Community > Posts By > unicorngal

unicorngal's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:12 PM

There you go, um I hope that is to your liking, I did my best.

Thank you kind sir that is just perfict. My name is Spirit what
be thy name sir?

Such manners... My name is Kadis, welcome to my establishment.

Thank you it is a pleasure to meet you Kadis

unicorngal's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:10 PM

*Sees something fly over head and swats at it for a second then realizes its not a fly.* woops. sorry about that. *Bites her lip*

Oh PLEASE don't hurt me I'm just a pixie in a strange land as my home and most of my friends are gone:cry:

unicorngal's photo
Mon 04/28/08 04:07 PM

I see Re"Anna come in but before I can fly over to her in comes that strange human.Rathil seams to know her but then I,m not realy sure if that is Rathil for his cloths are very strange
and that hat.But in need of something to eat and drink I fly down away from all and ask the barkeep for some berries and some water

*He's a little stunned to see the little lady, never really seeing a pixie before in his life. Kadis shrugs, a customer is a customer and there have been all sorts since the Sintorium people showed up. Kadis goes and fetches some berries and water, the water is easy, but does he have berries? After looking a little more, yes it would appear that he does... how could he forget something like that? Kadis walks back and places the items in a small dish and a plate, not really prepared to serve someone of her size.*

There you go, um I hope that is to your liking, I did my best.

Thank you kind sir that is just perfict. My name is Spirit what
be thy name sir?

unicorngal's photo
Mon 04/28/08 03:50 PM
I see Re"Anna come in but before I can fly over to her in comes that strange human.Rathil seams to know her but then I,m not realy sure if that is Rathil for his cloths are very strange
and that hat.But in need of something to eat and drink I fly down away from all and ask the barkeep for some berries and some water

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/26/08 03:04 PM
I slowly move around this new place.It has A good feeling about it I don't sense any danger so now I must see if it has a nice place where I can sleep,but it must be high up.I see a man sleeping who looks like my friend Rathil but the cloths he is wearing are not familiar. I will wait & watch to see if he is Rathil.

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/26/08 02:51 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Sat 04/26/08 02:53 PM
As I slowly look around not sure what day it is let a lone where I'm at.The last thing I remember was going inside a nice looking tavern when a strange man approched, there had been music but now I don't even know if my friends made it here or if they are dead.Mister barkeep can you tell me what happened,
and where I might be?

unicorngal's photo
Thu 04/24/08 04:53 PM
As I fly around I see a tavern,I must go there to see if any of my friends made it for now I'm all alone and still not sure what happened. One moment at at a hobbit's home getting read to leave the next I'm pulled through some kind of portal to this new land.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 04/24/08 08:21 AM

????????????????????????????????????????
(Not sure what happened or where I am or even how I got here,but I do see a kind hobbit so I must have stopped to visit and just staied the night
for I feel very well rested with more energy then I have ever had.)

I fly back to the Green Dragon's Inn to see if any of my friends are there.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 04/24/08 05:44 AM
Edited by unicorngal on Thu 04/24/08 05:51 AM
????????????????????????????????????????

unicorngal's photo
Wed 04/23/08 07:45 PM
aye

unicorngal's photo
Wed 04/23/08 07:09 PM
Thank you ,but I was wondering if you might know anything about a treasure map kind sir

unicorngal's photo
Wed 04/23/08 07:07 PM
Ah this is very good Rathil remember the theif was caught

unicorngal's photo
Wed 04/23/08 06:13 PM
thank you but I have a job

unicorngal's photo
Wed 04/23/08 06:04 PM
thank you for your time

unicorngal's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:59 PM
You have a lot of nice things but right now I would like to know if you can tell us what might be happening with the sky?

unicorngal's photo
Wed 04/23/08 06:39 AM
After I woke up I flew down to the bar,No one is in site but I see THE SINATORIUM CHRONICLE.So Now we have some good news, but it is at such a high price to have a high cleric killed.I sure hope the sun comes out soon,well off to work.

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:29 PM
Well good night for it has been a long one

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:09 PM
Oh so glad to be back

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:59 PM
. Stand aside and allow the man and mob to pass, realizing that it is probably best not to get involved.

unicorngal's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:58 PM
2. Give him the sweet roll without argument, knowing that later this afternoon you will have all your friend with you and can come and take whatever he owes you.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25