Community > Posts By > trudds

trudds's photo
Thu 01/12/17 04:25 PM

people are strange

...when you're a stranger.. faces look ugly when you're alone....

thought of that as i was reading the title lol

trudds's photo
Thu 01/12/17 01:33 AM
im not sure i guess it would depend if there was a connection but I feel guys so much younger than would be at a different stage in life

trudds's photo
Wed 01/11/17 11:40 PM
depends how much younger and the maturity of the guy. im 35 but think a guy 27 or below is too young for me

trudds's photo
Tue 01/10/17 04:02 AM
watt about this

about what?

trudds's photo
Tue 01/10/17 12:12 AM
thank you :blush:, you have very nice eyes & a beautiful smile 🖒🖒

Thank you for the kind complement, waiting for a smile though ☺

trudds's photo
Sat 01/07/17 04:22 PM
You do have a point Igor. I do hope some men can figure it out on their own. For initial contact reasons, when you do not yet really know a woman, here ya go!

I am not your baby, baby doll, sweety, honey, luv and I do not want your virtual kisses.
I appreciate that you like the way I look. You would not have messaged me if you did not. If you message me about how pretty I am and have nothing further to say, then you likely did not read my profile. I have a brain too.
READ A PROFILE for crying out loud! You want a quicky, find someone else who does and leave me alone.
I am not interested in the size of your anatomy.
I am not going to sponsor you.
I am not going to send you nude pictures.
I do not want your nude pictures.

well said and i totally agree

trudds's photo
Fri 01/06/17 11:30 PM
i like it, very honest and pretty much what i want to say about guys just looking to get some. just had one earlier aski g of i wanted to be fwb, i said no thanks and blocked him.

trudds's photo
Fri 01/06/17 04:10 PM
very handsome but a smile pic would be great

trudds's photo
Fri 01/06/17 04:08 PM

being asked to send used undies was grose, instead of saying hi, just getting "hi big ****" within 5 mins of chatting being asked to marry the guy, being asked to support their visa so they can come live with me after a few mins of chatting. and basically not being treat with respect is a turn off. I could say so many more things from experiences on here, im no prude but a little manners goes a long way

Somebody asked you to send them your used undies???... Lol. That's a pisser!!!.. oh sorry... I mean that's funny!!

yes i did have a good laugh after the disgust subsided lol

trudds's photo
Fri 01/06/17 03:16 PM
being asked to send used undies was grose, instead of saying hi, just getting "hi big ****" within 5 mins of chatting being asked to marry the guy, being asked to support their visa so they can come live with me after a few mins of chatting. and basically not being treat with respect is a turn off. I could say so many more things from experiences on here, im no prude but a little manners goes a long way

trudds's photo
Thu 01/05/17 11:29 PM
i am a preschool teacher and it is my job and passion to make sure my children have fun and enjoy their time in my care, there is much joy to be had and not all daycare's are the same

trudds's photo
Thu 01/05/17 10:23 AM
Dirty dancing

trudds's photo
Thu 01/05/17 10:18 AM
Bailando .... Enrique drool drool drool

one of my faves english or spanish versions

trudds's photo
Thu 01/05/17 12:14 AM
Just block the morons and move on. It never stops, they are all hopeful of the day a woman will send them pics

trudds's photo
Thu 01/05/17 12:12 AM
You sound like a right dude ☺

trudds's photo
Wed 01/04/17 07:30 PM
I survived a 4 years LDR. If the person is worthy, it pays off.

what are some tips you can advise? and well done

trudds's photo
Wed 12/28/16 10:32 AM
I ventured into this kind of relationship and I believe it only works if you eventually meet in person. Communicating over the computer is fine but it does not take way from a actual meeting and the locking of eyes so to speak. I talked with someone every day on the computer and after awhile I took a vacation jumped on a plane flew halfway around the world and met the woman of my dreams, so yes it can work but it takes patience.

This give me hope, that it can work out well

trudds's photo
Wed 12/28/16 04:05 AM
my family is most important to me, yoi can always buy new things but can not replace your loved ones

trudds's photo
Tue 12/27/16 05:04 PM
Lmao, you crack me up :blush:

trudds's photo
Tue 12/27/16 02:15 AM
lol, great idea about the tape :blush: