want or dont a smoker, some want this, or that, or this color hair, that color eyes, etc etc etc. but Im sure that I have pictures posted on my page, lol

Like I said, I thought it was funny, so I thought Id share, maybe you got a laugh like I did.

Thankx for all the kind relies waving

no photo
Sat 08/07/10 10:48 PM
I must be pretty darn ugly, a girl on another site like this, send me a message, seemed nice, I really didnt care that she was a little over weight and has a lazy eye, she seemed nice, so we chatted on yahoo messenger (her idea) she asked for another pic, so I sent her one, and never talked to me again, lol
Just found it kind of funny, shes over weight and the strange eye, and she turned me down, lol
Just thought Id share, lol

no photo
Thu 07/29/10 09:18 PM
“Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.”
Theodore Roosevelt

"Im American by Birth, Veteran by Choice"
Unknown

"We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language"
Theodore Roosevelt

no photo
Sun 07/18/10 10:26 AM

Not racist but not funny

A black man with a parrot on his shoulder walks into a bar, and the barman says 'bloody hell where did you get that?'

And the parrot says 'Africa. There's millions of them'

Racist but funny?

thats old but funny

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 09:16 PM
some people just need to LIGHTEN UP,, a joke is a joke is a joke, lol

no photo
Sat 07/17/10 09:14 PM
mandy has been DEACTIVATED oops wonder what happened ??

well Im in Reunion

no photo
Fri 07/16/10 10:41 PM

My issue is just the opposite, because of the world we live in, I find it hard to let anyone in because I am a single mother. My child's welfare and protection are my number one priority, so it is hard to let anyone close to me.

thats good and bad, from a guys point, he will always be second in your life, never an equal,, turns alot of guys off, and you could missing out on what could be.

no photo
Fri 07/16/10 10:37 PM

it wasent ment to be even racist.. for im not

i saw it to be funny.....GEEZE!!!!!!

dont worry about it, you posted it as a joke, and from the looks of it, most took it as a joke, keep them coming.

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 07:50 PM

come on people, it was a "JOKE" I took it as a "joke"

did ya ever notice nobody gets upset about joke degrading white guys

just like crackers in the soup i guess no big deal

kind of interesting no one mentioned race except those calling it racist

wonder who that makes the racist

oops

very well put...

no photo
Mon 07/12/10 08:57 PM
Im addicted to 4wheeling/off-roading,, I need to find a job that PAYS me to exploring the mountians, lol

no photo
Mon 07/12/10 08:53 PM

USA

Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Religion
Freedom to Travel
Freedom to Seek Knowledge
Freedom...period
happy

ditto

no photo
Sun 07/11/10 09:08 PM
come on people, it was a "JOKE" I took it as a "joke"

no photo
Sat 07/10/10 07:13 PM
now thats funny,,,

no photo
Sat 07/03/10 05:20 PM
On onther site, I sent a message to a female, and she replies, "Thank you but your to old for me"
lmao, just cause I compliment a women, does not mean that I want to date her??? laugh

I was brought up to be nice and polite to others, I thought I was being nice, just commenting on her smile, and now I want her ?????
Oh well, hope everyone is having a great weekend.

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 07:18 PM
laugh some great replies, I needed a good laugh, thankx all :banana:

no photo
Fri 06/25/10 06:05 PM
Someone that knows what Honesty and Faithful means.........