Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 03:10 PM
Im Thankful for sooo much, I couldnt even start to list it all, lol

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 02:23 PM
well I just got done washing and buffing my truck, and hopefully I get to give her a nice coat of wax

no photo
Sat 11/21/09 08:20 AM
IMHO cheaters rate right next to child molesters, they are freaking worthless people... I would NEVER go back to a women that cheated on me, EVER....

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 04:20 PM

slaphead People are strange........if your on here it's to talk to people & make friends just because you write someone does NOT mean you'r hitting on them! So you give someone a co,pliment & they respond I can't speak to you i'm seing someone & not allowed to email other women? slaphead whoa waving GIVE ME A BREAK!

This is a "dating" site right ?????

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 10:10 AM
I have mixed feeling about tats, on one hand, some look cool on guys, hell some look awesome, but Ive seen some on older Vets (Thank You) that look like crap.
On women, well I really have missed feelings, for the most part, I dont like them on a lady, but something small and discrete can be sexy.
Now if the tat has something to do with a child, then Im cool with it, as it has a specail meaning, something that will never change. I was even in the Army, and I have none, most people Ive talked to about them, they say that have the tats that they have, they wished they didnt get, lol, but them are old military guys, lol

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 04:53 PM
AMEN...

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 01:13 PM
Americans Trust Obama More Than

NOT this American.. I do NOT trust him at all..

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 09:18 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 11/06/09 09:19 PM
not just from Nigeria,,, the profile will say they are from some place in the states, but once you start talking to them, the story I hear most is that they are mission, or they are overseas trying to sell a family members estate, but that they are broke and need cash for either food or a plane ticket back home. funny that they get pissed, when ya wont run out to western union sending them cash right now.. lol

Oh, the ones that have contact me say they are in the UK or London.

no photo
Tue 11/03/09 03:38 PM

I help build some of the largest mining shovels in the world.

cool, got any pix ? can we even post pix here ? lol

no photo
Tue 11/03/09 03:21 PM
Just wondering what you all do for a living ?
Me: sales, and make a little cash online.

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:42 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 10/22/09 09:43 PM
damn, Im to old, lol but love Daytona Beach, got a buddy that lives in daytona, maybe hes back in Ormand now, I wish ya luck

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:33 PM
denver here, and LOVING it, spending every weekend in the mountains :banana:

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:28 PM
should have ALREADY been gone.

1 2 4 Next