Sat 08/29/09 08:47 AM
must be true then let you know in the morning drinker

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 08:44 AM
perhaps his estate has just paid the bill laugh

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 08:30 AM

sick food
Yeah have some foodflowerforyou Have a nice fry up,3sausages,3bacon,3eggs,tomatos,mushrooms,baked beans,black pudding,and fryed bread or buttered bread and a nice cuppa tea or coffee 2 wash it all downflowerforyou That will make you feel better

making me hungry this will sort u out :thumbsup:

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 08:23 AM
A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed.

She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front him. He appears deep in thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of coffee.

"What's the matter, dear?" she whispers as she steps into the room. "Why are you down here at this time of night?"

The husband looks up, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and
you were only 17?" he asks solemnly.

The wife is touched thinking her husband is so caring and sensitive. "Yes, I do," she replies.

The husband pauses. The words are not coming easily. "Do you remember when
you father caught us in the back seat of my car?"

"Yes, I remember," says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continues..."Do you remember when he shoved a shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years".
"I remember that too", she replies softly.

He wipes another tear from his cheek and says... "I would have gotten out today!"

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 08:20 AM

how can those 2 perverts who kept that young girl prisoner for 18 years and had 2 babies by her plead not guilty. It defies belief frustrated

Yeah but the broken legal system allows people who have been caught red handed with evidence stacked against them to try and plead not guilty and havetheir scum bag lawyers try their best to get them off the hook.

I prefer my way. If you have been caught and it can be proven beyond a shadow that you are guilty of a violent crime. No judge, no jury, just a back yard, and a .35 cent bullet. No tax payers dollars wasted keeping them alive in prison, and time time spent trying to get them off of a crime they committed. Hell I'll even supply the gun and ammo.

Violent criminals, and child molesters are the worste of the worste, and in my eyes threw away any and all right to life when they commit the horrible things they did.

ahmen to that

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 08:19 AM
Proud Texan Father
A Texan bought a round of drinks for all in the bar and said that his wife had just produced "a typical Texas baby" weighing twenty pounds.

Two weeks later he returned to the bar. The bartender recognized him and asked, "Aren't you the father of the typical Texas baby that weighed twenty pounds at birth?"

"Yup, shore am!"

"How much does he weigh now?"

The proud father answered, "Ten pounds."

The bartender said, "Why, what happened? He did weigh twenty pounds."

The proud Texas father said, "Jest had him circumcised!" :laughing:

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:57 AM
agree with that welcome waving

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:00 AM
Seem to be if you live in a small town or village most people seem happy and the reverse in the big cities perhaps it all comes down to community spirit where people still care about each other :thumbsup:

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:15 AM
Edited by chef46 on Sat 08/29/09 05:17 AM

Seems to me everybody has a few bad words for the country they live in but there must be good points. I now live in portugal the weather is good the beer is cheap and there's lest stress no pressure to have the biggest car best flat screen you can still leave your door open without being robbed what good where you live ????

To live in a country (any country) and adopt an ostrich's perspective when it comes to the political ideology of your country is a foolhardy move.It does not matter how beautiful or peaceful the country you live in is, there are other issues involved, you become aware of them if you are truly a citizen of that country. And no, living in the UK is not all about pomp and ceremony,listening to Elgar, reciting Wordsworth and dancing around the May-pole.

Fool hardy maybe but i love it and I have a better quality of life been here 4 years now abd would never go back...long live the fool hardy :banana:

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:29 AM
Seems to me everybody has a few bad words for the country they live in but there must be good points. I now live in portugal the weather is good the beer is cheap and there's lest stress no pressure to have the biggest car best flat screen you can still leave your door open without being robbed what good where you live ????

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:21 AM
give them both to a bunch of parents with very blunt knives i'm sure they could come up with something :thumbsup:

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:04 AM
that was in Austria but it's all very disturbing how anybody could do that to kids makes me sick

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:02 AM
changed everyone in my restaurant but the light was not the same so changed them all back, made the food look awful ????? uhm perhaps it was the food after all slaphead

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 01:59 AM
how can those 2 perverts who kept that young girl prisoner for 18 years and had 2 babies by her plead not guilty. It defies belief frustrated

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 01:50 AM
well the french snail farmers were having a hard time a few years back so the government re-assessed snails as (and get this) LAND BASED FISH so they would qualify for EU fisheries grants and guess what they got it sad frustrated

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 01:41 AM
a low energy one of course just takes a little longer to reach full brightness, good for us blokes laugh

chef46's photo
Sat 08/29/09 01:40 AM
seems like their all concentrating on the wrong end of the ice berg