Community > Posts By > look4you

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:16 AM

What kind of people are not proud when their president wins the Nobel Peace Prize?

What does that say about our country?

What a shame.

The kind of people that feel he does not deserve it.

Yep, it is a shame, a shame that it even happened.

Everything is politicized, that's all this is, he didn't earn it.

Can't even keep the hatred down for one little award huh? What a shame.

Bc, he did NOTHING to deserve it. What's so hard to understand?????

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:10 AM

To dantheamirican may I ask why you are blaming Obama for Us being in Afghanistan we were there before he was even President so why blame him I know we all want out of that mess over there but we're there and you have to understand that your friends chose the military life knowing we were at war over there, you can't blame the current president for what was already going on you don't know the details of his meeting there you don't know what happened so you can't say that he's a "BAD" president, you have to give him credit for trying to fix all the problems that Bush created while in the white house, We really have to give Obama credit for trying in a world where no one else is.

Ok, you can blame Bush for getting us into the war BUT, you need to point that finger at obama for having NO control over it. Obama is president now whether if it's a day or 9 months...the blames goes to him sooooo STOP blaming Bush, he is not here anymore. And yes, so far obama is a "Bad" president...he has done nothing as of yet except create a big divide between Republicans and Dems.

He created the divide? No, sorry, you need to go back to History 101. There's been a divide in political parties since our 2nd president. And why shouldn't Bush be blamed for the things he had direct control over and failed miserably at doing? Obama's certainly not perfect but it will take a considerable amount of time to regain the control that Bush (and others) are to blame for losing. I think you meant that Obama is responsible for what is going on now. He is taking and shouldering that responsibility. But blame? That would be like me blaming you for your friends' decision to join the military. Pointless and makes absolutely no sense.

What? I'm sorry I guess for your simple mind I should have said "recent divide"
And to deny that...then you are fooling yourself. Yes, you have to blame the man that ran his campaign on blaming Bush for the last 8yrs. Yes, you have to blame the man that has no control over congress. Yes, you have to blame the man that can't make a decision until he has the polls in his favor. Yes, you have to blame the man that is currently having our troops killed bc he is too afraid to put more troops in. Yes, you have to blame the man that wants to have China one day own us. That's YOUR man...the man that YOU voted for. So, please save that garbage that you are spouting to someone else. You don't nedd History 101 but go back to your DVR and just watch the last 2 yrs of your man's empty promises!

If it weren't for the insults in this post, it would be a complete and utter joke.

Not one thing is accurate.

What a shame.

I don't toss insults...and that's your point for everything.
That's not accurate...blah,blah,blah
THEN MAKE IT ACCURATE...
Say something factually and rebut my comments. This is a forum you know.

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:07 AM

I know that you are, you have the same dry sense of humor that I do ;)

Ah well then it's nice to know we have something in common.

See, why can't we all just get along ;)
Bc, it's no fun :D

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:06 AM

To dantheamirican may I ask why you are blaming Obama for Us being in Afghanistan we were there before he was even President so why blame him I know we all want out of that mess over there but we're there and you have to understand that your friends chose the military life knowing we were at war over there, you can't blame the current president for what was already going on you don't know the details of his meeting there you don't know what happened so you can't say that he's a "BAD" president, you have to give him credit for trying to fix all the problems that Bush created while in the white house, We really have to give Obama credit for trying in a world where no one else is.

Ok, you can blame Bush for getting us into the war BUT, you need to point that finger at obama for having NO control over it. Obama is president now whether if it's a day or 9 months...the blames goes to him sooooo STOP blaming Bush, he is not here anymore. And yes, so far obama is a "Bad" president...he has done nothing as of yet except create a big divide between Republicans and Dems.

He created the divide? No, sorry, you need to go back to History 101. There's been a divide in political parties since our 2nd president. And why shouldn't Bush be blamed for the things he had direct control over and failed miserably at doing? Obama's certainly not perfect but it will take a considerable amount of time to regain the control that Bush (and others) are to blame for losing. I think you meant that Obama is responsible for what is going on now. He is taking and shouldering that responsibility. But blame? That would be like me blaming you for your friends' decision to join the military. Pointless and makes absolutely no sense.

Thank you SuzinVA I have nothing more to say you said it all, your one smart cookie.

No, your a Libearl and follow the heard is all :)

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:05 AM

What? I'm sorry I guess for your simple mind I should have said "recent divide"
And to deny that...then you are fooling yourself. Yes, you have to blame the man that ran his campaign on blaming Bush for the last 8yrs. Yes, you have to blame the man that has no control over congress. Yes, you have to blame the man that can't make a decision until he has the polls in his favor. Yes, you have to blame the man that is currently having our troops killed bc he is too afraid to put more troops in. Yes, you have to blame the man that wants to have China one day own us. That's YOUR man...the man that YOU voted for. So, please save that garbage that you are spouting to someone else. You don't nedd History 101 but go back to your DVR and just watch the last 2 yrs of your man's empty promises!

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:47 AM

Really why bash the man? It wasn't his fault that he won...the real "" attack should be on the committee instead. What were their reasons behind selecting him? What made them believe after just 2 weeks that obama could possibly win? Even after 9 and a half months the same question would apply.
Why???

Because their liberal. Be afraid, be very afraid. The liberals are out to get you. :laughing: Oh ya, and their probably gay too. Look out, there's one behind ya.

This is all true and I agree with you 100% but now your saying that Liberals are doing the obama bashing????
And gay ones too????

I know that you are, you have the same dry sense of humor that I do ;)

Just messing with your head... but believe it or not there are liberals that don't like Obama too. And gay people that don't like him. All for different reasons of course.

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:46 AM

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:33 AM

Really why bash the man? It wasn't his fault that he won...the real "" attack should be on the committee instead. What were their reasons behind selecting him? What made them believe after just 2 weeks that obama could possibly win? Even after 9 and a half months the same question would apply.
Why???

Because their liberal. Be afraid, be very afraid. The liberals are out to get you. :laughing: Oh ya, and their probably gay too. Look out, there's one behind ya.

This is all true and I agree with you 100% but now your saying that Liberals are doing the obama bashing????
And gay ones too????

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:31 AM

My theory is, in the absence of peace anywhere in this world, there were no other likely candidates. But I agree, he didn't make the decision, "they" did. I'm sure they had their reasons.

Yeah, I guess that they must have but after seeing obama in the press conference he doesn't want it either. So, why not just reject the Nobel instead?

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:30 AM

Obama was unfit and unqualified to even run for President. He admitted so in 2006. He has had only one meeting regarding Afghanistan, which lasted 20 minutes. He is an idiot and his lack of experience, knowledge and decisiveness is getting my friends killed.

It's fine that you feel that way but it stil doesn't answer the question. Why blame obama??? He got choosen for it, I would think that your disagreement should be with the committee more...no?
The war that your upset about is actually Bush's doing, not obama's...

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:41 AM
Why???

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:34 AM

Whatever right a married couple has , so should any other couple. Whatever right a man has , so should a woman. A man is not unnatural nor is a woman. Marriage is not unnatural nor is homosexuality.

However -- a man is not a woman and married couples dont need to be homosexual couples. People can fight for equal rights without requiring to ignore their differences.

But, it is unnatural and if it were natural then equal rights would apply as for them being couples. As for them being individuals they are equal and have the same rights.

It's unnatural to you but it's not unnatural to a gay person.

Those are your response????
To some people it's not a choice and to some people it's natural????
That's weak...
Please don't respond to any of my future post unless you can bring something to the discussion

What exactly are you bringing to the discussion?

Facts...read back some :)

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:34 AM

Whatever right a married couple has , so should any other couple. Whatever right a man has , so should a woman. A man is not unnatural nor is a woman. Marriage is not unnatural nor is homosexuality.

However -- a man is not a woman and married couples dont need to be homosexual couples. People can fight for equal rights without requiring to ignore their differences.

But, it is unnatural and if it were natural then equal rights would apply as for them being couples. As for them being individuals they are equal and have the same rights.

That's weak...
Please don't respond to any of my future post unless you can bring something to the discussion

yeahhhhh if you wont agree with me then you can't play

No, not at all. But, come up with something to discuss not just "it's not true"

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:33 AM

L-I-B-E-R-A-L

L- lies...a liberal can only tell lies and spin the truth

I- idiots..it's well documented that most liberals are idiots,etc: Nancy Pelosi

B- berate..they being Libes love to berate ANYONE that asked them a question that they cannot answer (which happens all the time i may add)

E- egos..living for the camera and more worried about how they look in front of the camera instead of the people that voted them into office

R- rants..that's what 90% of them do on a daily. Usually, how they are getting treated unfairly and how everything is soo wrong in this country

A- ***..we all know that most Libs happen to be an A S S OR
Atheist..bc, heaven forbid that they may believe in something higher than obama. But, if it's life or death situation I bet the first thing that you Libs would do would be praying...lol :)

L- Losers..this is what's going to happen in 2010, can't wait :D

Hope that I clear this up some :)

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:30 AM

Ok, maybe if I speak Liberal to you, you might just understand me. "Boo, how are people or the very,very,very few born gay?"
See, I answered your question by asking you one in return :)

With your attitude about gays and liberals, why the hell would I care to understand you.

Bc, you have no point.And that's your way out...I'm very openminded to things like this so it wouldn't be a problem to understand what you would say

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:26 AM

pitchfork I'm helping the folks at Conservapedia rewrite the biblepitchfork

use blue crayon....that helps me bigsmile

See Yellow my definition of Liberal was 100% correct. Liberals believe in attacking by numbers and as I have been reading through your earlier post I noticed that you were being attacked by the herd of crazy liberal conspiracy theory thinking group of atheist. And yes, your friend is right by the way...gays should not marry and your not born gay...it's a choice. I can personal care less if your gay or not but they shouldn't :)

Considering this whole post in inaccurate, I don't where to start here.

Yellow hasn't been attacked not once.

Being gay is not a choice. You either are gay or bi or you are not. It is not a choice at all.

How do I know I am not gay? I see a naked woman and have no desire for her. So I am not bi or gay. I was born ungay.

Yes, being gay is a choice. And one day you wake up and say "Hmmm, you know what dating the same sex isn't doing it for me so let me try the same instead"
That's choice. Also, yes she has bc she mentioned a belief of hers and then the Libs come out (as usual) and want a clear definition or response for what she meant. She gives you one and (of course) it's not to your group's liking so you want another. Read back on the post and you'll see...
But, hey I'm just talking out loud :)

When did you choose to be straight, smart guy?

Hunny,you are making my point from the beginning. Liberals don't have answers ,they answer questions with a follow up question just like you just have done. We are born straight and then you choose to be gay. Most"gay" people start out dating the opposite sex and then CHOOSE to go with their own. It's pretty simple if you take all of the gray out of it and make it just black and white...
:D

Umm...that's YOUR opinion. Some people believe that people can be born gay.

NO...it's not just my opinion MANY people feel the same way. And why even bother when it's such a small group that are gay to begin with?
Your not born that way...period

Only those who aren't gay and wouldn't know a damn thing about it say it is a decision. Showing their ignorance.

It's not ignorance...it's common sense. Unfortunately I see that some people on here happen to lack.
It's a choice, till someone can prove it to be otherwise...

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:24 AM

That's weak...

look4you's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:18 AM
This guy has done NOTHING and he recieves the Nobel?!!!
How can they even consider a guy that has only been in office for just 2 weeks???!!
What a joke...

look4you's photo
Thu 10/08/09 03:27 PM

See Yellow my definition of Liberal was 100% correct. Liberals believe in attacking by numbers and as I have been reading through your earlier post I noticed that you were being attacked by the herd of crazy liberal conspiracy theory thinking group of atheist. And yes, your friend is right by the way...gays should not marry and your not born gay...it's a choice. I can personal care less if your gay or not but they shouldn't :)

Being gay is not a choice. You either are gay or bi or you are not. It is not a choice at all.

How do I know I am not gay? I see a naked woman and have no desire for her. So I am not bi or gay. I was born ungay.

Yes, being gay is a choice. And one day you wake up and say "Hmmm, you know what dating the same sex isn't doing it for me so let me try the same instead"
That's choice. Also, yes she has bc she mentioned a belief of hers and then the Libs come out (as usual) and want a clear definition or response for what she meant. She gives you one and (of course) it's not to your group's liking so you want another. Read back on the post and you'll see...

Hunny,you are making my point from the beginning. Liberals don't have answers ,they answer questions with a follow up question just like you just have done. We are born straight and then you choose to be gay. Most"gay" people start out dating the opposite sex and then CHOOSE to go with their own. It's pretty simple if you take all of the gray out of it and make it just black and white...

Umm...that's YOUR opinion. Some people believe that people can be born gay.

NO...it's not just my opinion MANY people feel the same way. And why even bother when it's such a small group that are gay to begin with?
Your not born that way...period

Feelings aren't facts.

Why bother? They are human beings.

Btw, there are more gay people then people realize.

How many people live in America again???? And how many people are gay????
Do you live or grew up in Cali to say such things?
Are there that many gay people out there not having their voices heard?
I'm curious, please help me out with that one...

look4you's photo
Thu 10/08/09 03:24 PM

You haven't made a point based on any real knowledge and frankly I live in a black and white world, I can't think that narrowly. It is interesting that you think you know what people are or are not from birth. You have some personal experience with being gay? It would still be just a personal experience and not so for everyone.

Ok, maybe if I speak Liberal to you, you might just understand me. "Boo, how are people or the very,very,very few born gay?"
See, I answered your question by asking you one in return :)