Community > Posts By > unicorngal

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:55 PM
2. Push your mother out of the way.

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:54 PM
2. Ask him to help you, knowing that two people can do the job faster than one, and agree to help him with one task of this choosing in the future

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:52 PM
3. Pick up the bag and signal to the guard, knowing that only honorable thing to do is return the coins to its rightful owner

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:51 PM

Your mother sends you to the market with a list of goods to buy. After you finish you find that by mistake a shopkeeper has given you too much gold back in exchange for one of the items.

1. Return to the store and give the shopkeeper his hard earned gold, explaining to him the mistakes.

2. Pocket the extra gold, knowing that shopkeepers in general tend to overcharge customers anyway?

3. Decide to put the extra gold to good use and purchase items that would help your family.

1. Return to the store and give the shopkeeper his hard earned gold, explaining to him the mistakes

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:47 PM

There is a lot of heated discussion at the local tavern over a group of people called “Telepaths”. They have been hired by the Marshall of the town. Rumor has it these telepaths read a person’s mind and tell their lord whether a follower is telling the truth or not. What do you believe?

1. This is a terrible practice. A person’s thoughts are his own and no one, not even a king, has the right to make such an invasion into another human’s mind.

2. Loyal followers to the king have nothing to fear from a Telepath. It is important to have a method of finding assassins and spies before it is too late.

3. In these times, it is a necessary evil. Although you do not necessarily like the idea, a Telepath could have certain advantages during a time of war or in finding someone innocent of crime.

2. Loyal followers to the king have nothing to fear from a Telepath. It is important to have a method of finding assassins and spies before it is too late.

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:45 PM

Your cousin has given you a very embarrassing nickname and even worse likes to call you it in front of your friends. You have asked him to stop but he finds it very amusing to watch you blush. What do you do?

1. Beat up your cousin, and then tell him that if he ever calls you that nickname again, you will bloody him worse than this time.

2. Make up a story that makes your nickname a badge of honor instead of something humiliating.

3. Make up an even more embarrassing nickname for him and use it constantly until he learns his lesson.

2. Make up a story that makes your nickname a badge of honor instead of something humiliating

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:41 PM

One summer afternoon your father gives you a choice of chores. What would you rather do?

1. Work in the forge with him casting iron for a new plow?

2. Gather herbs for your mother who is preparing dinner

3. Go catch fish at the stream using a net and line.

Gather herbs for your mother who is preparing dinner

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:38 PM

The gypsy waves her hand over the crystal as she gets into a trance. Her eyes lids go white as the crystal ball relays the question to her. In a voice not her own she asks the first question.

On a clear day you chance upon a strange animal, its leg trapped in a hunter’s claws snare. Judging from the bleeding, it will not survive long. What will you do?

1. Draw your weapon, mercifully ending its life with a single thrust.

2. Use herbs from your pack to put it to sleep.

3. Do not interfere in the natural evolution of events, but rather take the opportunity to learn more about a strange animal that you have never seen before.

I have to pick (2) for it is in my heart to help where ever I can

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:32 PM
Yes I will try

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:09 PM
Sorry for intruding we just wanted to ask you if you might know of all the trouble here

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 07:57 PM

BUILDING 20

A man in black robes with pointy hat stands at the corner of the room. He doesn’t reveal his face. Only a long hooked nose is seen. He waves for everyone to come closer and look at the many scrolls he has to offer. There are many spider webs in the corners of each wall and hanging on the display cases the scrolls lie on. The smell of old oak fills the room as it is dimly lit by a few candles to give enough light to those who want to read.

Scroll of healing – restores 50HP – for 25 gold pieces

Scroll of remove poison – removes poison – 25 gold pieces

Photo 2- the study of fireball granted permanently – you can put under magical skills if you are a magician or sorcerer – 500 gold pieces

Photo 3- the study of levitation permanently – you can put under magical skills if you are a magician, sorcerer, druid, or necromancer – 500 gold pieces

Photo 4- the study of remove poison permanently – you can put under magical skills if you are a magician, sorcerer, druid, or necromancer – 500 gold pieces

I want to buy Scroll of remove poison – removes poison – 25 gold pieces

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 05:02 PM

hello Spirit, How are you?

fine thank you

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 05:01 PM

*Sees the wolf and the other woman and coils back. She looks at the pixi when she speaks of her hand and looks down at her hand. She looks back up at the pixi questioningly*

I have the power of the healing touch.You saw that I healed Boromir arm so please let me fix your broken hand

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 04:59 PM

she walks down the stairs refreshed and ready to eat with her wolf close beside her. she looks around to see who all is here.

Hello Re'anna

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 04:54 PM

*Watches Boromir carefuly as she slides the glove over her broken hand*
I whisper to her"I can fix your hand if you will let me)

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 04:52 PM

*picks up the wine and takes a sip, not even going near the food*

my friend please have some of these fine berries for you must keep up thy strenght

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 04:50 PM
Thank you Boromir you are so kind

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 04:43 PM

*hands the gold to Boromir but doesnt say what she wants, hopes that he will already know. She then looks at the pixi and draws hre hand back under her cloak*

You do not need to hide from me for I shall tell no one of what I have seen,But If I may at any time ease thy pain feel free to call upon me.My name is Spirit and most of the time I stay high
up in the rafters where I feel safe.

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 04:37 PM

*sees Boromir come out and almost turns red for a second but keeps her composure. She looks at the pixi again and sighs. She removes a small pouch and re moves enough gold to buy the pixi something to eat and drink*

I'm sorry I did not mean to stare For when I flew over her *In the dim light I noticed her hand is ungloved. Her hand looks of that of a 90 year old woman with a strange tattoo over it - oh and her hand looks badly, freshly broken* You seam to be in need of my healing touch. That is if I may be able to.
Please do not waste your gold on me for I have already had my meal and I still have some berries left if you would like some.

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 04:34 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Tue 04/22/08 04:39 PM

*sees Boromir come out and almost turns red for a second but keeps her composure. She looks at the pixi again and sighs. She removes a small pouch and re moves enough gold to buy the pixi something to eat and drink*

I'm sorry I did not mean to stare For when I flew over her (*In the dim light I noticed her hand is ungloved. Her hand looks of that of a 90 year old woman with a strange tattoo over it - oh and her hand looks badly, freshly broken* ) You seam to be in need of my healing touch. That is if I may be able to.

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25