Community > Posts By > unicorngal

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 04:22 PM
I fly over to the wood elf. I know that you could hurt me but I do not understand why you hide when you are so beautiful,I have seen how my friends act when you come in, and I saw how you felt safe with Boromir.All I'm asking is to be your friend.

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 04:01 PM
I'm so glad to here that

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:52 PM

*the figure comes back inside slowly and moves silently to her table in the corner*

Welcome back

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:39 PM

You do not meddle my friend.

That's why I didn't...

...so, how are you doing?

I am going good ,how are you feeling?

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:18 PM

*Is also curious, but it's not really his business, so no more meddling from Vun.*

You do not meddle my friend.

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:05 PM

((If we have all those people showing up tonight then I will step out. I really do need to work on my paper so it wouldn't be fair of me to take a spot of someone else when I should be doing my schoolwork. So maybe this is a sign that I should sit out tonight anyway. :-). ))

Although if one of the five people doesn't show up I will be on just in case.

Lets all just wait and see ,For I think we could play with five

I vote for Re'Anna

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 03:04 PM

((If we have all those people showing up tonight then I will step out. I really do need to work on my paper so it wouldn't be fair of me to take a spot of someone else when I should be doing my schoolwork. So maybe this is a sign that I should sit out tonight anyway. :-). ))

Although if one of the five people doesn't show up I will be on just in case.

Lets all just wait and see ,For I think we could play with five

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 02:58 PM

NOTE FROM STORYTELLER:

We have a possibility of 5 players joining for a campaign.

If everyone is alright with 5 players then go ahead. If it is too much to handle and would like to keep it at 4 then one must be willing to skip this day and make it up the next day.

Here are the ones that can play today:

Rathil Thads
Tahahl Arkeneaplith (EveningKiss)
Spirit (Unicorngal)
Vun Fain (joshyfox)
Re'Anna (silverwaya)

Please form your group and figure out what you want. Also vote for group leader. thank you.

(If it comes to it, I can be taken out of the game so others can play with it being a hassle. I would like to be in the game, but I will take a hit so others can enjoy themselves.)
You play !!!!
For I can always play another day Just tell me about all your travels.

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 02:47 PM
That sounds good but I had berries at my job and was given some for later,But thank you any why,

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 02:40 PM
Hello Vun , Thanks for your help Rathil.Now Boromir please be careful for their might not always be a healer around and it could have been much worse,

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 02:36 PM

Thanks for the water. Boromir Let me see your hand please, for I am a healer even if I am small.By the way how did this happen?

"Why Rathil Thads gave me as a gift a short sword and I thought since I own one now perhaps I can learn how to use it. I got me a haystack tightly bound and stood it up in the corner of the kitchen wall. As I thrust and slashed at it I somehow manageed to cut my wrist," Boromir explains as he shows his tightly wrapped cloth around his hand. Blood can be seen on it.

Here I shall heal it for you ,as I fly up to his arm and put my tiny hands upon his wound,It that better now?

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 02:09 PM

*ears twitch as she hears Boromir curse. She looks over at the pixi questioningly not sure exactly what those words ment. Sees the scratch and bites her lip. She sets the glass on the bar and shrinks away from the bar back to the fire place*

Shakes my head for the words Boromir speaks are not ones to be repeted

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 02:05 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Tue 04/22/08 02:06 PM
Thanks for the water. Boromir Let me see your hand please, for I am a healer even if I am small.By the way how did this happen?

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:41 PM

*Watches the pixi closely and then looks at boromir. Closes her eyes for a moment and then returns to warming by the fire*

As I see the wood elf relax a little I fly over and ask May I join you by the fire I won't intrude if you do not want to share
with me.Boromir some water please.

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:27 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Tue 04/22/08 01:29 PM

As I wake to the crackling noise of the fireplace I start to fly down, then I see Boromir and the wood elf together,Not sure if I should intrude I fly over to the far side of the bar where I won't be intruding and just wait for Boromir to see me.

Boromir lifts his head and sees the pixie. Well good day to you Spirit. How have you been today?" he asks.

Fine thank you.The sky is still dark and the weather is all weird.Sure hope it clears up soon.Hello my silent friend You need not hide from me for I mean you no harm

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:21 PM
As I wake to the crackling noise of the fireplace I start to fly down, then I see Boromir and the wood elf together,Not sure if I should intrude I fly over to the far side of the bar where I won't be intruding and just wait for Boromir to see me.

unicorngal's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:18 PM

Boromir sees everyone leaving the Green Dragon's Inn. He wishes everyone much luck on the town's adventure.

Hello Boromir,sorry I'm late had somethings to finish up.Looks like its just you and I for a while.I guess I get some much needed rest.

unicorngal's photo
Mon 04/21/08 12:21 PM
The sky is dark and there is no sun, it is strange

unicorngal's photo
Mon 04/21/08 12:13 PM

*Looks at the pixi and follows its movement wondering why a pixi would come to a place such as this when the feilds are much nicer*
I fly over to the silent one,are you not well? For I have seen a sleep at the table when I know you enjoy the fields.
Yes the fields are nice but I have a nice place way up in the rafters with feathers to keep warm and dry.

unicorngal's photo
Mon 04/21/08 11:42 AM
Edited by unicorngal on Mon 04/21/08 11:46 AM
I fly back to the Inn,Hello Re'Anna,Vun,have you seen the sky?
It has a strange color just makes my skin crawl.This weather is also weird. And hello to you silent one.Will you be traveling with us today?

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25