Community > Posts By > GESpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Wed 10/28/09 04:28 PM
Edited by GESpiritWolf on Wed 10/28/09 04:29 PM
Hello,

Sounds like your son is one of a gentle heart. That is good for him, but not appreciated by her. He should follow his heart and the joys in which brings him happiness equally. It reads well and that he should take the next step of his own path.

Heroes do exist, but they should also exist with the deserves of what makes two hearts happy. One is never enough in a relationship. Let her take the path she seeks, for it is of her own choice and free will.

She should remember the gentle heart in which a friendship can be an honorable thing. Your son is of "HONOR" and that is rare and should not be given without return.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Mon 10/12/09 02:08 PM
Hello Lil Eagle,

Accept my wishful blessings for health, happiness and success to you and those you love.

Welcome.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Sun 10/11/09 05:44 PM
Hello BYondLife,

Accept my wishful blessings for health, happiness and success to you and those you love.

An essence of spirit and love is shared in your words here. Hmmm. Maybe a nice song to compose.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Sun 10/11/09 05:18 PM
Edited by GESpiritWolf on Sun 10/11/09 05:20 PM

when you have met someone that you really like but your child doesn't like him? I met someone and things are going pretty good, but my 9 yo daughter doesn't like him at all. She says she doesn't know why, she just doesn't. On the other hand, my 7 yo adores him. I have dated before and she was ok with them, there is just something about this one that she isn't liking. I don't want her to think she can control my life by telling me who I can and cannot date, but I don't want her to be unhappy either....Any suggestions?

Accept my wishful blessings for health, happiness and success for you and those you love.

Well, in the reality of some points. Intuition and spiritual gifts. I'm not saying to stop seeing the gentleman, but it is with attentitive caution in which your daughter is displaying her dis-comfort.

I'm sure you can understand this in the sense of "Women Intuition", our children are in the innocence of spirit and they are usually wide open to their guardian spirits.

Just listen carefully. You are her earth guardian mother and it may need your attention on this subject.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Sat 10/10/09 10:08 AM
Hello Ms. Dawn,

Although tragedy is a sad experience in our lives, we grow stronger and take each step forward with the love in which we shared with them.

I wish you well and welcome

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf
flowerforyou

GESpiritWolf's photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:46 AM
That lack of self-confidence and self respect. frustrated

GESpiritWolf's photo
Wed 10/07/09 06:36 AM
Hello and Welcome.

May the desires of your hearts search bring you the joys of reality.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Wed 10/07/09 05:56 AM
Hello Everyone,

Well, it is with great honor to meet each and everyone of you. Your words shared are encouraging and a mutual growth in knowing that there are many who see themselves in the reality of spirit.

As when in the depth of your heart, you walk along a path, what is it that you see in your desires and where do you see yourself?

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Wed 10/07/09 05:25 AM
Edited by GESpiritWolf on Wed 10/07/09 05:26 AM
Hello Everyone,

Well, I figured on joining in. Me, well in the midst of the woods and leaning on the best pillar of all. But guess what? I'm still wearing my riding lenses, so that excludes me on this subject. Ha! Ha! So I guess you will have to look deeper to see my eyes. They're semi-clear though. Does that count? (Smiles)

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Wed 10/07/09 05:18 AM
Children. That is a subject in which stands to be a difficult one. Meaning only this, it is not the child you are dating. Children are meant to be considered with a full, protective heart for they are the innocent ones.

If you are having difficult in deciding on a date because they have children, then it may be that they are not ready for you, or you for them.

The real answer to this question is, "Are you ready"? If the sparks fly, you find yourself smiling and desiring to be with the mother/father who has raised the beat of your heart, then and only then shall the children be a matter to the both of you.

Children have to deal with their world in an upside down view when they see their world changing and one parent is not there for them, or a parent who is absent in their home. It is what they began with and what they believed to be right. And no longer is. What of their hearts pain?

I raised two beautiful daughters as a single dad and that was not an easy task. Many challenges are there for us as single parents, and they are not easy when you so deeply desire to have what is missing as the other half to share the joys, the anguish, the dreams and all the tears from the mending that becomes a part of going the next step.

There is so much more to consider when children are a major part of dreams desired by us as parents. We are the ones they look up to and it is we who they depend on in doing what is right. That leaves us in another issue. The protective shield we place over our hearts. I'm sure you all know what I mean on this one. (Hint) The ones who use our children and the love we have for them as a tool of deceit.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Mon 10/05/09 04:59 AM
Good Morning, Joe.

Welcome and enjoy your visit here on Mingle2.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Sat 10/03/09 10:04 AM
I believe that it could work. Of course there are guidelines to set from the very beginning. The first to be on this list is "Honesty", second, "Communication" and third, "Trust".

Never underestimate the senses of the spirit with the clarity of who you are, and respect the same of the person you are interested in.

Finally, grant each other the time to share words, knowledge and growth between each step taken together. Nothing is better shared between two, then to embrace each others spirit along the path.

If it is to be, than it is meant to be.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Sat 10/03/09 07:57 AM
Edited by GESpiritWolf on Sat 10/03/09 07:58 AM
The "Young Horns" image is absolutely fantastic. The young one is smiling just perfectly for this image.

May the wings of the Guardian whisper their blessings on this young Angel.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:26 PM
Hello and Welcome, Nicole.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Fri 10/02/09 12:09 PM
flowerforyou

GESpiritWolf's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:33 AM
Hello Fellow Photographers.

Wow. Now here is a topic I am interested in. I have been doing photography since I was 13 years of age and from the veins of passion from my grand-father.

I would like to learn, share and create a community challenge in doing some projects as a team to increase the knowledge, open the advantages and create opportunities of creative concepts.

If anyone is interested in this, we could always begin a new forum and start from there. Let me know what you think.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:25 AM
Edited by GESpiritWolf on Fri 10/02/09 09:25 AM
Hi There!

Now what is the case in which you join on sites like this, but yet you find sites that have generic pictures? If you are here to meet new people, why not do it right to begin with? Yes, it is important in seeing who your sharing words and time with.

That's why we go out to meet people in person, but it does not have to be a surprise. It should be real from the very start. Is that not what avoids the hurt, lying and the deception to begin with? So, why even share your time on this site with limitations at first hand?

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:15 AM
Edited by GESpiritWolf on Fri 10/02/09 09:17 AM
Thank you. How are you?

Your words in on your site are one with honor and certainty of desires and clarity.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:10 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am new here, which is something much to many of you and those who have begun their search here.

You are invited to review my profile and the short words in which say much more. I am enjoying what is shared in words, but find the same in many questions unanswered with straight forward attitude.

Where are the good men? Where have they gone? Honestly. They do exist, but they are battered, unappreciated, compromised and much more.

Does anyone really know what they want? Do they really understand the truth and yet be able to handle it? Yes, we are out there, but we do have experiences in life that not everyone is willing to continue dredging through the quick sands of pain. Are we willing to take risks?

Yes, we are. Who are you? Look let's face it. The real first step is to know yourself first and be confident that you are ready to have a good man with all the qualities that need to be appreciated.

Relationships are not the surrender of who you are, but what you can do together and still be independent as a spirit should be. Free to be who you are, especially if you are one of the GOOD ones.

Here is several things that would make a criteria to join in and share knowledge, spirit, words and truth with each other. Let's begin with this......

If you are going to reply to this topic, please come and join in with the certainty that you understand yourself before you expect anyone else to.

Just be real. Smart comments, rude comments, pompass acts, and what ever you may think is funny in a non gentlemanly manner. So just be real, and just be YOU.

I would love to meet new people, real people here.

Welcome

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Thu 10/01/09 07:53 AM
Many Blessings and Welcome

Previous 1