Community > Posts By > MiddleEarthling

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sun 11/07/10 05:48 PM

she's in the middle of a tropical summer?...that would be warm weather???:angel:

Oops, forgot our female friends...uh...let's see what I have..humm.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sun 11/07/10 05:35 PM

Does someone not fantasize of someone else while masturbating? Maybe not someone in particular, but just generally someone? Yes, weather it's during the process of masturbation and or before which got the masturbated started. Well with this established i'll show why it's a sin to masturbate.

Matthew 5:28
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Seriously? What's the weather have to do with this? Eh?

Let us get some "sin" started:

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sun 11/07/10 05:10 PM

Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me

a bird on the hand.....

rofl

Gives you an extra one for the bush?

MiddleEarthling's photo
Fri 11/05/10 06:16 PM

its 8 o'clock... time for Olbermann...

oh wait he is suspended... where am i am going to get my left wing fix if its amateur hour on a$$clowndown?

I am watching football...screw MSNBC until Olbermann comes back, he's intelligent and entertaining. Oh, I don't watch every night..I do catch Maddow a few times a week as well and these people do not lie...and when they make a mistake they apologize for it. Olbermann has even said when he went over the top...can anyone say that about anyone at POX?

This constant BS that MSNBC is radically left as POX is right might have footing IF POX were a real news outlet...they ain't. Proved it over and over. Give it up yo'...POX is a wholly owned subsidairy of the GOP and Big Corp...period.

I must assume we have a lot of shills here, there and everywhere.

Either that or they're simply that ignorant and racist...and above it all is that it was Big Corp who started the rhetoric. Funding morons to say stupid chit to attract stupid people and other disaffected GOPers.

POX is the epicentre and channeling device for Big Corp, to make people vote against their own best interests, even for the interest of corporate control and profit over this country....and inevidably they are voting to lose our democracy.

Thanks! Real American of yall.

you and the other leftists are the only ones that care about fox.

I find it interesting that even the most watched shows on fox only get a couple of million viewers.

if 2 million people watch Hannity that means 308 million don't..

its hard to fathom, based on those numbers, that they are such an influence on events that you have to spend all of your time bashing them..

So who voted for these douchebags....let's not forget AM static and the hoardes who are swayed by the pulpit...that's why the shills tout Obama as a Muslim...to SCARE the sheeple. Look at the titles on this board made by the same lame shills.

It's a rovean mix that makes this all a disaster. LOW life people, Beck, Linbaugh, Coulter, Savage, Hannity, O'reilly, Bachmann, Boehner, Palin..etc...and all the arseholes over at the POX faked news station. The people you dips elected sound a lot like POX....and other RW extremists noise machines...and I haven't even scratched the surface of this Neocon agenda creeping back.

You guys can only scare people to get a vote. How lame is that?

MiddleEarthling's photo
Fri 11/05/10 05:45 PM
I think that if god had not intended us to masturbate then he'd have made our arms much shorter.

What do you think of this issue?

Will you burn in hell for having sex with someone you love? (yourself).

Do any of you do it even though you know HE'S watching?

MiddleEarthling's photo
Fri 11/05/10 05:27 PM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Fri 11/05/10 05:30 PM

its 8 o'clock... time for Olbermann...

oh wait he is suspended... where am i am going to get my left wing fix if its amateur hour on a$$clowndown?

I am watching football...screw MSNBC until Olbermann comes back, he's intelligent and entertaining. Oh, I don't watch every night..I do catch Maddow a few times a week as well and these people do not lie...and when they make a mistake they apologize for it. Olbermann has even said when he went over the top...can anyone say that about anyone at POX?

This constant BS that MSNBC is radically left as POX is right might have footing IF POX were a real news outlet...they ain't. Proved it over and over. Give it up yo'...POX is a wholly owned subsidairy of the GOP and Big Corp...period.

I must assume we have a lot of shills here, there and everywhere.

Either that or they're simply that ignorant and racist...and above it all is that it was Big Corp who started the rhetoric. Funding morons to say stupid chit to attract stupid people and other disaffected GOPers.

POX is the epicentre and channeling device for Big Corp, to make people vote against their own best interests, even for the interest of corporate control and profit over this country....and inevidably they are voting to lose our democracy.

Thanks! Real American of yall.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Fri 11/05/10 05:06 PM

so you all feel your employer can decide what you can do when you are not working

maybe your employer will fire you for giving to united way because they support abortion clinics

and it will be completely acceptable by most all the posts in this thread

beware the right you permit to be trampled on --- even if you like the idea --- because it may be you that get your rights trampled on next

It's different in the MSM. They have to appear nonpartial to maintain their jouranlistic integrities. Heh...meh...not including POX who were caught last year at an anti-HC T-baghead rally cueing the audience. Anyway, any corporation that has to maintain a public image has the right to suspend or fire people who do not follow their values.

I hope that Keith Olbermann learned his lesson.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Fri 11/05/10 04:12 PM
Egads, just imagine if POX had ethics...LOL...therw would be a lot of dead air on there. I hope they replace him in his 3 day suspension with Cenk Uygur.

Hang in there Keith!

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 07:46 PM

Obama is probably missing his Muslim friends overseas.After that beating he took by the American voters he needs a hug from some radicals.Lord knows his America sucks,anti military,American people are stupid cronies including Pelosi won't be around to support him anymore and he will have to fly overseas just to find supporters.

Can we do it?We just did!

Uh, India is more Budda and Hindu...pffft. The rest is just more absurd myopeon speak.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 07:23 PM

Sure enough - I guess Backmann vetted the story with POX so they must have confirmed with.....each other.

"The president will be accompanied by 40 aircraft, 3,000 people, a fleet of cars and 34 warships, according to a string of blow-by-blow news updates. The Press Trust of India quoted an official in the state of Maharashtra pegging the cost at $200 million a day."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/04/security-entourage-earning-epic-reputation-ahead-obama-india-visit/

So how is fox news wrong by reporting what the media in India reported?

Oh come on, POX knew that was BS...they lie all the time plus "an un-named top official" in India said something? Only POX is publishing this BS...then their parrots on this site follow suit.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 07:09 PM
Sure enough - I guess Backmann vetted the story with POX so they must have confirmed with.....each other.

"The president will be accompanied by 40 aircraft, 3,000 people, a fleet of cars and 34 warships, according to a string of blow-by-blow news updates. The Press Trust of India quoted an official in the state of Maharashtra pegging the cost at $200 million a day."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/04/security-entourage-earning-epic-reputation-ahead-obama-india-visit/

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 07:01 PM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Thu 11/04/10 07:03 PM

Readers who believe this crap may also like:

So he's not going to india?

He's going to India with an Unusually large entougage and booking out the entire hotel(which I have never seen before).

I do love how he blasts corporate america for the lavish traveling and spending but he turns around and travels like a king.

Soooo, US presidents should not travel to do...uh...diplomacy?

It was that dipwad Congressperson Michelle Bachmann who aired the lie that this trip costs $200 million a day...egads, the internet was a cesspool before but now it's more tainting to reality with it leaking into our elected officials speak...does this not trouble anyone...yet?

She's also the one demanding an investigation into congress for "un-American activities".

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 06:51 PM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Thu 11/04/10 06:53 PM
Gee do I hafta drag out all these HC rally signs again? Really? Please no!

Let's put it this way...if you met a homophobic-Islam-hating-Beck-blowing-Mexican-hating-Obama-hating person who do you think they voted for? C'mon...it's simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqxgTryyYoA&feature=fvw

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 06:30 PM

":I was specifically addressing this paragraph that you wrote.
"Sex is pleasurable to the flesh, and the flesh only. And no we are not to have sex for the "pleasure". That's when it becomes lustful. Sex is for reproduction, and reproduction only."

I did read what you said carefully. Reproduction would possibly become none existent if it wasn't pleasurable and or if we were not to enjoy making love for reproduction. So God tells us it is ok to feel the pleasure of our married spouse in the act of reproduction"

You can't have it both ways Cowboy but something tells me you don't have it....or have never had it anyway.

No, you're just taking the words out of context. Sex for just pleasure with no terms of reproduction is sinful, it is lust. It is not intended for reproducing. That is where it is wrong and sinful.

Sex is for reproduction, yes we are to enjoy each other and enjoy the pleasure of the other, but that is not the intended reason for doing as such.

That is what I was getting at in a longer form of way.

No, they are specifically accurate in context...and you cannot worm out of your contradiction. I guess you're now in the "god (and you) are infallible" mode...or as I call it here down on Earth: denial.

AGAIN, all i said was sexual intercourse was not to be done purely for the pleasure of it. It is for reproduction and of course to feel the pleasure caused by our married spouse in the process of doing as such. And again, it is lustful for sex to be done for purely the physical pleasure of it.

Oh, I get it...lol...(now a spin on what was said) it's pretty much: Don't show or have passion, no lust for the woam you love...no desire to the woman you're inserting your penis into her only to bare children...for god right?

Dude, seriously? So IF you get married and have 3 kids that means that you will have shown your love for your wife only THREE times?

Take it from one of your leaders:

Do Evangelical Christians have good and frequent sex?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOpMsuz_uK4&feature=related

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 06:13 PM

Readers who believe this crap may also like:

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 03:49 PM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Thu 11/04/10 03:50 PM

"Sex is pleasurable to the flesh, and the flesh only. And no we are not to have sex for the "pleasure". That's when it becomes lustful. Sex is for reproduction, and reproduction only."

I did read what you said carefully. Reproduction would possibly become none existent if it wasn't pleasurable and or if we were not to enjoy making love for reproduction. So God tells us it is ok to feel the pleasure of our married spouse in the act of reproduction"

You can't have it both ways Cowboy but something tells me you don't have it....or have never had it anyway.

No, you're just taking the words out of context. Sex for just pleasure with no terms of reproduction is sinful, it is lust. It is not intended for reproducing. That is where it is wrong and sinful.

Sex is for reproduction, yes we are to enjoy each other and enjoy the pleasure of the other, but that is not the intended reason for doing as such.

That is what I was getting at in a longer form of way.

No, they are specifically accurate in context...and you cannot worm out of your contradiction. I guess you're now in the "god (and you) are infallible" mode...or as I call it here down on Earth: denial.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 03:35 PM

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 01:18 PM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Thu 11/04/10 01:19 PM

Obama has been a disaster !...an utter failure...definitely one of the worst presidents of all time...tuesday's election proves my point...in less then 2 years...he has found a way to totally dismantle the Democratic party...anyone who thinks that tuesday was NOT a referendum on Obama and his policies...is living in a dream world...the country was saying...

no more bailouts
no more taking over of auto companies
no more taking over of the student loan program
no more reading terrorists their miranda rights
no building of any mousque at ground zero
no more lawsuits against Arizona
no more stimulus
no more debt
no more spending money we don't have
no more goverment run healthcare
no more telling us what we can eat
no more telling us what we can drink
no more foodstamps
no more poverty
no more unemployment
no more appologies for this great country
and lastly...NO MORE LIBERALISM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“no more bailouts”

The bailouts were started under the Dippic and helped avoid a total collpase of our economy.

“no more taking over of auto companies”

GM recently announced profits that have helped pay back to US taxpayers so that now we only own 40% of them v the 61% we had. It is and will pay dividends to us.

“no more taking over of the student loan program”

The student loan program enabled more kids to attend college without paying higher rates and the cetralization of it helped cut admin costs. This is important since tuitions are rising.

“no more reading terrorists their miranda rights”

If you don’t honor the Bill of Rights then I suggest you get yer arse out of this country.

“no building of any mousque at ground zero”

It’s not a Mosque but a community center with several uses...including a Muslim prayer room. So what?

“no more lawsuits against Arizona”

The Arizona immigration law is un-Constitutional. Back to the drawing board.

“no more stimulus”

The stimulus monies created jobs and help unemployment stay under 10%…imagine it worse and us in a complete depression right now.

“no more debt”

In 2009 the debt was lowered by 8%. That’s a start.

“no more spending money we don't have”

Then make the superrich pay their share then. End the tax cuts for the 2% in this country that make 45% of the salaries. Screw them.

“no more goverment run healthcare”

So, how are YOU going to cover 45 million Americans who have no HC insurance? Let them die? How are YOU going to stop the runaway Big HC and Big Pharma who have ripped us off for years.

“no more telling us what we can eat”

Who is saying that?

“no more telling us what we can drink”

Who is saying that?

“no more foodstamps”

So, “let them eat cake” then eh?

“no more poverty”

I guess that will end when you starve the poor to death.

“no more unemployment”

We’ve had good job growth in the private sector. It’s getting better but may take a while to recover. Any person of minimal eonomics knowledge will tell you that employment is the last thing to recover after a severe recession.

“no more appologies for this great country “

Who’s asking for us to apologize?

“and lastly...NO MORE LIBERALISM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

It’s not a “left” or “right” thing, it’s about the correct thing. Your T-baggery talking points are NOT plans. T-bagheads have no plans to answer to complex issues so it's only about politics and their hatred for all that don't look or sound like them.

In a nutshell...lol.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 11:06 AM
A 1995 report...but goody for the racists here that they can attack a black man and a Muslim at the same time. It's the BONUS edition of "Who Should We Hate This Week?". Certainly not defending Farrakhan since he's just like the racists here on Mingle but all they want here is to point at others while covering up their own racist ways.

~~~~

"A leading example of a black separatist group is the Nation of Islam led by Louis Farrakhan. In 1997, and in less explicit ways since then, Farrakhan made clear that he had renounced none of the anti-white, anti-Semitic, anti-Catholic and anti-gay views of the previous Nation leader, Elijah Mohammed. Those beliefs include the view that Yacub, a renegade black "scientist," created whites 6,600 years ago as an inherently evil and ungodly people — "blue-eyed devils." Farrakhan has described Catholics and Jews, who he said practice a "gutter religion," as preying on blacks. He regrets the "tone" of a former principal subordinate who called for slaughtering white South Africans, but agreed with the message. He called for racial separatism and inveighed against interracial relationships.

If a white group espoused similar beliefs with the colors reversed, few would have trouble describing it as racist and anti-Semitic. Although the racism of a group like the Nation may be relatively easy to understand, if we seek to expose white hate groups, we cannot be in the business of explaining away the black ones."

SPLC

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/ideology/black-separatist

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 11/04/10 10:43 AM

No we will not have sex in heaven. There would be no need for such an action. Sex is for reproduction. In heaven the producing is finished. Sex for any other purpose falls into the category of lust. Desiring/lusting for the physical pleasure of sex. In which is sinful, therefore would not be included in heaven.

So in other words, any form of seeking pleasure would be considered to be lust. So there can be no pleasure in heaven because to indulge in pleasure would be sinful.

Sex is pleasurable to the flesh, and the flesh only. And no we are not to have sex for the "pleasure". That's when it becomes lustful. Sex is for reproduction, and reproduction only.

Cowboy, do some research on that subject. Sex is pleasurable and a gift. There is no doubt in my mind that "sex for procreation only" is a doctrine of men...

Proverbs 5:18-19 (King James Version)

18 Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.

19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

and

1 Corinthians 7:1-6 (King James Version)

1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

3 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.

4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

5 Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

6 But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.

Yes that is sexual intercourse amongst a married couple. We are to enjoy one another in terms of marriage. But that again is a physical experience and a physical way to share passion with your loved one. There are many ways to share passion with your loved one other then "sexual intercourse". And the sexual intercourse way of sharing the passion will no longer be needed when we don't have "physical" bodies. The horizon is much more broad then you're seeing.

Again, yes we are to enjoy the one we're married to physically yes. But nevertheless it is a physical pleasure, therefore when we're changed into a spiritual body there will be no need for such an action.

Cowboy, please read carefully what I wrote, I see the horizon just fine.

I was specifically addressing this paragraph that you wrote.

I did read what you said carefully. Reproduction would possibly become none existent if it wasn't pleasurable and or if we were not to enjoy making love for reproduction. So God tells us it is ok to feel the pleasure of our married spouse in the act of reproduction.

Oh, so you changed your mind then?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25