Community > Posts By > ladywolf9653

ladywolf9653's photo
Mon 04/27/09 06:12 PM
Hmmmmmmm.

Here's the thing. I never even joke about smacking my daughter around, but like Jasmine, I'm a little sensitive on that subject. When my daughter is frustrating me, I remove myself from the situation for ten minutes or so. I tell her that I'm putting myself on a time out, and go to my room for 10 minutes. I then come back and explain the situation calmly. I try to explain the situation as best I can, in terms she'll understand.

Kids rise to the occasion, a lot more than people give them credit for.

I still think you might want to check into the stress center. A friend of mine's mother runs one in Wisconsin, and they really do have fantastic programs, including support groups for women in your situation.

ladywolf9653's photo
Mon 04/27/09 06:07 PM
To me, hair isn't a major factor, so I don't pay much attention. I'd say do whatever it is that you want, regardless of what women might want/like :)

ladywolf9653's photo
Mon 04/27/09 06:06 PM
I want to be a bot - would significantly reduce my grocery bills!!!!!

ladywolf9653's photo
Mon 04/27/09 06:03 PM
Welcome to motherhood. They'll call you mean, they'll say they hate you, they say all sorts of things. I understand stress, especially in the economy we're in right now, but threatening to smack her across the face "more than once" isn't going to solve anything.

Someone recommended a stress center, and I agree with that. Anything is better than taking your frustration out on her.

ladywolf9653's photo
Mon 04/27/09 06:00 PM
Say what?

ladywolf9653's photo
Mon 04/27/09 10:39 AM
When you say you cannot get it to upload, what specifically is going wrong? Any error messages, etc?

ladywolf9653's photo
Sun 04/26/09 07:26 PM
For a first date, meeting for coffee isn't a bad idea at all - gives you the option of continuing the date if you hit it off in person, or walking away after one cup if you don't. Another thing you can do is research inexpensive/free things to do in your area. Most cities have chamber of commerce/things to do websites.

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 04/23/09 07:06 PM

Is their a list were I can see who I matched with so I don't do it again?

I don't think so, no.

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 04/23/09 07:05 PM
I'm completely lost - my ADD kicked in and I wandered off to surf the 'Net for odd and little known facts. Came back, and the convo had shifted elsewhere, lol

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:56 PM

I'd like to meet some people who are balanced.

{without xanax or prozac}

Please don't take this as an insult, because it is most certainly not intended to be.

You're 20, so I'm guessing that the majority of your crowd is in the same age group, for the most part? This means that a lot of firsts are happening for them...along with the upheaval of leaving the teens behind and moving into "adulthood". Finding someone truly balanced at that point in life is a rarity.

Not saying it won't happen, am just saying that you might have to put up with quite a bit more emotion from friends, females, etc.

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:22 PM
I was not expecting Hello Kitty beer, lol

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:20 PM

I want to block a certain person from messaging, and viewing my profile... How do I do that without clicking on their profile.

If you have a message in your inbox that they sent you, you can open it and click Block User from there.

Otherwise, you could turn on your stealth mode to click their profile, so they wouldn't see that you had done so, and from there block the user.

My Account/Settings/Stealth Mode

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:15 PM

Bet you are a great ladyflowerforyou

Well thank you :)

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:04 PM
pssssh don't need his money, I have a great career. I want him to have a great sense of humor, endless patience, and certified in first aid! (The last one comes in handy, hanging out with me)

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 04/23/09 05:15 PM

No......but I do love beerdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Does it make you a jolly good fellow? lol

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 04/23/09 05:07 PM
There's a liquor store near me that has hundreds of imports from all over the world. I muster my courage with some of them, lol, and have had some great surprises come out of it.

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 04/23/09 05:04 PM
Hello and welcome!

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 04/23/09 04:44 PM

Very dark and full bodiedm has some fruits after notes like plum, banana, pears and vanilla... it's terrific.. You must find a try!

drinker

I am the usually vokda girl too so its hard for me to find a good beer

I'm a vodka girl as well, and am completely in love with the liquor X Rated at the moment - french vodka infused with passion fruit, blood orange and some other fruit juices. I also love beer, though, so it's great to find a new one to try!

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 04/23/09 04:42 PM
Sorry, msskarly - didn't mean to go off topic :)

ladywolf9653's photo
Thu 04/23/09 04:42 PM

Yea, just take the easy non-stressful road like I have been for the past 2 years...don't date rofl

LOL been doing that for the past year myself