Mon 05/29/17 03:51 AM
thanks for the info : )

lol

trudds's photo
Sun 05/28/17 10:08 PM
Its seems very common over here, but like you, I only cuddle someone im dating

trudds's photo
Sun 05/28/17 04:29 PM
Is offering/asking to meet up for a cuddle the new netflix and chill?

trudds's photo
Fri 05/12/17 01:24 AM
Also cheesy profile names are a put off. I dont mean to offend but it doesnt show any maturity just a horny guy wanting a bit

trudds's photo
Fri 05/12/17 01:22 AM
You could try not hiding behind your phone screen and show a smile? More attractive than a topless pic. Just a thought, If i cant see a guys eyes or smile i dont chat

trudds's photo
Mon 04/24/17 10:10 PM
Same here :confused:

Her big boobs... goes without saying...

We always check out the boobs, regardless of the size. There are different " styles " of boobs.. we like to figure out which the gal has ;)

That's why I never put full size pic of myself to my profile... they tend to lose ability to look at my face.

trudds's photo
Thu 04/20/17 12:38 AM
I hope so

trudds's photo
Fri 02/24/17 11:51 PM
im sorry but looking for guys in my country and province. better possibility of actually meeting

trudds's photo
Fri 02/24/17 09:30 PM
I would like to form a friendship and if we click then maybe more, im not looking for marriage or a replacement for my kids dad, just someone I can enjoy spending time with

trudds's photo
Wed 02/22/17 02:00 AM
I think are my standards to high? Then think, ah na. I settled for 9 years, happy to wait for the guy who is right for me.

trudds's photo
Wed 02/15/17 02:31 AM
not really , while technology lets you do a lot , that's one things that's still best the old fashion way

totally agree on that. I wont engage in online sex talk, just feels wrong

trudds's photo
Mon 02/13/17 11:29 PM

We prefer the term SBW waving

forgive my ignorance but whats the definition of sbw?

Hey don't feel bad I was wondering what thick women were....lol

lol it took a while for me to realise they didnt mean stupid (im a kiwi)

trudds's photo
Wed 02/08/17 01:27 AM

So the question is on the subject which is pretty true, I can't seem to meet a guy that wants to get to know my brain all I meet is guys that want sex it's disheartening, are there actually any guys out there that like to court a girl, I swear I should of been born in the 1920s where men respected women and were gentlemen. Men of my generation certainly a lot of them are not gentlemen anymore. Pretty sad really what the world has come to.
I totally agree, no one has respect for others anymore, they just want instant pleasure or marriage within 5 mins of talking. Im losing faith in mankind :pensive:

trudds's photo
Wed 02/08/17 01:20 AM
If you are not honest then it can never work out. I always say I have three children, I have no time for men who only want a hook up and "kids" helps deter them

trudds's photo
Fri 01/27/17 01:52 AM

Why is it that more and more woman online think they have millions of options and choices? They seem to have a false sense of entitlement. Also where are the ladies that will stop accepting free meals and offer to cook for a man for once or at least offer to go dutch at dinner, its getting out of hand you go to dinner with a man thats not your type then order up a storm just to take it to go. Then you wonder why?
..well.well.. I think what we have here is what is known as a Country Gentleman..... and for the most part I agree.. there was a time when a lady would offer to cook a gentleman a home cook meal..
Knowing that he is a bachelor and probably eats a lot of low quality restaurant food... because he cannot cook for himself... being the poor helpless Bachelor.. maybe she might even offer to darn his socks well at it..
.... but sadly long gone are those bygone years ..lol... the good graces of a true lady...yup... nowadays..some ladies not all !!..but some do take advantage of a gentleman's hospitality and generosity...
Will take him..up on the offer of dinner.. even know!! full well she is not romantically interested in him...
Leading him on so to speak...
But what are you going to do? A girl's got to eat...lol

There are still classy Ladies out there. I can cook, darn socks (if needed lol) I am also happy to go dutch if out for a meal. I dont dress like a tart ever. but i can also maintain and repair my cars, do electrical and pumbing work. Do these skills make me less of a lady?

trudds's photo
Thu 01/26/17 12:43 PM
go into settings and at the bottom it should say deactivate your acc

trudds's photo
Mon 01/23/17 01:34 AM
Next Trip is to France and Italy this year, cant wait

trudds's photo
Mon 01/23/17 01:33 AM
To Sydney from new zealand on Friday

trudds's photo
Thu 01/19/17 02:44 PM
ive only got 36 hours left in Sydney then have to go home again. :-)

trudds's photo
Fri 01/13/17 06:45 PM

Nice lamb, with mint sauce.

LOl you can't beat the kiwi lamb. Mmmmm taste beautiful with roast vegetables.

I second that and can cook a mean roast ☺