Community > Posts By > trudds

trudds's photo
Mon 12/26/16 08:02 PM
France to finally meet ny Italian, hopefully happening in March *fingers crossed*

trudds's photo
Mon 12/26/16 07:59 PM
I guess keep clicking no. Lol I've got 150 now. And hopefully you have the same search criteria as they have.

I dont have a click no option just like or chat.

trudds's photo
Mon 12/26/16 07:30 PM
Easiest way is to click 'No' on them.

what if I dont have the option, im up to 114 and i want to delete them :confused:

trudds's photo
Mon 12/26/16 07:17 PM
cant let go- Faydee

trudds's photo
Mon 12/26/16 07:15 PM
love it!

trudds's photo
Sat 12/24/16 04:05 AM
Merry Christmas from New Zealand ☺

trudds's photo
Fri 12/23/16 09:52 AM
Shelter your heart - Faydee

trudds's photo
Thu 12/22/16 02:33 AM
Why is it that my wife can cheat on me and move on. But because im still married i cant move on ? Because women dont want a separated man

my ex was a cheater and has moved on but when it came time to sign the divorce papers it was a mission to get him to do it. I have not been with anyone else because we were married but Jan 16th that changes and I believe it will make a difference to how I proceed with my life ☺. everyone deals with seperation differently, take your time and everything will be alright eventually

trudds's photo
Tue 12/20/16 03:46 PM
maybe we should just say beautiful women as everyone of us is beautiful in our own unique way :blush:

trudds's photo
Tue 12/20/16 03:37 PM
We prefer the term SBW waving

forgive my ignorance but whats the definition of sbw?

trudds's photo
Tue 12/20/16 03:12 PM
maybe its just the men in my country but its what i experience here

trudds's photo
Tue 12/20/16 02:57 PM
if bbw women are your preference then thats really cool, so many men just want a stick thin woman, its nice to read there are guys like you out there.
there are plently of us bbw's out there :blush:

trudds's photo
Fri 12/09/16 02:21 AM
Je T'iame by Lara Fabian xx

trudds's photo
Sun 12/04/16 06:30 PM
Hmmm. Really ? That is one of the first questions I ask.Maybe I'm just nosey .

im always asking questions about guys if im interested in getting to know them, its not nosey :-)

trudds's photo
Sun 12/04/16 01:21 AM
I deactivate my profile as a way to sign out, not because im dodgy :-) i havent had any scammers yet just guys of all ages wanting nude pics and sending me pics of their tackle. im really only here for the forums now lol

trudds's photo
Sat 12/03/16 11:13 AM

I am looking for a older lady to have fun with !

1) Women will appreciate correct spelling (unless you're trying to be cute--if you are, it isn't working).

2) You could've used a better picture than one with the guy in the background giving the finger. Think!

I agree but would like to add no woman likes to be called old

trudds's photo
Tue 11/29/16 08:13 PM
If he cheated then it wasnt meant to be, it took me years to finally leave my ex and he even tried to come back while telling another woman he loved her. I love being a solo mum, it can get lonely but thats better than misery with the wrong man

trudds's photo
Tue 11/29/16 02:31 PM
its very annoying ...why men shows their genitals in public??it seems that they dont mind anymore..
i have one experienced..when i accept him in skype video the first thing i saw is his genitals..at first i dont know wat it is..then i ask...wat is dat???it is your thumb finger..??
haha...then i blocked him..
sorry men but its true..
hahaha....

lmfao, brilliant!!

trudds's photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:36 PM
An old fashion romantic is refreshing :wink:

I second that ☺

trudds's photo
Mon 11/28/16 08:53 PM

Please report them by clicking Report Abuse at the right bottom of the email
>>> inappropriate photo
and in the "Additional Comment" box
>>> type "penis pic"

that should get the attention of admin pronto and they will take it from there.

I hope this helps.

Rosie
Site Moderator

P.S. - For those who ask first, don't just delete... Block them!

i do block and report them, its annoying as i get this a few times a day but not just on here. I may have to screen shot "blue waffle" and send it as a response lol

Blue waffle that's a good one. Lol. Or download a picture of a gigantic * coughs* um shall we say personal toy..
Send that to them with the caption " mine is bigger than yours."

lmfao, great idea but I am hoping i wont need to do that.