Community > Posts By > Shasta1

Shasta1's photo
Sat 09/04/10 12:28 AM

Isn't also telling (seemingly) negative people to "stop being negative" is like telling a sick patient in the hospital of "stop being sick and start being healthy!", instead of just giving him right the medicine?

Actually, visualization is used all over the world concerning health. And life. IP is right, you need to start seeing life a little more better for yourself. Most people still don't believe that we create all our circumstances, and moods. Say you are in a cranky mood and you walk into a room, with the 3 stooges on. You sit down, grumbling, but if you stay long enough, you're laughing. The problem you were grumbling about, when you look back, has a complete different perspective and you might even solve it. Then you'll wonder why you haven't thought that before. We are and do so ourselves, conditioned. If you always have the same response, you'll always get what you think will happen. Don't you? We all do it, yet if you start changing your mode of thinking...things will start changing for you.
Instead of being upset or laughing at the woman who sent you that, try thinking 'in her mind, she thought she was being helpful'.
If you guys think or believe others are not as they should be, then that is saying reality is not the way it should be. Kind of silly.
Things have come a looonnngg way for both men and women. Until the last 40-50 years..men have had the final so so on everything, including attire for women, including wedding gowns and almost all rituals. Women have come in to themselves, the day will come when men will also; when they let go of fear.

Shasta1's photo
Sat 09/04/10 12:13 AM

Poor Lex, you will NEVER meet some one if you keep sending out energy like that.flowerforyou

It's reverse psychology. So far, nobody understands that part.

on who, lol, actually you keep saying it, you make it happen...worked so far right?

Shasta1's photo
Fri 09/03/10 10:20 PM
Poor Lex, you will NEVER meet some one if you keep sending out energy like that.flowerforyou

Shasta1's photo
Fri 09/03/10 09:35 PM
nice stuff guys, the last 5 pages, love the art..whole thread is great tho!

Shasta1's photo
Fri 09/03/10 09:04 PM

Don Quixote...nice

Shasta1's photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:58 PM
Thats alright Atlantis, you can be whoever you want to be. It's nice to have someone be so upfront with a person right off the bat, you know then exactly what would be in store for you for you if you dated them.laugh People who are so quick to point out others faults are usually in denial or feel superior to others so they think they're allowed to. She probally actually thought she was helping you out.

Shasta1's photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:50 PM

I got this one " Jeff, 13 people are trying to find you! ". How in the hell do they know my name and why are they chasing me.......smokin

I got the same one! I did write them back though and tell them my name wasn't Jeff....

Shasta1's photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:45 PM

who me? never.
whoa

tongue2

Shasta1's photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:40 PM
laugh laugh :thumbsup:

These are really good, haven't seen most of them before.smile2

Shasta1's photo
Fri 09/03/10 08:29 PM

tanks

tanks???grumble :wink: :tongue:

Shasta1's photo
Fri 09/03/10 06:37 PM
who me? never.

Shasta1's photo
Thu 09/02/10 07:37 PM
Actually, it helps greatly if you have a picture. Most won't even bother with people that don't post one, you never know whose on the other side. You've just got here so relax a little, yes people hook up while others are here due to the social aspects of the site. (forums)

Shasta1's photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:12 PM
Edited by Shasta1 on Wed 09/01/10 08:13 PM
Oh nice. But I do think you're on the wrong site.
Good luck with that, water seeks it's own level.

Shasta1's photo
Wed 09/01/10 01:16 AM
Everyone here has offered you great bits of information. When you ask for people's thoughts, realize that you will receive just that, whether you agree with them or not.
I learned a long time ago that there are 3 sides to every story, yours, theirs and the truth.
As others mentioned, put aside 'your' feelings and go to be happy for him.
You can't change the past but you can amend what might be the future, only wait until they have settled in with their life. If you wait too long tho, you may miss more happiness with him down the road.

Shasta1's photo
Tue 08/31/10 09:18 PM

I see a little girl walking through the woods...

Shasta1's photo
Tue 08/31/10 09:05 PM

Hope everyone is doing good,this morning.

Thank you for always taking time to come in here.flowerforyou

I just look @ the pics, you guys are great.:heart:

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/30/10 04:33 PM
Not me.
When Einstein was being interviewed, he was asked about the condition of his desk, which was absolutley piled with papers, and 'stuff'. He calmly replied "If you think that is a mess, you should see what it's like up here" tapping his forehead.
and I concur.smokin drinker :heart:

Shasta1's photo
Mon 08/30/10 04:30 PM

No one can ever have the elusive
Goof. He is like James Bond and could never belong to just one woman :wink:

Excepting maybe you and me...right Ruth?

Oh...hi Goof!embarassed flowerforyou

Shasta1's photo
Sat 08/28/10 09:52 PM
That this week is over and all is well.

Shasta1's photo
Sat 08/28/10 06:29 PM
flowers

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25