Community > Posts By > trudds

trudds's photo
Sun 11/13/16 02:06 AM
what age difference consititutes being a cougar and cub? curious because i was thinking it was if you are enjoying a guys company thats more than half your age. now that would barely be legal for me so would 10 years younger then mean i am possibly a cougar? Honest question :thinking:

trudds's photo
Thu 11/10/16 02:59 PM
I decided to not be so closed minded about younger men, and have been chatting with an amazing guy who is not at all what i was expecting and in a good way :-)

trudds's photo
Sat 11/05/16 10:07 PM

how do you put an age restriction

Settings
Then there should be a section called limit who can mail you. There you can set age, distance, seeking. Etc.

I dont have that option :pensive: im over 19 year olds wanting to "learn new stuff from a mature woman" i would like to meet a man not boys :confused:

trudds's photo
Sat 11/05/16 03:46 AM
Its very appreciated to meet a man with decency. I would like to find one that will treat me with respect as I like to treat others

trudds's photo
Fri 10/28/16 07:18 PM
I would like to meet a man around ny age but the only ones i hear from are youngans like 19-28, im 34 i want a man not a boy with a milf/cougar fascination :laughing:

trudds's photo
Thu 10/27/16 03:47 AM
you need to bring back the log out option. I will be uninstalling the app if you don't and I am sure many others will too

Same here, i dont want to be loggin in 24/7

trudds's photo
Sat 10/15/16 01:56 AM
Do some profile names ever turn you off to the point of not responding to emailers with such names? eg if the name is very sexual in nature?

yes, very often. im not wanting to chat to a guy whos name is friends with benefits, i appreciate hes direct with what he wants though

trudds's photo
Sat 10/15/16 01:52 AM
I am only interested in men older than my bra size :-)

Love it!

trudds's photo
Sat 10/15/16 01:34 AM
Ladies That's a good one. Look, she wasn't naked and she put pajamas on when we watched a movie and went to bed. That's why I said shorts. I was with Someone for 10 years. Sleeping alone sucks. This wasn't even my idea. I minored in psychology and understands the mental and emotional difference between a man and a women. When people say sex with no strings attached, only some people can do that and that's because they have hardened there heart and self centered selfishness is running there show. I like the idea of having someone next to me, talk to like a friend. I'm sorry I'm not going to have my buddy come have a sleep over. Ladies how many times have you slept next to your girlfriend in Bed, or even had a friend that's Gay sleep next to you. Why is it that if he is Gay, then it's ok? Can't a friend just be a Freind?

I know the feeling, I was married for 9 years and would love to meet someone who enjoys cuddles as much as I do

trudds's photo
Sat 10/15/16 01:19 AM

The tradition of Cougars doesn't work that way. You don't "get" them, they get you.

Now I like that answer...lol

me too lol

trudds's photo
Thu 07/07/16 03:49 PM
I wasnt but so many handsome and sweet guys have said Hi, I figured it cant hurt to chat and younger tend to be more energetic :blush:

trudds's photo
Tue 06/21/16 04:34 AM
yep :blush:

1 2 3 4 6 Next