Community > Posts By > GESpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Sat 09/26/09 01:15 PM
Edited by GESpiritWolf on Sat 09/26/09 01:17 PM
Hello Ms. Laugh and Giggles,

Accept my wishful blessings for health, happiness and success to you and those you love.

In reading of your comments and the comments shared to you, it is with such great words that many hearts see the beauty in who you are and in what you are. The blessings from spirits with those who love you.

Thank you for the welcome note.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Sat 09/26/09 01:12 PM
Hello Ms. Siverfox,

Accept my wishful blessings for health, happiness and success to you and those you love.

Thank you for the welcome note.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Sat 09/26/09 01:10 PM
Hello PKH,

The writings for your hearts desire is the spirits of your dreams and the soul of truth.

The thoughts are beautifully written.

Thank you for your welcome note.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Sat 09/26/09 12:21 PM
May the pieces mend in the walk of your dreams. I thank you for the welcome response.

Yes. It is in all walks along any path in which you find the polarity of different forces, but yet the ones that count, are the ones that are magnetized to you and each one with a purpose.

I look forward to many new beginnings and to meet the ones that understand, walk, appreciate and continue to dream with the power of their hearts.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Sat 09/26/09 12:18 PM
Thank you for your welcome response. You have a beautiful set of photos on your site.

May the whispers of the wings bring you news of joy and blessings.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Sat 09/26/09 09:24 AM
To each and every one you, "Thank you" for your warm reception. I look forward to sharing words and time.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

GESpiritWolf's photo
Fri 09/25/09 02:52 PM
Hello,

Please accept my wishful blessings for health, happiness and success to you and those you love.

Well, if you are reading this, then the title of what I offer is a blessing.

Hi! I'm SpiritWolf

May I ask, who are you?

Welcome!

As an original Native American of the "Appalachee Warrior" of the Awarak/Taino Nation, it pleases me to be blessed as the "6th Generation" Medicine Man (Cheif) of my tribe.

A little more on the fact of who I am, begins with the fact that I am happy to be, "Who I Am". This is the attempt to discover the spirits in which are here and to learn more about you.

First things first. I am here seeking to learn and willing to teach what is given to share. Each and everyone of us have dreams in our hearts to share, those dreams gives us hope, and hope gives us the freedom to create them in life. Our lives. Your Lives.

I offer in my being new here to meet you, sharing my introduction. If you would like to meet who I am, it would honor me to meet you too. Welcome.

Thank you

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

2 Next